Dave Lawson & Neil Gubitz - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2003, 12:27 PM   #111
Wilomn
neil, in the great horse's a$$ race between you and dave I knew from the get go that both of you were scumbags and never placed a bet.

You lie ALL the time. You have lied today about not telling any lies.

To sell someone a lizard like the one you did to Rozann and Mike's daughter, a lizard that you KNEW would be dead soon and one that you assured Rozann was eating like a pig, is the same as stealing her money.

That's just one example.

Dave's a scumbag, you're a scumbag.

I never bet on one of you over the other, you are both pitiful examples of humanity at its worst. It seems that he may well be a better example of that than you but, it is only by degree, not because he is and you aren't.

YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED AT ALL neil, not now, not ever. You seem to be pathological in your lies, sort of like you accuse someone else of being. It surprises me not at all.

Wes Pollock

Old 11-14-2003, 12:30 PM   #112
Rob @ RK Reptiles
ROTFLMAO

That has to be the best, funniest Freudian slip I have seen yet. Way to go Dave.

Old 11-14-2003, 12:32 PM   #113
Darin Chappell
Neil,

If you read animosity into what I wrote, you're mistaken. Animosity requires a degree of emotional inolvement that I simply cannot spare for you. What I said was, that IF you are truly making amends, and are willing to no longer act like you have in the past, I CAN forgive and move onward.

We're not going to pal around together or anything, but I am not angry with you to the point that you are the focus of my BOI existence. I don't particularly trust you, but I won't put you in a position in relation to my life where that will be any kind of a problem for me.

I am willing to live and let live, so long as your "repentence" for previous prevarications and jerk-like attitudes remains intact. You and I burried the hatchet on here once before, remember? I told you then, that I forgave your infractions of common courtesy and honesty, and you were saying then much what you are saying now. So, all I am telling you here, is the ball is now firmly in your court. If you are willing to be a productive member of the community, great! If not, your propensity for shooting yourself in the foot while it is wedged firmly in your mouth will undoubtedly undo you yet again. In relation to how we veiw you here, we will all be following your lead, Neil.

Old 11-14-2003, 12:35 PM   #114
Darin Chappell
Dave is likely not represented by counsel. If he were, he would have been told to keep his mouth shut here on the BOI! If I were his attorney, I would look into the purchase of a well-fitted muzzle!!!

Old 11-14-2003, 12:37 PM   #115
ms_terese
OK, Dave, do I understand you correctly?

You are saying that the document that has been posted here with a case # of 03-061536, the one that is initialed by Detective Masci and Sgt. Clamon, the one that indicates you are charged with other crimes (by the check mark at the bottom of the page), the one that says you admitted to committing the offense of Susin Tippi's burglary.......you are saying that document is false?

Please elaborate. Was the entire document forged? Did you refuse to sign the confession after agreeing that you would, therefore making the document null and void? What is your explanation for that document, Dave?

Old 11-14-2003, 12:38 PM   #116
Stardust
Wes,
I would ask that you do not use what happened in the transaction with me, my daughter Courtney and Neil. My daughter reads this as well, and is more than willing to come on and say that herself that it is over and all is forgiven and SETTLED.
Isn't that what counts? That WE are satisfied with it?
Mike took longer. But he as well is, and if he would care to elaborate he can on his own.
Thank you.

Old 11-14-2003, 12:41 PM   #117
Neil Gubitz
Darrin.... I can accept and respect that....

Wes.... your "reputation" is showing.... but, I won't bring myself down to your level anymore....

Old 11-14-2003, 12:43 PM   #118
Wilomn
Rozann, I understand that you are all satisfied with how it turned out.

However, that was a well known deal of neil's. At this point it has NOTHING at all with how any of you feel about how he FINALLY handled it but, it does have everything to do with the type of person neil is.

He is a lying theif. His interaction with you and yours was merely icing on the cake. So long as he keeps spouting that he never lies and never steals I'll keep pointing out that he is, in fact, lying.

Wes Pollock

Old 11-14-2003, 12:50 PM   #119
ms_terese
Rozann,

I think Wes has stated numerous times that you guys resolved your issue with Neil. However, he can't forgive Neil for what was done. It's not his issue to resolve, but it *IS* the basis for his opinion of Neil. I can relate, because I have based my opinion of another company (whose name I won't bring up here, lest this thread spiral completely out of control again) on their actions with a customer that is NOT me. Even if they make it right with that customer, their actions throughout the transaction caused me to decide that I would *NEVER* do business with them, nor trust them. Your transaction is simply one that Wes will always use as reference to why he feels the way he does.

Old 11-14-2003, 02:09 PM   #120
Julie Moore
Quote:
I know he has a criminal record a mile long and has served time in the past. I would think that he would be on probation or something?
I too, do not understand why he is not in jail. Dave is infact on probabtion until February '04 if I am not mistaken - I would have to find the paperwork. How convenient that he "forgot" to mention to his probation officer about his two most recent arrests (8/13/03 and 10/3/03).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!