Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #111
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Dude she is a Wizard on a computer.I had her change the background color on this pic in photoshop.

She is a pathological liar that will lie about anything to save her ass!
I am going to go out on a limb here and predict that Nicole would probably say the same about your emailing from other people's KS accounts as well too right?

Old 04-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #112
ozz465
Quote:
Beings you brought this up lets address it.

I was gone at least 2 weeks before you told me I was a single guy. you telling me about the STD you have was the clincher. I know all to well about your anger and sensitivity problems so I remained a nice guy waiting for you to end it. it worked out rather well as there was no fight or ugliness to deal with.

Your constant lying from day 1 turned me on you.I am a happy guy again separated from you. thank you.

Anyone notice that her story was she paid for everything in cash? now she is saying everything was a gift?
ANd you expect any sympathy or help from people here with statements like these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
Oh for christ sake Ed, that's even low for you.
Not really it's expected from ed , glad hes on mine and all my friends growing list of people to never buy or sell to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Errrr! Ban them both!
It will ease both their pain!
It would greatly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileJay View Post
Oh Ed... I'm not posting against you because I'm friends with Nicole, but because you are the epitome of what I would consider "Scum"...
careful i got an infraction for even suggesting people see him that way ,

Old 04-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #113
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
I was gone at least 2 weeks before you told me I was a single guy. you telling me about the STD you have was the clincher. I know all to well about your anger and sensitivity problems so I remained a nice guy waiting for you to end it. it worked out rather well as there was no fight or ugliness to deal with.

Your constant lying from day 1 turned me on you.I am a happy guy again separated from you. thank you.

Anyone notice that her story was she paid for everything in cash? now she is saying everything was a gift?
OK, the crap stops now from all parties. Keep it related to transactions.

Old 04-24-2010, 04:29 PM   #114
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Beings you brought this up lets address it.

Ed your so full of crap your eyes are brown. If your over her like you claim then why are you posting crap that has absolutely no bering on the "supposed transactions".

From this one post... I know all I need to know. your a scorned, heart broken lover. Period... end of story. Im sure there is alot more you COULD post... but you'd be better off keeping it to yourself. WE DONT CARE!!!! and if you post your jilted love story or any skeletons... then it will just lower your reputation to depths that I didn't think anyone's could sink.

Old 04-24-2010, 04:33 PM   #115
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
OK, the crap stops now from all parties. Keep it related to transactions.

Woops... Sorry Dennis... I posted before I got to yours. Although I am trying to get him to stick to the topic at hand.

Old 04-24-2010, 04:44 PM   #116
Otter_23
Quote:
This is the hypo trans about 7-8 months after she received it, she has lost so many dragons in the past year I wonder why? its possible she has adenovirus or that new virus running thru her collection?

I save dragons that die coming from others for testing if I think thats warranted.
Is it me or is it possible that this is another picture of the dragon that Ed posted previously? The one that he found in the back of his freezer he forgot about that he had gotten from Tom. I could be wrong but it seems he just flipped it over and took another picture of it.

Old 04-24-2010, 04:48 PM   #117
Otter_23
Post 97 picture

Old 04-24-2010, 04:48 PM   #118
hezekiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23 View Post
Is it me or is it possible that this is another picture of the dragon that Ed posted previously? The one that he found in the back of his freezer he forgot about that he had gotten from Tom. I could be wrong but it seems he just flipped it over and took another picture of it.
Check the filename of the uploaded file: it's tom clarke's dead hypo trans_edited1.jpg... LOL... seems you're right, unsurprisingly Ed's flat out lying now.

Old 04-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #119
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23 View Post
Post 97 picture
Might help if you copied both pictures and put them side by side with the labels assigned (which situation the dragon was attached to).

Old 04-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #120
zzzdanz
I've seen that pic in another thread somewhere

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!