Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 112 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:43 PM   #1111
Chris Kennard
Fogman is viewing now. Must be checking in as per his report from DragonDavy, who is also viewing. Hey Charlie, ya might want to clean up that profile before the mods see it.

Old 12-14-2015, 10:12 PM   #1112
Chris Kennard
Frogman, don't waste any time sending me any PMs. They won't be entertained. I get that you are a "behind the scenes" type of guy, which fits the MO of just about every scammer out there. Careful, your desperation is showing.

Old 12-14-2015, 11:06 PM   #1113
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
Sounds to me Michael is the only one scammed here by Garrett and the others are aliases of Garrett, to add confusion to us and to Michael. I would not doubt they said things to Michael, in a way that made him feel this fight is worthless.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Shane,
I can assure you, they are NOT alias's.

First, I've personally spoke with Charlie many, many times.

Second, Jimmy & his partner, were importers, not so long ago.

Third, Maria, has purchased several lizards, from close friends of mine, as recent as, in the last couple months.

THANKS for your input! NO ALIAS'S here.

What needs to be figured out is, what on earth could frogman be telling them, to stay quiet, do one or all, have something to hide, does he have inappropriate photos of one or all with livestock, surely his BS & lies can't be all he has?? One has to wonder, Catch my drift?

Shane again, THANKS for your input!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-14-2015, 11:10 PM   #1114
hhmoore
Congratulations on the post count, guys. Between the two of you, you're now responsible for 41% of the the posts in this thread.
I understand that you started with the best of intentions, and now you don't want to let it go; but, seriously, what are you accomplishing? Sure, a few people keep reading for the entertainment value, but the storyline has gotten thin. It's been a while since I've even looked, simply because I find your antics annoying...but when post reports cause me to check in, it's the same tired crap.
The OP has options -if he chooses not to avail himself of them, that's his choice.

Old 12-14-2015, 11:17 PM   #1115
spinytail
@hhmoore calling our posts tired crap would be a 4 point ding if I recall how you dinged me 4 points, for a similar remark; am I correct? Sorry I am just trying to understand what the rules are.

Old 12-14-2015, 11:43 PM   #1116
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Congratulations on the post count, guys. Between the two of you, you're now responsible for 41% of the the posts in this thread.
I understand that you started with the best of intentions, and now you don't want to let it go; but, seriously, what are you accomplishing? Sure, a few people keep reading for the entertainment value, but the storyline has gotten thin. It's been a while since I've even looked, simply because I find your antics annoying...but when post reports cause me to check in, it's the same tired crap.
The OP has options -if he chooses not to avail himself of them, that's his choice.
Harald,
Tried to PM you, it's full.

I'm curious, You called me out on third party here say, I complied. My question, why hasn't frogman been called out for third party here say?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-15-2015, 12:47 AM   #1117
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
@hhmoore calling our posts tired crap would be a 4 point ding if I recall how you dinged me 4 points, for a similar remark; am I correct? Sorry I am just trying to understand what the rules are.

You do not appear to understand what you earned points for and the difference between what Harald said and what you said. You called someone a derogatory name with no real veiling aside from not using the entire word. Your post was borderline abusive in direct regard to a person. Harald calling the worn out repetition and mega-quoting that made the volume of this thread bloom to nearly double its size relative to core content is not in the same vein. Different messages. Different delivery methods. In short, you are not correct.

Old 12-15-2015, 12:55 AM   #1118
nickolasanastasiou
Also, I am really tried - really tired - of the name-calling. It is to end or I will issue an infraction from this point forward for every post. From any person. Every time. I do not care who started it or what the tally is. I do not care if we are considered aligned in perspectives or not regarding what the situation is. By abusing others, you abuse the site. Take the time to stick to facts and know that stating your case once is adequate and you can refute specific points from the well of points you have already composed. Pages filled with self-quoting weaken the value of this thread and do nothing to progress it or have the parties come to a resolution. If you feel you cannot help but call names, log off until you have the self-control or access will be eroded via point accumulation.

Old 12-15-2015, 01:13 AM   #1119
nickolasanastasiou
tired*

Fixed.

Old 12-15-2015, 03:09 AM   #1120
spinytail
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
You do not appear to understand what you earned points for and the difference between what Harald said and what you said. You called someone a derogatory name with no real veiling aside from not using the entire word. Your post was borderline abusive in direct regard to a person. Harald calling the worn out repetition and mega-quoting that made the volume of this thread bloom to nearly double its size relative to core content is not in the same vein. Different messages. Different delivery methods. In short, you are not correct.

Your right I am having trouble understanding and why I asked. I do understand context difference, just not the rules. I was docked 4 points and could hardly find why so high, as going to the "red" rules in the top of this forum I did not find the exact rule. I did find "borderline abusive" as 2 points after a google search.

With that, I would have accepted if fairly distributed. The fact that I see Garrett break this (same context) rule several times and no one finds the time to throw a 4 point infraction at him (partial examples in post #161 and #318). Based on what I could find on these rules, he should be banned from posting on this site if given infractions every time he deserved one.

So before you get tired of some of the people on here, I would look at who is creating this frustration, and why a small group of the community seem to be willing to waste time fighting for those ripped off here, and feel the need to take that into their own hands, outside of mods rules.

I can not tell anyone here to do anything, but I ask if you can do the same infractions on Garrett for #161 and #318 as was done to me, as they are the same context. That seems fair to me.

From now on I will (as I have) refrain from calling anyone a name on here or associating them with a body part, as I understand for some this is a very very serious offense.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!