Tom Crutchfield - dba Herps Ltd - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2007, 07:07 AM   #111
John Apple
Hmmmm...hey Petey. your helping Tommy and his reputation how ?
Like I said the truth hurts which seems is something that evades you.
Since this thread was started about Tommy , why has he not replied to this?

Old 05-08-2007, 08:17 AM   #112
varnyard
Quote:
East_Coast: Both pairs that I received from T.C. on February 2nd were and are large and healthy.
So, Two pairs is four animals, correct?

Quote:
East_Coast: AS STATED BEFORE -

I paid for the 1st group in January - and received them via Delta Dash on Friday, February 2nd. That group consists of all of my babies except green female #2. THE ORIGINAL 9 ANIMALS REFERENCED IN THE INITIAL POST IN THIS THREAD
Now you say 9 animals, or is it:

Quote:
East_Coast: I have so many of them that I lost track. The original post states 9 because, at the time of the 1st post I think I only had 9 from him. You see, dumbass, I bought them at TWO DIFFERENT TIMES - both groups in February.
So now 2 pairs are 9. Or so you think.

Hard to keep the story straight? You bet ya!!

Old 05-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #113
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
Chuck, What is your deal man? I made the original posts on February 5 and 6 --- then made more posts about this thread today.

You've got to be joking.

For the record: I think you are a liar, a thief, a mentally unstable idiot, a drug addict (I heard somewhere that you are a meth user), and probably a member of Al Queda (I will be forwarding your name to CIA tomorrow AM). Anything is fair game on this site, I see.
For the record Jolles, anonymous third party quotes and references, such as "I heard somewhere that you are a meth user" are not allowed on the BOI. I point you to the Rules for Posting on the BOI

Consider this a warning that you didn't get from one of the alleged moderator friends of your antagonists. Next time I will ding you.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:20 AM   #114
brucestephenson
Chickenhawk Chuck keeps on licken and choking his chicken. Bak, bak, bak, bak, bak, buaaaaak!

Old 05-09-2007, 12:31 AM   #115
ravensgait
Good to see ya back and still in fine form Chuck hope to see ya next month at hamburg...Randy

Old 05-09-2007, 01:57 AM   #116
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Chickenhawk Chuck keeps on licken and choking his chicken. Bak, bak, bak, bak, bak, buaaaaak!
Lets start this off proper. My old friend Randy just gave me some greets, and your not that Important or hard to beat, so I'll get back to you in a second or two. And I don't mean hard in the sense that you would or could get hard for anything other than Tom. You'll see in a few seconds butt monkey.

Old 05-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #117
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Good to see ya back and still in fine form Chuck hope to see ya next month at hamburg...Randy
Thanks so much Randy! I'm glad to be back. Don't know if I'll be able to make that show but it sure would be a treat to finally meet you in person.

Old 05-09-2007, 02:14 AM   #118
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
I don't even have to type anything really.

Folks....meet Tom and Brucey. Did Tom autograph that book for you that your holding after the photo opt Brucey?
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2007, 02:28 AM   #119
critical bill
The Bootstrap Boys ride again!

Old 05-09-2007, 07:06 AM   #120
John Apple
Oh man.... and I am a 'wannabe biker' . And people are worried about me getting hurt..bwahahahaha.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!