Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry) - Page 113 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2006, 01:11 PM   #1121
WebSlave
Actually, I am quite impressed by how well this thread has gone, with one or two notable exceptions, based on the emotional content involved. There is much opportunity here for a great deal of abusive language to be bantered about, yet nearly everyone has refrained and kept this on a noteworthy professional level.

Personally, I find this entire situation depressing because of it's implications, and the possible long term effects. Basically, there is no defense against any bad guy (and this is not labelling Chris as such, just extrapolating the inferences of how a bad guy COULD operate in such a manner) who is smart enough to set up the pieces beforehand on the playing board. Point of the matter is, based on the circumstantial evidence presented, it should be obvious to everyone that someone COULD sell bogus high dollar het animals for a rather long time before anyone would actually catch on. Even if you only sold 1 actual het for every 10 regular normals, the deception could run for an extremely long time before the weight of evidence would begin to tilt the balance of opinion. If you couple that with the natural reluctance of many people to admit that they had been duped, especially against the supposedly sterling reputation of someone who may have purposely built such a facade as a public image, this sort of thing could have been running for even years longer then anyone would like to think about.

Again, I am not accusing Chris of anything and am not agreeing nor disagreeing with the bulk of evidence presented within this thread. For although Chris and I have bumped heads HARD in the past, I sincerely wish that this turns out to be some inadvertent and honest mistake in judgement on his part.

Old 05-07-2006, 01:17 PM   #1122
viridisnakes
$60,000 question has been answered!

First I want to apologize to everyone here that has been taken because I did not come to the BOI sooner so, so I could have helped someone from being taken advantage of like I thought was happening to me. I also would have liked to have heard from the guys getting mite infested het or parasite infested hets, you may have helped me. I purchased from TSE for two reasons. I had a 100% het clown male 2005 and wanted a 2005 female and TSE had such rave reveiws here. I also would like to add there are dozens of others out there with TSE hets that calmed my intital fears because Chris was a good guy. I did not speak up or even call TSE in public on thier untruths and inconsistencies because I was afriad of the retribution which would be either no animal or WC baby. I now realize that was a mistake as I could have helped other.

I know for one thing. It makes me feel a little better that others fell for the same setup, although I am very sorry that we all did and it makes me sick inside.

So, with that said on to the $60,000 answer.

I did not read this thread from Friday night to today. I now know the answer that I have been sick about for 6 months.

The ? - Are these 2005 babies actual hets????????

Answer - NO

How can I verify that. Well. I too, Like Maki from San Dieago, bought the last female het clown in January. So I am not sure who was first but does it really matter if we both bought the "LAST" het clown in January.

So, you can make all the deductions you want from this, but I would say at this point we all can figure it out.

I hope we all learned a good lesson.

And just to add to the sick thing. A previous thread showed an email from Chris in April 2005 indicates he was sick and the GUYS are behind. This was point made on KS until it was removed, but it appears we now have words from TSE to that effect. So the sick excuse is going on for 16 months.

Good Luck Everyone,

Chris Rouille

Old 05-07-2006, 01:42 PM   #1123
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
I sincerely wish that this turns out to be some inadvertent and honest mistake in judgement on his part.

Now i wonder what would have been said to me if i uttered these words. I see you get the benefit of the doubt by the members for this comment. If i said them you know it would have gone like this.

"nick dont be naive, do you honestly think it was only a bad judgement, he had all this planned ahead of time"

or

" nick being his friend you dont see him the way he is, and in no way could this have be an inadverent mistake"

Do you see what i am trying to say? I don't mind people taking issue with me or what i believe in order to discuss somethiing to some kind of mutual understanding.

And as far as the "Good Guy" thing goes, If Chris doesnt make good on his commitments and doest repay Robert and Cat and the others, then I will do as most everyone feels is the right thing to do and remove mine even if he has never done me wrong personally, do you feel thats fair on my part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrap
Again my apologies Nick, I aint meaning to pick you apart.... but you keep saying "makes everything right". I don't care if Chris does pay everyone back what is owed..... that does NOT make everything right. Not even close. The things he has done, the things he has said, the lies, the deceit, the vile ways he has treated people, etc, etc, etc...... no, there is nothing he can do to "make things right". All he can do is give people their money back.

Then we will just have to disagree on this point. If we find out he just got in over his head and things got out of control, his hets prove out, and everyone that is owed gets their due compensation..then in my opinion he can make "things" right again. Things being this situation. If it is proven that he manipulated people and and planned this out and knowing sold bogus hets I am sure people will want to hang him for it, personally I will still forgive him, Would i ever do business with him? of course not, would i ever reccomend people to do business with him? of course not. Do I believe that Chris as a person can be forgiven of his sins and and discretions...ABSOLUTELY. I am not trying to preach to people but this is how i live my life and learned through Christ that all people can be forgiven. That doesn't mean he should ever be in the reptile business again or be put into a position to take advantage of people again.

Old 05-07-2006, 01:48 PM   #1124
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
I am not trying to preach to people but this is how i live my life and learned through Christ that all people can be forgiven.
Nicholas: I hope you don't mind my sharing. but I thought your admirable thoughts here coupled with the invitation to join Hell in your signature, is, well, a funny contrast

Old 05-07-2006, 01:54 PM   #1125
shrap
Nicholas

I have no problems with your beliefs or your approach to life. I think you are a very good friend to have and very upstanding person. The world would be better off if there were more people like you in it. I honestly mean that. So please don't take anything I say as a personal attack or anything more than what it really is..... just a difference in opinion. Just because I don't agree with your opinion does not mean I don't respect you opinion or your outlook on life.

Old 05-07-2006, 01:57 PM   #1126
nicolai
I love the hell forum, it gives people a place to speak thier mind. There is a place for everything and rich gave us a place to take things that shouldnt be in the publics eye. Because i live my life the way i do doesnt make me a monk by any means, I am all for fun and laughter and some of the "other" stuff in life because that is what life is all about. I do not shelter myself from the world around me. If I have something bothering me "hell Forum" is where i will take it have have taken many times in the past, I wont do it here or on any other publicly viewed forum on fauna. Maybe "hell" shows the duality in me, and i leave that part of me there as i wouldnt ever let my chidler read what in thee where i do let them read the BOI and public forums on fauna.

Old 05-07-2006, 01:59 PM   #1127
nicolai
Well said Sammy, I know your a good guy (no pun intended). And have always respected what you said.

Old 05-07-2006, 02:16 PM   #1128
HerpLuver
I dont know if people are just single minded, or have tunnel vision.

Why is it everyone keeps allowing Chris to say "MY accounts are blocked, i can't do anything about it"

Instead of saying "Use a MONEY ORDER!!

He knows that option is there, but has done his best to avoid giving it as an option because he knows he would then have to start selling snakes. IF he even has snakes to sell, i honestly doubt it. I have this really bad idea in my head that Chris is going to disappear completely, i just hope my wild imagination is WAY off.

Old 05-07-2006, 02:27 PM   #1129
nicolai
" Western Union" money transfers and "CASHIERS CHECK" work too!!!

Old 05-07-2006, 02:29 PM   #1130
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpLuver
Why is it everyone keeps allowing Chris to say "MY accounts are blocked, i can't do anything about it"

Instead of saying "Use a MONEY ORDER!!
Huh?

Bob has very plainly taken him to task over that very issue. As have a few others. No one here can MAKE Chris do anything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!