Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 114 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2015, 11:09 AM   #1131
Lucille
Garrett sent some bad karma my way (or tried, it is ineffective to send such when one has negative karma as he does)
Ordinarily, karma comments are not something to bring to the BOI, however, in this case, I believe he has some misconceptions that are of interest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11
You little group makes the BOI worthless and a joke
First, it is evident that he believes I have a 'group'. This is incorrect. In fact, many reptile folk, especially those who post on the BOI are unique, intelligent, independent, strong personalities, good luck trying to group them together. They think for themselves, as do I. I do in fact agree with the posts of others at times, but both they and I arrive at our agreed conclusions independently.

Second, the BOI is far from worthless and the posts about him are obviously affecting Garrett's business, or he would not continue to post on this large thread. (Garrett, why don't you simply take care of your issues instead of whining and trying to dis this site?).

Old 12-16-2015, 11:10 AM   #1132
Billy1138
I was thinking the same thing Deb. He can take time to comment on another unrelated thread but continue to ignore his own...

However, based on his reply in that other thread, it seems he is finding amusement in his own thread, and not taking this very seriously at all.

$6500 is a lot of money, but he is treating this as a joke, and almost as an ego boost. I would not be conducting business in the same vein as Garret, nor will he ever get a penny from me

Old 12-16-2015, 11:38 AM   #1133
Lucille
You just don't get it, do you, Garrett? You just tried to leave me MORE bad karma. See the chart below to see how much good karma you have to earn (not going to happen, IMHO) before your bad karma is effective.

Lowest Karma

1 - Amelanistic Orca (-8064)
2 - MythicalDragonz (-537)
3 - crestyman2 (-463)
4 - Frogman11 (-362)
5 - colorado (-314)
6 - crespo72 (-299)
7 - skanndelus (-230)
8 - Dan Scolaro (-226)
9 - wallshaker (-226)
10 - big daddy's wholesal (-220)

Old 12-16-2015, 01:04 PM   #1134
tim brophy
Lots of unnecessary and confusing noise in this thread. But, simply put, Michael has spent a lot of money, $6,500, for lizards he has not received after nearly a year. That is a substantial amount of money to collect from someone, with nothing to show for it after this long. I am pretty sure this whole thing was a "handshake agreement". No paper trail, no contract. Just Garrett's promise. I would advise anyone even considering doing business with Garrett in the future to get everything in writing. I intensely dislike some of the characters in this hobby.

Old 12-16-2015, 02:32 PM   #1135
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You just don't get it, do you, Garrett? You just tried to leave me MORE bad karma. See the chart below to see how much good karma you have to earn (not going to happen, IMHO) before your bad karma is effective.

Lowest Karma

1 - Amelanistic Orca (-8064)
2 - MythicalDragonz (-537)
3 - crestyman2 (-463)
4 - Frogman11 (-362)
5 - colorado (-314)
6 - crespo72 (-299)
7 - skanndelus (-230)
8 - Dan Scolaro (-226)
9 - wallshaker (-226)
10 - big daddy's wholesal (-220)
Oh Lucille…I feel bad for you….You don't get it. I sent you bad Karma. "REAL" bad Karma not the myspace, Facebook, web-site karma that turns your squares from green to red. I realize that with 12,942 post + 1 maybe 2 if you hit send before you finish your thought for a response to this post that this site is your life. March 2004 wow 15 plus years with 12,942 post and counting. Your parents must be proud. How many cats do you have? I would love to see your christmas card this year.

Tim You are correct $6,500 is a lot of money. and correct this deal was a handshake, with many e-mails to back it up. Mike is an adult man, not some helpless kid. As I have stated many times in this tread, he knew that this could take along time. Even up to a year or more. If you read this entire thread you will see that he changes his mind left and right. He wanted out after a few months in. It wasn't an option. Altho I sent him some money back and because he created this false BOI on me, I'm now making him follow through with his original agreement.

Most people can figure this out after post #10. But the rest are being scammed by the OP and you will see. Why wouldn't Mike talk to my contact in Pakistan? Why wouldn't Mike take me to court? It's $65 and you can file a small claims case over the internet. I know a few simple minds are easily boggled. So let me help you….I have stated this before and its as clear as day. Mike knows that I have all of his e-mails of him agreeing to this deal. I have text of him saying that he think it might take a year or more and that this is a REAL transaction. I don't need to post anything on this tread to prove otherwise. I don't have a reptile business, I do this for fun. Like I stated on the False thread about Craig it hasn't affected the sales of the items that I have listed.

To the few regulars who think there helping Mike. Guess what? Your not. You have made communicating with Mike more difficult. You've made your selfs look like fools. The people in Pakistan are not speeding up because of your comments. I tried to communicate via this thread like an adult until I realized that its a game for some. I take this thread as it is, a joke, NOT the agreement between Mike and I.

I'll admit, I do get excited when I get an email that someone commented. With Lynn using the "I agree" thing and Chris not being able to finnish a though before hitting send and quoting himself. I hope we reach 100,000 views plus, and we brake any record of the most pages and views, even if it is Chris and Lynn doing all the post and viewing.

I won't respond to questions that have been answered on post #10 almost 5 months ago.

Garrett

Old 12-16-2015, 02:39 PM   #1136
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Oh Lucille…I feel bad for you….You don't get it. I sent you bad Karma. "REAL" bad Karma
I can understand how upset you must be by the people who participate in the BOI, especially when they are posting in your Bad Guy thread. After all your snarky replies, when the dust settles, I'm sure your business must be suffering because of your behavior here and will continue to suffer despite your claims otherwise. Change your behavior. Be honest. Try it, you'll like it.

Old 12-16-2015, 03:12 PM   #1137
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I can understand how upset you must be by the people who participate in the BOI, especially when they are posting in your Bad Guy thread. After all your snarky replies, when the dust settles, I'm sure your business must be suffering because of your behavior here and will continue to suffer despite your claims otherwise. Change your behavior. Be honest. Try it, you'll like it.
There it is 12,943 thats awesome. Nice work Lucille can we get one more?

You obviously did read my post before you sent your own. Or the other post that you commented on in Craigs false BOI.

1. I don't have a reptile business. I import for fun.

2. The animals that I do have for sale are selling fine

3. This one was hard because you would need to read into my tone. This is a web-site. one of millions on the WWW I can click the red dot in the upper left of my computer screen and never see it again. I have a wife 3 kids and reptiles. If you think that I'm upset by any of this you are mistaken.

I'm having a little fun with it now… but I will be board with it soon and go on to something else.

Garrett

Old 12-16-2015, 03:21 PM   #1138
TOsage
Garrett says: "you've made your selfs look like fools." It's great when a simpleton tries to slam a group of intelligent people using poor grammar. We shure are dum!

Old 12-16-2015, 03:25 PM   #1139
TOsage
And yes Garrett, you have lost business and you know it

Old 12-16-2015, 03:39 PM   #1140
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOsage View Post
We shure are dum!
I won't argue with you on that one. Awesome! another guy that hits send before he finishes his thoughts.

I guess my grammar was so bad the you couldn't read it? Go back and look at my last post #1 and number #2

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!