Adam Block banging on the door - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2003, 03:40 PM   #111
herpcondo
Hey WebSlave,,,,

Hey Rich,,
I am sure not "bashing you".. i was just unclear what was up,, as far as i am concerned you do a great job,, and this is a great place to be,,,
I was just wondering with this post starting so abrupt about how he was gonna be deleted on sight,,, what changed,,,.. In My eyes this Adam morom digs a deep enough hole all by himself,, he does more damage to himself than anyone can possibly do,,, I just hate to see someone who is so disruptive in such a great community,,,but hey i guess it takes all types!

Old 11-13-2003, 04:00 PM   #112
longissima
Quote:
Bla bla bal show me where you two posted the FULL truthfull side??? You cant because you never posted it. I siand by what I said for a year you stoud back while Adam slander/liebled someone and did nothing knowing the whole time he was. Maybe if you would give YOUR side people would here it but no here we with the run around AGAIN.
Quote:
100% true so enlighten us with your side of the story
Quote:
You say that like its our fault YOU wont post YOUR side of the story
I'm not even sure Jason knows which thread he is responding to. My last post contained quotes from you concerning this thread:

The thread about me.

You are talking about Adam, me and the ball python thread. This just seems to consume you in every way doesn't it? You may want to go back a read that thread about me and figure out which thread is which before you just start seeing a swirling mass of words spinning before you on the computer monitor. You posted a bunch of libelous, unfounded crap on a post about me that was straight from some crime drama that seems to be replaying itself in your mind.
Quote:
Derek lets start these ok? I wont pull any qoutes or badger ya about the nonsense in the other thread well just start there and get the time line for the first month or so laid out. Fair enough? This way you tell your side of the story.
Fair enough.

Old 11-13-2003, 04:44 PM   #113
Darin Chappell
Since this thread has gotten so mangles with quotes derived from various other threads, and the whole question originally addressed here concerning Adam being allowed to stay active here on the BOI is now moot, I would vote for this thread to be locked down.

Other threads could be started addressing each of the issues regarding Derek and Adam's involvement in the issues raised here. However, without all of the background noise that this thread has accumulated, I think those issues would be much more clearly defined.

Just a thought . . .

:

Old 11-13-2003, 04:59 PM   #114
Adam Block
Quote:
As far as the phone call Adam No I will not talk to you on the phone last year when I bought those sippers from I read a little of what was here about you. Because I was being to lazy to find somehwere else to get them I called you to see what you were like. Figured if you seemed decent I would order them. Well you seemed decent so I ordered them, big mistake on my part for being lazy. And of course we all know the rest of the story. My point being I know you can put up a good front you did to me last year with the sippers, had it not been for that good front I would have got off my butt and ordered elsewhere. I hadnt read everything that was here or I wouldnt have given you the time of day but I read enough to be skeptical. After talking to you on the phone I thought "hey he seems like a decent guy so maybe this is one of those cases where someone jumped the gun" Boy was I ever wrong. So no Adam after that I have no intentions of being dazzled by the bull[boink] you can sell on the phone.
Jason, the first negitive thread I had, you know the one that webslave deleted, the one you're talking about in your above quote "Adam Block, this is how he's been treating me" was started 9-25-2002

You ordered those sipper tubes from me in Aug, the month before it was started.

Quote:
You damaged someones reputation, part of what you damaged it with you now admit were lies.
Riiiiight, well you know, going 6 weeks at a time without feeding your snakes isn't too good for a reputation either.

I mean, we have a fellow that goes 6 weeks between feedings on high dollor animals but I'm sure he hads water for the snakes on the way to shows. Must be nice to be so gullable.

Here are other quotes on the BOI about Kevin and NERD

Quote:
I never heard back from him. The more I thought about it, I concluded that his one and only email I received from him was probably quite indicitive of his business dealings and attitude
Quote:
I would never purchase an animal from him.
Quote:
only one stood up for him saying that he had excellent customer service many times. The other 9 or so spoke very negatively about him and two even used the very same explicit word to describe his personality, A-hole
Quote:
I won't go there any more. I feel that he has treated me like I am in his way.
Quote:
He has even hung up on me on the phone when I called with questions about a snake I purchased from him. He is always too busy and always seems in a rush.
What's he doing? We know he isn't too busy feeding his snakes!

Quote:
Too many times I have been treated rudely though. I don't want to bring my business to someone who may or may not be angry if he thinks I'm wasteing his time.
Quote:
I think he's just plain burnt out from his demanding schedule and workload.
Quote:
sorry kevin and the rest of you guys _ but _ _its true _ ur attitude really bites
Wait oh Wait I LOVE THIS ONE!!!

Quote:
I for one never done buisness with him and probally never will, I used to live out east and saw him at many shows and like someone above said if your not waving cash or credit cards in there face, all the 3 or 4 of them behind his table wanna do is sit there and talk amongst themselves and not be bothered, i dont understand how they do so well at the shows, he always has alot of really cool looking morphs on his table and its a shame because if I ever had them money theres one or two I would buy in a heart beat, if he didnt treat people that way jmo Jason Swe!gart
That's just great! Even Jason says he wouldn't do business with that man! Too funny!

So it seems Kevin had a pretty poor reputation before my thread, only think I did was add that he misrepresented the animals he sold at Daytona and that he goes 6 weeks between feedings sometimes.

Jason, you can't keep your stories straight, just give up!

What are you gonna say now? You talked to Ken on the phone and found out? Or you would buy from Kevin you didn't really mean that. You come of like you can't keep track of what you're saying.

Old 11-13-2003, 06:28 PM   #115
Classic Dum's
Quote:
You ordered those sipper tubes from me in Aug, the month before it was started.
Wrong I ordered them in Oct or NOv because I didnt get them till Dec.

Quote:
Jason, you can't keep your stories straight, just give up!
Umm yes I can Adam nice try though.

Quote:
Or you would buy from Kevin you didn't really mean that. You come of like you can't keep track of what you're saying.
I can very well keep track of what I am saying that happens to be several years old Adam. This isnt about a qoute of mine you had to blow the dust of prior to posting.

Although there is two FACTS about that
#1 at that point in time it was an HONEST representation of my experiance with him. Unlike you I didnt twist facts makes up a bunhch of lies and try to strong arm someone out fo free animals. You did!

#2 that is a very old qoute times change(although I know your stuck in the same warp you always have been) Kevin doesnt know me from anyone face to face so he has no reason to be perky and freindly with me because of my posts here. Maybe something in his life changed who knows, Maybe he read people saying they thought he was rude and learned from it I dont know. However him and his crew are a good group of people.

Point this isnt about me and a several year old qoute it is this your desperate the draw attention off yourself with anything you can now back on track Adam.

Can you show an unaltered version of the vet report? If you cant why not? Why was the report altered in the first place?

Old 11-13-2003, 06:48 PM   #116
HerpVenue
Come on Jason.
all he will do is dance around the subject...
he will not post pictures of an unedited vet report.
He will not post the true and complete story.

So the best thing you can do is to tell him
DANCE MONKEY BOY............DANCE!!!!!!

Then we drop this subject.
Then if Adam gives advice to anyone or says someone is a liar.
Then we just point them in the direction of all of Adam's old threads.

Or maybe he will just get smart enough to not post until he can acutally post the real truth.

Don't even bother calling him.
He says he will tell the truth over the phone call.

Well he says several people have called him.................
funny how those several people were never told the truth either.
They were told exactly what Adam has posted here............LIES !!!!

Old 11-13-2003, 09:18 PM   #117
Adam Block
Quote:
Wrong I ordered them in Oct or NOv because I didnt get them till Dec.
You wanna back that down in writing? You may wanna post an email confirming this.

Not to mention the fact that my PO box expired in Sept so you couldn't have gotten payment to me if it was that late.

But instead of showing any proof of the date and making yourself a known liar you'll just drop it.

Quote:
Don't even bother calling him.
Him, or any of the 8 people he told me to call to back up the lonfg list of fead animals that came from Kevin.

Ritchie, are you that scared of the phone? I mean, you don't even have a number you answer at on your website. Pretty sad...

Old 11-13-2003, 09:49 PM   #118
HerpVenue
Quote:
Ritchie, are you that scared of the phone? I mean, you don't even have a number you answer at on your website. Pretty sad...
Not scared....just don't want to waste my time.
People already called you and they did not hear the truth about the albino.
What is so different about now?

That message number I have is for future possible customers.
My present customers and friends have my real number.
I make ALL my deals through e-mails so it is in print. I have only made a couple of exceptions. And they got the discussion e-mailed to them after the phone call for verification.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:06 PM   #119
Adam Block
We're going to end this issue right here. You two have no facts and are pulling at straws. You say the animal didn't come from NERD but NERD says:

Quote:
It turns he bought both an albino and het from NERD.
Ritchie says:

Quote:
As far as NERD not caring about this anymore?
Wow....I guess you will never know. Just because I prefer not to use the phone to bull[boink] people does not mean I do not correspond with them. Trust me they do still care.
Okay well, if that's the case here's what we'll do. Very fair based on what Ritchie says NERD has told him.

1) I will lay out every detail of the transaction.

2) I will post the names of each and every person that has told me about dead animals from Kevin. So it can be backed up by all.

3) I will post the full report including the name of the vet so it can be confirmed.

I only ask two simple things.

1) NERD comes in here and let's us know they still care and wish to clear their reputation. They must be willing to interact in the thread and answer questions about the transaction as I will.

2) The thread this is in will be a poll based thread and if NERD is found to be at fault they agree to the resolution with the highest number of votes. These options can be picked by the webslave or a non-baised party.

Given what you say Ritchie this will not be an issue and once they confirm they agree I'll get the facts and photos laid out as well as all parties to contact for confirmation of the other sick/dead animals.

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN so you both know because NERD has far too many ghosts in the past to open this box. So you're wasting your time but if we're going to let the truth out it's going to be fair and not a witchhunt like you both want.

What I'm asking is fair, I have nothing to hide and hope that NERD agrees and is willing. I see no reason to rehash this if NERD wants to keep things like they are and I PROMISE YOU they won't agree to this fair or not.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:17 PM   #120
HerpVenue
You want a resolution?

Hey my friend bought an adult albino boa.
It stayed with me for a week or so.
it stayed with him for like a year after that.
It died. Should I ask for a resolution from the seller?
Should I ask him for a replacement to be sent to me?
After all that is the same thing YOU are asking now.

You made it clear it was NOT your snake.
Why would YOU want the resolution?
Do you really deserve a resolution?
After lying and covering up facts, YOU want a resolution?

I agree someone should PROBABLY have had a snake replaced if the true facts were laid out and if the gene pool is really bad and what not. But I think you lost your chance for a resolution when you decided to lie.

So since YOU won't get a replacement for a snake that did NOT belong to you......you are now saying you will not post the truth?

Quote:
What I'm asking is fair
Sopmeone elses snake but you want the replacement....yeah that is really fair don't you think?

Quote:
I have nothing to hide and hope that NERD agrees and is willing.
Nothing to hide?
You have not posted the names of all these other people.
You hid the history of the vet report including the dates.
You hid the fact that it did not stay with you for the length of time you said it did.
And you have nothing to hide?

just as I thought.........just more excuses. Nothing has changed.....for a second there I thought something changed.
But as I can see adam is still looking for a free animal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!