Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 11:18 PM   #111
LauraB
Yeah, I saw where he had those gun ads up. Alex, just for clarification, which snake, specifically, from the list of 12 did you not send him?

Old 10-22-2015, 11:23 PM   #112
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yeah, I saw where he had those gun ads up. Alex, just for clarification, which snake, specifically, from the list of 12 did you not send him?

The jag inadvertently
When I said to start the paperwork for the gun transfer as I prepared to ship again...he stalled. That was my first inclining that something was up.

There's so much more to share...how he said the guns were at the gun dealer and when I called his dealer they said there were not any from him awaiting shipment.

I wonder when does it get to the point where fauna deletes his account for such abuse and blatant disrespect

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 11:26 PM   #113
LauraB
Thanks, I know he mentioned the Jag, but I wanted clarification. Is all that additional info, ie, guns at the dealer, etc ... via phone? If not and in text form or email, it would be great to see posted here.

LOL, Dan ... good job, great fun while it lasted!

Old 10-23-2015, 12:43 AM   #114
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Go

Here you go
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2015, 12:52 AM   #115
ElexisC
Ok let me see if I got this right, this guy already has 11 boas, sold what appears to be at least 4 off. Those hets if I'm not mistaken are at least $200, ghosts I believe are around $300 or more. But he has 11 boas, has not sent any guns, agreed to 11 boas for 1 glock. Then repeatedly says "he left out the most EXPENSIVE one" he's already sold several, I would imagine that most expensive one would be sold also.

Also another thing that's bothering me, why would you trade for breeder size snakes in the deal and NOT have a cage ready??

You were not only unprepared for all the snakes you traded for, you are now trying to get another snake, after you sold several, before you send the glock which is less than half those snakes. I will definitely be adding you to my do not do business with list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 10-23-2015, 01:18 AM   #116
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Once again

Once again no Boas have been sold all of his boas are here and another the deal was made for the Glock was for 10 snakes I have 9 he was supposed to send the most expensive snake which is a Jaguar Anrey which he refuses to send from the get go he says he forgot all that has to happen is send the snake I send the gun everyone does it like that am I wrong

Old 10-23-2015, 01:22 AM   #117
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Jaguar

This is the snake that made the deal I did not want to make the deal until he put this into the deal and this is the one that he has not sent from the get go says he forgot and it's the one that made the whole deal it's the top snake
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2015, 01:27 AM   #118
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Cage

And as far as me not having cage space for snakes I have CB 70 rack that is a 30 drawers it's just the big girl was a little bit big and I did not like how she looked in this cb 70

Old 10-23-2015, 02:05 AM   #119
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
Once again no Boas have been sold all of his boas are here and another the deal was made for the Glock was for 10 snakes I have 9 he was supposed to send the most expensive snake which is a Jaguar Anrey which he refuses to send from the get go he says he forgot all that has to happen is send the snake I send the gun everyone does it like that am I wrong
Um.. that screen shot proves in your own words you sold them. We're you lying then or now?

Old 10-23-2015, 02:06 AM   #120
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
Also, the deal was 12 snakes from what's posted you have 11. Or maybe you're counting the ones you still have after you sold the others?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger