Bad Guy BHB reptiles "het" didn't prove out, won't fix it - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #111
wyblep
I stand corrected. You are right he did sale the animal before his eggs were hatched. Which was probably not the best thing he could have done.

Also Leigh I do feel that this post was warranted. I understand Brian is very active with preserving are rights in this industry that we all love so much and I will be the first to thank him for that. But the fact remains if you cannot pick up a phone to return a call or send out a return email in a timely fashion then I feel that this is a great post for all of his future customers to see, so they know what to expect if a problem arises with there transaction with him. Isn't that what the BOI is for?

I know it might seem like I am coming down on Brian for his short comings in the customer service department but if he only followed through what he himself stated he would. Then this post would never be here.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #112
TriangleReptiles
Because the OP didn't buy from Brian, I would say he has no claim against Brian, but because Brian made an agreement, he should honor it in a timely manner. Period.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:51 PM   #113
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyblep View Post
I stand corrected. You are right he did sale the animal before his eggs were hatched. Which was probably not the best thing he could have done.

Also Leigh I do feel that this post was warranted. I understand Brian is very active with preserving are rights in this industry that we all love so much and I will be the first to thank him for that. But the fact remains if you cannot pick up a phone to return a call or send out a return email in a timely fashion then I feel that this is a great post for all of his future customers to see, so they know what to expect if a problem arises with there transaction with him. Isn't that what the BOI is for?

I know it might seem like I am coming down on Brian for his short comings in the customer service department but if he only followed through what he himself stated he would. Then this post would never be here.
Agreeded, not the best thing to do. But yea the purpose of this post was not to complain about the het not proving, but for the untimely responses and "back burner actions"

I understand he is fighting to protect our hobby, But I gotta say what I told a girl at work before we relieved her. If u have cheerleading, soccer, track and other after school activities that interfer with ur schedule work times than u have to pick which is more important. Handling this issue in a timely manner wasnt on the top of Brians list. Based on whats posted here.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:53 PM   #114
rcpreis3
LOL agreeded. sorry for that typo

Old 11-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #115
wyblep
I’m sure I had a few typos in my last post. I apologize, but my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers are getting stomped on right now by the new england patriots and I’m going back and forth from my computer to the TV lol.

Old 11-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #116
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
I will never click on a BHB ad again based on response timing; or lack thereof??
I know this was 3 pages ago but as much as I agree that he should do something about this particular case, I think thats a bit much. Your welcome to your opinion but if thats how your going to react to this than your going to have a REALLY small list of people you can deal with. He could have the view point of a lot people on here and say he owes him nothing since it was third hand. To his credit he said he'd fix it. People make mistakes, people get busy, people even procrastinate just because they dont want to deal with it. All of those things should be dealt with when they happen, but no matter who you are, they happen. Theres not one of us thats never messed something up, gotten lazy and pushed something off, etc, etc, etc.

That said, like I said before, he did agree to fix it, so he needs to fix it.

Old 11-14-2010, 11:21 PM   #117
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyblep View Post
I’m sure I had a few typos in my last post. I apologize, but my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers are getting stomped on right now by the new england patriots and I’m going back and forth from my computer to the TV lol.
And stomped is an understatement..lol.. (sorry for going off topic)

Old 11-14-2010, 11:35 PM   #118
Magic Merlin
It is now 10 and a half hours since post #8 and Brian being made aware of this thread.......where is he?

Old 11-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #119
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Merlin View Post
It is now 10 and a half hours since post #8 and Brian being made aware of this thread.......where is he?
Busy with business, evidently.

Well ... some business.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #120
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsnake1 View Post
Because the OP didn't buy from Brian, I would say he has no claim against Brian, but because Brian made an agreement, he should honor it in a timely manner. Period.
I agree with this 100%. Brian took responsibility when (IMO) he did not have to do so, and he now needs to follow through. The sooner he does the sooner all parties can put it behind them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!