BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 113 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2007, 10:53 AM   #1121
snake5007
Sorry Dennis, it won't happen again.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:05 AM   #1122
April Homich
I have moved my tarantulas to the vet clinic where I work for a few weeks while I treat the snakes. I'm using what I'm told is the equivalent of Provent A Mite spray (Repel camping spray) on the cages since I wanted to start treating asap and not wait for an online order to be shipped around a holiday. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

p.s. I don't want any money from Charles. I got 3 snakes, and I'd rather not have to deal with him again.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:15 AM   #1123
crotalusadamanteus
Repel is a repellent. P.A.M is an eradicator. And equivalent would be something like RID for bed lice you can get at wally world.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #1124
April Homich
The active ingredient is 0.5% permethrin, same as PAM.... ?

Old 11-23-2007, 12:26 PM   #1125
critical bill
Equate lice bedding spray has the same active ingredients as PAM and can be purchased at Walmart for about $4.

Old 11-23-2007, 03:49 PM   #1126
John Apple
An easier method and sorry for being off topic is using Diatomaceous earth as it works well on snakes without harming your inverts. Unless of course they come in contact with it.
I keep my herp and verts in the same room with no problems

Old 11-23-2007, 09:13 PM   #1127
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by April Homich
I'd rather not have to deal with him again.
I can see your point, sometimes it's just best to say that enough is enough.

Glad you have a fool-proof option for your "T's" you should be able to bring them home soon.

Hope you had a great day yesterday!

Old 11-23-2007, 09:47 PM   #1128
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Not really. I don't live in a pub.

Some things are better left behind closed doors until the ball is rolling in such a way, that the momentum will not be disturbed by revealing your tactics at a later date. Do you get the picture?

Give that inebriated mind a break, and things will likely seem much clearer for you.
Rick, I get the picture about what happened between Chuckie and April.

Your post attempts to be analogous and subtle, but I can only guess what you are attempting to state about the "rolling ball" thing.

Hey Man, I believe you are a good, honest guy. Someone I would be proud to call a friend.

I'm not sticking up for Chuckie. He made his bed, now he's gotta lie in it.

But, insults... well, they should be taken in the spirit intended. It's a fine line.

Old 11-24-2007, 05:39 AM   #1129
crotalusadamanteus
Point taken, and I appreciate the sentiments Jim, but the fact is, your post came across to me as another one of your drunken tirades. It would not be the first time you've been asked to back away from the keyboard and sober up. Correct? It was more like advice, rather than an insult. An insult from me is usually not a "subtle" thing.

As for the analogousness and subtleness of my post....If April is working on compensation for what Chuck put her through, even if only partial. Why should she risk that by divulging ALL the info in the matter up front?

If you were dangling from a tall tree by a rope, would you start slicing away at that rope if it was your only way down? I liken the two scenarios to be about the same stupidity level.

She did what was right, what she had to do. It was not deceptive or dishonest in any way.

Rick

Old 11-24-2007, 05:42 AM   #1130
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by April Homich
The active ingredient is 0.5% permethrin, same as PAM.... ?
I admit to never reading the actual ingredients of Repel, because I rarely use it when camping. My statement above was an assumption. If you know differently, go for it.

Good luck with the mites.
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz