Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 115 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2015, 04:28 PM   #1141
TOsage
Garrett, that was intentional. To break it down for you I was pointing out how ineffective it is to call people fools while making a fool of yourself. Not surprising you didn't pick up on it. This is why people like you aren't even worth the time it takes to insult them.

Old 12-16-2015, 04:41 PM   #1142
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Garrett sent some bad karma my way (or tried, it is ineffective to send such when one has negative karma as he does)
Ordinarily, karma comments are not something to bring to the BOI, however, in this case, I believe he has some misconceptions that are of interest:

First, it is evident that he believes I have a 'group'. This is incorrect. In fact, many reptile folk, especially those who post on the BOI are unique, intelligent, independent, strong personalities, good luck trying to group them together. They think for themselves, as do I. I do in fact agree with the posts of others at times, but both they and I arrive at our agreed conclusions independently.

Second, the BOI is far from worthless and the posts about him are obviously affecting Garrett's business, or he would not continue to post on this large thread. (Garrett, why don't you simply take care of your issues instead of whining and trying to dis this site?).
Great post! Funny thing is, he is using karma and PM to send people his baby talk messages (are you gonna "cwy" etc.), while doing exactly that on Craig's thread. But Lucille, if you want to be part of a group that will upset Garrett, you need look no further. According to Garrett, I am a "professional BOIer". I'd be happy to take you under my wing, lol!

Old 12-16-2015, 05:02 PM   #1143
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1138 View Post
I was thinking the same thing Deb. He can take time to comment on another unrelated thread but continue to ignore his own...

However, based on his reply in that other thread, it seems he is finding amusement in his own thread, and not taking this very seriously at all.

$6500 is a lot of money, but he is treating this as a joke, and almost as an ego boost. I would not be conducting business in the same vein as Garret, nor will he ever get a penny from me
He wants people to think this thread means squat to him. In light of the karma messages and PMs he in sending various patrons here, it seems he is putting on quite the facade. His actions scream of desperation, as they should.

Old 12-16-2015, 05:05 PM   #1144
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You just don't get it, do you, Garrett? You just tried to leave me MORE bad karma. See the chart below to see how much good karma you have to earn (not going to happen, IMHO) before your bad karma is effective.

Lowest Karma

1 - Amelanistic Orca (-8064)
2 - MythicalDragonz (-537)
3 - crestyman2 (-463)
4 - Frogman11 (-362)
5 - colorado (-314)
6 - crespo72 (-299)
7 - skanndelus (-230)
8 - Dan Scolaro (-226)
9 - wallshaker (-226)
10 - big daddy's wholesal (-220)
When all is said and done, I hope you re-post this as the last thing people will see in this thread.

Old 12-16-2015, 05:06 PM   #1145
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOsage View Post
Garrett, that was intentional. To break it down for you I was pointing out how ineffective it is to call people fools while making a fool of yourself. Not surprising you didn't pick up on it. This is why people like you aren't even worth the time it takes to insult them.
Yet you take the time anyway and make a fool of yourself….. I get it. Its a continuous circle. It's like the guy that said "your not worth a pimple on my behind" that was stated 4 months ago and now the guy has left me 25 or more negative Karma's and spends every waking minute trying to find some way to destroy me[/b].

Thanks Mis Osage for proving my exact point. I thought it would take longer after my post. This is exactly why "In my opinion" people don't take the BOI seriously and don't read them.

I'm going to crawl back under my rock and go back to lurking in the shadows

Garrett

Old 12-16-2015, 05:13 PM   #1146
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post

1. I don't have a reptile business. I import for fun.

2. The animals that I do have for sale are selling fine

Garrett
The animals you say you have, are selling fine, and you still can't pay those you owe.

You come here, spout off, about what a joke this is, and everyone who partakes is a fool, then you felt like you needed to post, to straighten all of us out because you're so smart, and not foolish. GOOD JOB!

With all you had to say, in your posts today, NOTHING has changed, you still owe, there's no lizards, there's nothing but more excuses. The best one is, it's the BOI'S fault, the Pakistani read this thread, and that's why he hasn't shipped, that's the biggest bunch of MALARKEY I've ever heard. Is that really the excuse you're going to stick with?

Garrett, it is, what it is, it's been 5 months, and you still don't have a clue!

BTW Garrett, quit trying to leave bad karma, it's not working, and the messages you're leaving on my karma, has got my sides aching from laughter, I don't know how much more I can take....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-16-2015, 05:14 PM   #1147
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Yet you take the time anyway and make a fool of yourself….. I get it. Its a continuous circle. It's like the guy that said "your not worth a pimple on my behind" that was stated 4 months ago and now the guy has left me 25 or more negative Karma's and spends every waking minute trying to find some way to destroy me[/b].

Thanks Mis Osage for proving my exact point. I thought it would take longer after my post. This is exactly why "In my opinion" people don't take the BOI seriously and don't read them.

I'm going to crawl back under my rock and go back to lurking in the shadows

Garrett
Mis Osage? That warrants an infraction.

Old 12-16-2015, 05:22 PM   #1148
Chris Kennard
So garrett, now you day you "import for fun", lmao! The people who are out 20 grand don't share your lighthearted attitude. You will be brought to justice. You know that. Thus your antics.

Old 12-16-2015, 05:24 PM   #1149
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
if you want to be part of a group that will upset Garrett
I appreciate you, no one on Fauna has ever offered me their wing before

But my goal here is not to upset people. That unfortunately happens from time to time in the path to achieving the goal of making the reptile business world a safer place, where there is enough information about buyers and sellers so those who are looking to make a transaction will have enough information to make a rational choice.
Avoiding as much collateral damage as possible by taking the high road and trying to remain businesslike is helpful, so that Fauna remains synonymous with business, and not those places on the internet that remind one of a bar brawl. We are not perfect any of us, but it helps if we aim for a worthy goal.

The BOI has made an enormous difference to so many people. Those who participate here are to be honored, because the more information that is available, the more likelihood there is of having a satisfactory transaction, where the parties involved can use their energy for projects and their new healthy critters instead of sadly getting scammed and ending up with no critter at all.

Old 12-16-2015, 06:05 PM   #1150
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Oh Lucille…I feel bad for you….You don't get it. I sent you bad Karma. "REAL" bad Karma not the myspace, Facebook, web-site karma that turns your squares from green to red. I realize that with 12,942 post + 1 maybe 2 if you hit send before you finish your thought for a response to this post that this site is your life. March 2004 wow 15 plus years with 12,942 post and counting. Your parents must be proud. How many cats do you have? I would love to see your christmas card this year.

Tim You are correct $6,500 is a lot of money. and correct this deal was a handshake, with many e-mails to back it up. Mike is an adult man, not some helpless kid. As I have stated many times in this tread, he knew that this could take along time. Even up to a year or more. If you read this entire thread you will see that he changes his mind left and right. He wanted out after a few months in. It wasn't an option. Altho I sent him some money back and because he created this false BOI on me, I'm now making him follow through with his original agreement.

Most people can figure this out after post #10. But the rest are being scammed by the OP and you will see. Why wouldn't Mike talk to my contact in Pakistan? Why wouldn't Mike take me to court? It's $65 and you can file a small claims case over the internet. I know a few simple minds are easily boggled. So let me help you….I have stated this before and its as clear as day. Mike knows that I have all of his e-mails of him agreeing to this deal. I have text of him saying that he think it might take a year or more and that this is a REAL transaction. I don't need to post anything on this tread to prove otherwise. I don't have a reptile business, I do this for fun. Like I stated on the False thread about Craig it hasn't affected the sales of the items that I have listed.

To the few regulars who think there helping Mike. Guess what? Your not. You have made communicating with Mike more difficult. You've made your selfs look like fools. The people in Pakistan are not speeding up because of your comments. I tried to communicate via this thread like an adult until I realized that its a game for some. I take this thread as it is, a joke, NOT the agreement between Mike and I.

I'll admit, I do get excited when I get an email that someone commented. With Lynn using the "I agree" thing and Chris not being able to finnish a though before hitting send and quoting himself. I hope we reach 100,000 views plus, and we brake any record of the most pages and views, even if it is Chris and Lynn doing all the post and viewing.

I won't respond to questions that have been answered on post #10 almost 5 months ago.

Garrett
Let's break down your post, MR. Idothisforfun. First paragraph attacks Lucille, who like most here with alot of experience on this site are great at smelling a rat. The best you can come up with is how many cats she has? Pretty desperate! Second paragragh...more doatribe. Your right. Mike is an adult. Perhaps he could tutor you. And now you have graduated to a year OR MORE, lol. Define "more". And trust me, not one person on this site, or that you you, will ever fall for your tired "false thread" drivel. Let's move on. Most people absolutely have "figured this out agter post ten" of this thread. Thus the lack of any positive posts on your behalf. Paragraph four, my favorite! Pakistan is not speeding up because of comments made here? "They" haven't visited this site, which can be easily proven. Better do some serious pack peddling to get out of that ridiculous claim. And trust me, if you viewed this thread as a joke in the most successful site known for outing scammers, you wouldn't be here trying to save face. And yes, Chris and Lynn have been a thorn in your side, but what you have to worry about is the multitude of people who will look your name up and find this thread...the bigger picture. Good luck with that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!