Bad Guy coldbloodedreptilelover ripped me off and is selling the snake i sent him!!!! - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #111
dskater
ok so should i just not post them? does everyone believe me? kuz its just a hassle to do them all over again for the 3rd time...

Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #112
jambore123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
I'd keep an eye out for a new member soon:

coldbloodedscamlover

Name : Connor Artist

Trader Rating: (0)
hahahaha love it!

Old 07-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #113
ShortStack
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Lol Nicki ... now how do you know that?
Hahaha.. Fiiiiiiiine, I guess I should give credit where credit is due.. The great and wonderful and awesome and all-knowing DIEM told me how to do it Happy now, ma'am?

Old 07-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #114
ShortStack
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskater View Post
ok so should i just not post them? does everyone believe me? kuz its just a hassle to do them all over again for the 3rd time...
Personally, I believe you. It took me forever to read through the first ones you pasted, lol. But that's just me. I definitley feel like in this case, it's obvious you're telling the truth. Again, just my .02.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #115
jambore123
Dylan I believe you. Everyone should, I know not all kids are good but I can personally say that DYlan is a great kid. My best friend and he wouldn't lie about something like this and spend all his time doing this unless he really was telling the truth!

Old 07-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #116
hhmoore
It isn't necessarily a matter of believing Dylan...but, rather, NOT believing Mark. I didn't delve into this mess because I had confidence in Dylan's story; but as I looked at more and more of Mark's posts, the fishy smell just got stronger.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #117
Dennis Hultman
ballpythonguy32@yahoo.com

So who is this?

You state in one ad that he is a tegu breeder. In the emails you state he has a pet shop? What's the name of the shop?

You state he didn't receive it. Let's hear it from him.

You state

First,
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbloodedreptilelover
also here is the vet guy i deal with for refrence as i did alot of trades with him its ballpythonguy32@yahoo.com
He is a VET.

Next,

Quote:
him:its cool just send to my buddy william anthony 109 langley st fall river ma 02720
He owns a reptile store.

Quote:
ya thats cool but my best friend has to check your retic out to make sure its 100percent healthy like i said im sure it is but he owns a reptile store so he checks for things like respitory,scale rot,mouth rot,mites internel and out etc he is basically my vet lol but i will give u papers on healthy for the 2gtp's so u know as well also they need a very high temp as u should already know owning one also a very nice mist as well so ship monday morning for tuesday arrival he will check asap that day so i will have ur male-female gtp's out tuesday for wednesday arrival also do u want the 100cash wraped in paper and put in envelope in box with snake or do u prefer a money order? also here is the vet guy i deal with for refrence as i did alot of trades with him its ballpythonguy32@yahoo.com just so u know im a good guy as well get back bro.
Oh wait a minute. Now he doesn't own a shop.
You are very bad liar.

Then later on you must have forgotten because you stated he didn't.

Quote:
my buddy doesnt own a store i just gave u his mailing info to mail the snake so he can check it over right away
Your a bad guy in my book for just telling this kid to send that snake through the post office.

Quote:
my buddy doesnt own a store i just gave u his mailing info to mail the snake so he can check it over right away im doing regular overnight shipping through the post office its way cheaper and they do it better in my eyes and its 20-25bucks compared to 45-50 from ship ur own and they suck but its ur call.
Quote:
bro to save cash on ur cost instead of paying 40-45 to ship u can ship through your normal post office but you need to do overnight shipping with tracking its way cheaper and safe for snake its like 20bucks just put him in a pillow case tie it up tight put it in a mailing box first poke holes in it then seal the box up bring to post ship overnight fragile say there plants inside cause u cant ship reptiles lol but i always do this never had any issues alrighty so we are allset bro just email me that tracking number and i will return a email to you with ur tracking number and i will hook u up with a free baby retic once i breed them up.

That's a federal offense. Tell your Uncle, BUDDY!

Your friend is a VET, owns a reptile store, doesn't own a store, certified Fedex, you ship snakes through the post office.

I think you are your friend.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #118
dskater
mark, just send me my snake so we can get this over with.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #119
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
also here is the vet guy i deal with for refrence as i did alot of trades with him its ballpythonguy32@yahoo.com
Oh then later in another post he became your business partner.

Dylan, you shouldn't have fallen for this song and dance. He wasn't even a very good deceiver. Don't send anything first to someone like this. Heck, don't send first and run a inquiry on unknown people anyways. This guy gave a lot of flags. I hope you get some compensation here but I have my doubts.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #120
dskater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Oh then later in another post he became your business partner.

Dylan, you shouldn't have fallen for this song and dance. He wasn't even a very good deceiver. Don't send anything first to someone like this. Heck, don't send first and run a inquiry on unknown people anyways. This guy gave a lot of flags. I hope you get some compensation here but I have my doubts.
ya i know i was just so excited to do a trade like that. he got my hopes up because i wanted the snakes plus 100 so bad. i should have researched more about it and looked into it more

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!