RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #111
AngieL
Yellowbelly male

Can I add my five pence worth here?

I have been waiting since last autumn for an '07 yellowbelly male, which I paid Rick Leverock for directly through my husbands paypal account and was supposed to come in with the shipment that CaseyM was receiving. I had a photo of the snake sent me (it was bred by Jeremy Stone and the photo was marked with his logo). December came and went (two months after the shipment was due) and no snake.

I looked for the Tampa Bay exotics website and lo! it wasn't there. Previously I'd had no problems finding it and there were contact details ON THE WEBSITE.

IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO CONTACT YOU DON'T SPLASH YOUR DETAILS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

If I'd had the foresight to write down the phone number when I firast saw it, Mr. Leverock would have been getting phone calls from me, too. And so would the Florida police. As it is I sent numerous emails to his email address on the PayPal receipt, and received no response at all. I want my snake or my money back it's as simple as that.

The man is quite simply a con-man who has got my money and that of many other people, and while I can understand the concept that the best form of defence is attack, lying about CaseyM's part in it won't help him. It just makes him look an even bigger crook.

He'll have to pay up and look big in the end!

I'm backing CaseyM to the hilt, because I have dealt with her before and I trust her. I shouldn't have been so ready to trust our Mr. Leverock!

Old 03-23-2008, 08:48 AM   #112
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieL
Can I add my five pence worth here?

I have been waiting since last autumn for an '07 yellowbelly male, which I paid Rick Leverock for directly through my husbands paypal account and was supposed to come in with the shipment that CaseyM was receiving. I had a photo of the snake sent me (it was bred by Jeremy Stone and the photo was marked with his logo). December came and went (two months after the shipment was due) and no snake.

I looked for the Tampa Bay exotics website and lo! it wasn't there. Previously I'd had no problems finding it and there were contact details ON THE WEBSITE.

IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO CONTACT YOU DON'T SPLASH YOUR DETAILS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

If I'd had the foresight to write down the phone number when I firast saw it, Mr. Leverock would have been getting phone calls from me, too. And so would the Florida police. As it is I sent numerous emails to his email address on the PayPal receipt, and received no response at all. I want my snake or my money back it's as simple as that.

The man is quite simply a con-man who has got my money and that of many other people, and while I can understand the concept that the best form of defence is attack, lying about CaseyM's part in it won't help him. It just makes him look an even bigger crook.

He'll have to pay up and look big in the end!

I'm backing CaseyM to the hilt, because I have dealt with her before and I trust her. I shouldn't have been so ready to trust our Mr. Leverock!

The more the merrier! With mister Stevens threatening legal action, the more evidence, the better. Please post emails, evidence of payment, dates etc.

Old 03-23-2008, 08:50 AM   #113
boidsR'mylife
Hmm, I will not say anything more at this time. Mike see you on Monday with Rick. I will get with him on a time frame.

Old 03-23-2008, 08:51 AM   #114
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyM
Ok...

These all come from Paypal, i have the emails but as theyre addressed to other people and just forwarded to me the relevant parts will do:

Mon, 21 May 2007 10:08:04 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 50.00 GBP you sent.

Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:55:55 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 25.00 GBP you sent.

Sent: 22 May 2007 14:03:29
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 948.75 GBP you sent.

Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:04:35 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 25.00 GBP you sent.

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 2:23 PM
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 500.00 GBP you sent.

Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:44:39 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 275.00 GBP you sent.

Sent: 28 May 2007 17:22:22
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 51.25 GBP you sent.

Sent: 06 June 2007 10:03:29
Your PayPal payment by bank transfer to madamant@hotmail.com for 250.00 GBP has been processed and automatically credited to the PayPal account of the payment's recipient. Thus, this transaction is completed.

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:13:54 -0700
This email confirms that T.B.Exotics has accepted the 275.00 GBP you sent.

There is three however i dont have: Denises, £250 for an albino boa and £183 for a yellow belly ball python. These three people arent online at the moment but i will contact them today and should have the Paypal proof of these three payments by tonight which i will also post up.

Now that totals £3008 which on todays exchange rate is:

Live rates at 2008.03.23 10:25:20 UTC
3,008.00 GBP = 5,964.88 USD
United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars
1 GBP = 1.98301 USD 1 USD = 0.504285 GBP

At the time the exchange rate was different obviously but even taking todays rate still makes it almost $6000, not $4000 as stated.

As for the Paypal question, i simply cancelled it due to finding out about Paypals 45 day rule. Nothing to do with yourself or Rick.
No you didnt you cancelled after you spoke with Rick on the phone...

now what about all the emails on paypay to who the money went to? you got them too casey? just to show what correspondace I had with you during this time of yours and Ricks deal...shows that I sent the said moneys to whomever and didnt steal a penny, I simply did what you and Rick requested, paypal will have that info too...why did you only post what tbexotics recieved?

I dont know where you get the 3008 quid, but anyway I am going to ask paypal for all money activities that went through there if they can drag up the info, im sure they can for this sort of thing!

Old 03-23-2008, 08:56 AM   #115
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
No you didnt you cancelled after you spoke with Rick on the phone...

now what about all the emails on paypay to who the money went to? you got them too casey? just to show what correspondace I had with you during this time of yours and Ricks deal...shows that I sent the said moneys to whomever and didnt steal a penny, I simply did what you and Rick requested, paypal will have that info too...why did you only post what tbexotics recieved?

I dont know where you get the 3008 quid, but anyway I am going to ask paypal for all money activities that went through there if they can drag up the info, im sure they can for this sort of thing!
It's amazing that you haven't posted any evidence in your defence, isn't it?

Old 03-23-2008, 09:05 AM   #116
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
It's amazing that you haven't posted any evidence in your defence, isn't it?
Oh please just shut the hell up, you dont know jack shit, What are you really on about?

I dont even know you to have to give you any evidence, I am asking Casey, so stick your keyboard where the sun doesnt shine!

I have no evidence to hand at this moment, why should I keep shit when I was just used to move money around, casey has all the info....

Old 03-23-2008, 09:18 AM   #117
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
Oh please just shut the hell up, you dont know jack shit, What are you really on about?

I dont even know you to have to give you any evidence, I am asking Casey, so stick your keyboard where the sun doesnt shine!

I have no evidence to hand at this moment, why should I keep shit when I was just used to move money around, casey has all the info....

You seem to be a bit angry Donna. Is it because i keep calling you and "Craig" out on the BS you're spewing?

Old 03-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #118
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidsR'mylife
Hmm, I will not say anything more at this time. Mike see you on Monday with Rick. I will get with him on a time frame.
Is it you or Rick that's threatening legal action? Either way, i believe one of you own a copy of the scammers handbook.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:37 AM   #119
madamant
Quote:
You seem to be a bit angry Donna. Is it because i keep calling you and "Craig" out on the BS you're spewing?
Who the heck is Craig? and no im not angry at all, you keep poking your nose into what I am asking Casey, when in actual fact, it has ball all to do with you, now go play with traffic, anything, just dry up and blow away for gods sake!

Old 03-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #120
madamant
Quote:
Is it you or Rick that's threatening legal action? Either way, i believe one of you own a copy of the scammers handbook.
And again I have no clue what you are on about, you ramble a lot dont you, I wouldnt waste my time on legal action..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!