I'm Scared.....Have I done something wrong? - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 07:24 PM   #111
Boe141
I have to say I am disturbed at how this thread has went. From a person asking for help, being questioned about something non related and then harassed into being so angry and upset that it ended up this bad. I believe you have beaten this girl into the ground all for nothing because: For everyone's information, the IP addresses that were pulled up being the same, were not IP addresses. They are called Subnet Masks, and every computer (wireless or standard) in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada are Masked by the same number so people like you cannot do such things. It will show up as an IP address unless you work for the ISP or the router company, in which case, they can get the private IP numbers. Just for those who do not live in Canada and think that both those girls were using the same computer, they weren't. They are probably using the same ISP (Telus Communications) because they must live close to one another within the Western provinces of Alberta or B.C. who have only Telus to get communications through. As for the emails being similar, it is very plausible that Cherylee did this so she could watch what was going on and not have to be signed in while talking on msn with KSL. You really think you outsmarted her, but from my opinion, you really ought to think about this........not everything is the same in the USA as far as computer setup as it is in Canada. You probably will pull up the same "IP" address for me as well because I live on the west coast next to the Pacific Ocean in a small village called Nanaimo, B.C. It's just too bad that you didn't know this before you battered these two women into the ground. To everyone who cared to help this girl with her snake problem, that was very noble of you. To everyone who only cared to prove her someone she wasn't, well......I just don't have an answer to that. Do you make it a habit of checking into everyone's computers and profiles and then questioning them on it just to be able to harass them? Because that is what you did. If you would have just left it at....lets see....the third thread and offered her advice on her snake problem......NONE of this would have happened in the first place. KSL or Cherylee, if you log on as suternames, or guests and read this, I am on your side, but you shouldn't have ended it like you did by getting vulgar and swearing. I guess you were just fed up. These bullies are pretty tough by the looks of the whole thread. You fought back pretty hard.

Boe

Old 01-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #112
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boe141
I have to say I am disturbed at how this thread has went. From a person asking for help, being questioned about something non related and then harassed into being so angry and upset that it ended up this bad. I believe you have beaten this girl into the ground all for nothing because: For everyone's information, the IP addresses that were pulled up being the same, were not IP addresses. They are called Subnet Masks, and every computer (wireless or standard) in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada are Masked by the same number so people like you cannot do such things. It will show up as an IP address unless you work for the ISP or the router company, in which case, they can get the private IP numbers. Just for those who do not live in Canada and think that both those girls were using the same computer, they weren't. They are probably using the same ISP (Telus Communications) because they must live close to one another within the Western provinces of Alberta or B.C. who have only Telus to get communications through. As for the emails being similar, it is very plausible that Cherylee did this so she could watch what was going on and not have to be signed in while talking on msn with KSL. You really think you outsmarted her, but from my opinion, you really ought to think about this........not everything is the same in the USA as far as computer setup as it is in Canada. You probably will pull up the same "IP" address for me as well because I live on the west coast next to the Pacific Ocean in a small village called Nanaimo, B.C. It's just too bad that you didn't know this before you battered these two women into the ground. To everyone who cared to help this girl with her snake problem, that was very noble of you. To everyone who only cared to prove her someone she wasn't, well......I just don't have an answer to that. Do you make it a habit of checking into everyone's computers and profiles and then questioning them on it just to be able to harass them? Because that is what you did. If you would have just left it at....lets see....the third thread and offered her advice on her snake problem......NONE of this would have happened in the first place. KSL or Cherylee, if you log on as suternames, or guests and read this, I am on your side, but you shouldn't have ended it like you did by getting vulgar and swearing. I guess you were just fed up. These bullies are pretty tough by the looks of the whole thread. You fought back pretty hard.

Boe
Are you kidding me? Hey I have some het pastels and spider bald pythons I'll sell you for $50.00 shipped. If your male doesn't make it I also have 1 new import from africa eating frozen rats like crazy, ready to breed for only $2000 and you can name it whatever you want. I could also cut you a deal on space travel in 2008 (I have a inside track and it could make us a lot of money). Oh yeah and don't believe those guys all those "coincidences" don't prove nothin. I believe you are all different people. We should start our own forum.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:51 PM   #113
DThomas
If it is so bad here, why do you feel the need to keep coming back here under different names? Atleast have the intestinal fortitude to own your own words.

(Same IP address)

Old 01-22-2007, 07:52 PM   #114
christopher66
Quote:

Boe

And who might you be ?

Old 01-22-2007, 07:53 PM   #115
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66

And who might you be ?
The husband?

It might be poor Henry the snake, learnt to type

Old 01-22-2007, 07:54 PM   #116
texasnewbie
This thread is like a car crash, I don't want to look but I find myself drawn to it....

Old 01-22-2007, 07:55 PM   #117
christopher66
I dont think so,the post reads a tad feminine to me.Bullies and all.
But she fought hard.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #118
texasnewbie
Quote:
I dont think so,the post reads a tad feminine to me.Bullies and all.
But she fought hard.

And the lack of paragraphs=6y0ballpython

Old 01-22-2007, 08:09 PM   #119
DThomas
Quote:
IFor everyone's information, the IP addresses that were pulled up being the same, were not IP addresses. They are called Subnet Masks, and every computer (wireless or standard) in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada are Masked by the same number so people like you cannot do such things. It will show up as an IP address unless you work for the ISP or the router company, in which case, they can get the private IP numbers. Just for those who do not live in Canada and think that both those girls were using the same computer, they weren't. They are probably using the same ISP (Telus Communications) because they must live close to one another within the Western provinces of Alberta or B.C. who have only Telus to get communications through. As for the emails being similar, it is very plausible that Cherylee did this so she could watch what was going on and not have to be signed in while talking on msn with KSL. You really think you outsmarted her, but from my opinion, you really ought to think about this........not everything is the same in the USA as far as computer setup as it is in Canada. You probably will pull up the same "IP" address for me as well because I live on the west coast next to the Pacific Ocean in a small village called Nanaimo, B.C. It's just too bad that you didn't know this before you battered these two women into the ground.

Boe
You obviously think everyone on this forum is computer illiterate. You claiming it's a subnet mask is down right hysterical and just further proves your ignorance. I suggest you follow the link and read up a little on computers and the internet in general. There is even a nice little forum for you to learn all about your own ISP.

www.dslreports.com

Old 01-22-2007, 08:11 PM   #120
DThomas
Quote:

And who might you be ?
Already covered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas

(Same IP address)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread