Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:36 AM   #111
ReptileAddictions
Your darn right i AM GOING TO ASK YOU WHAT THE "F YOU WERE DOING. you killed animalks. i SENT YOUR PICS. yOU NOTCHED THE SYROPHOME????bUT TAPED THE CARDBOARD BOX TO DEATH AROUND THAT.

wHERE IS THE COOL PACKS???

wHY DID YOU SHIP UPS WHEN YOU AGREED NOT TO?

Old 07-12-2006, 02:37 AM   #112
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by spokanelizardlady
Erik I want you to post all the emails where ai told you my problems with UPS and asked you not to ship ups. I asked 3 times and even said that ups was a "deal breaker" for us. YOU agreed to use my shipper. Post all those. I dont have time.
I don't have TIME to defend myself, you do it for me.....

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

wendy, you are really something. I'd heard the rumors of your apparent lack of intelligence, but had not lent them credence.

Until now.

Are you REALLY too stupid to defend yourself?

WOW.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:39 AM   #113
TimmyD928
Taping the box air tight would not have killed any gecko within the time frame, the heat would not have killed any geckos within the time frame . Try another excuse.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:40 AM   #114
ReptileAddictions
I have ALL the pics of the box in and out also

MAJOR #! Doesnt say "LIVE" ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a refund.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:41 AM   #115
ReptileAddictions
Please. WET napkins. High temps. No air, and NO cool pack. Will CERTAINLY kill geckos that dont even weigh a 1/2 gram. Honor your guarantee.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:41 AM   #116
ReptileAddictions
The UPS DRIVER is my witness of the death!

Old 07-12-2006, 02:42 AM   #117
KelliH
Quote:
I have ALL the pics of the box in and out also
So POST them already!

Old 07-12-2006, 02:43 AM   #118
TimmyD928
Hey Eric , maybe you should have placed the geckos in the freezer 4 hours prior to shipping,drilled 2" holes every 6 inches around the box,used 6 cold packs( 1 per gecko) and shipped them USPS. That way they would have been cold enough , had enough air to last the trip and Wendy's mom could have picked them up at work first thing in the morning.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:43 AM   #119
EriksReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by spokanelizardlady
wHY DID YOU SHIP UPS WHEN YOU AGREED NOT TO?
Wendy all I have to say is WHAT?> I never agreed to ANYTHING... You never even told me about a DHL...... I would like to see the emails myself as I have ZERO idea where this is coming from..................

Thanks Erik

Old 07-12-2006, 02:44 AM   #120
Wilomn
LOL.

NOW you have pics?

NOW the driver will verify that you recieved a dead lizard?

NOW???

Perhaps you need to check your meds and make sure you're taking the right ones in the right amounts.

Because you SURE SOUND CRAZY TO ME.

You do NOT deserve a refund.

IF there is a dead gecko, YOU, wendy, killed it.

YOU owe Erik an appology, you nutjob.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs