Allen Williamson, AllenExotics - You Decide - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #111
jasballs
Wow. Look at all the bp-net kids showing up.. Hi Guys!
So Allen is a lawyers son now? LMAO! This guy has some of the funniest come backs I have ever seen..

Old 09-13-2008, 02:57 PM   #112
huff747
I'm not sure how he's sending anybody anything when he said previously

I don't have 1 snake in my house. Just a chameleon.

Pretty tough to ship an $800 fire when you have no snakes...

And as far as the snakes being dead when I shipped I don't even know what to say to that considering I agreed to ship first, five days before I was to receive anything in return.

Chris

Old 09-13-2008, 03:06 PM   #113
Shadera
Sounds like a great start, Sam. Much luck and if I can be of any help at all please don't hesitate to ask.

I agree that he's a chicken turd. Not to insult the chicken turd of course. All the threats, the telling that that's not his real address and blah blah blah is just BS to try and throw people off his trail. I am so, SO thankful I found this thread and was able to figure him out before he ripped me off. I probably would have gone through with our deal today otherwise.

Here's some of my PMs with him from BP.net, for what it's worth:

Quote:
Yesterday, 04:06 PM
Shadera

Infractions: 0 (0)
camera deal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Matt,

Is there any way I can speak to you on the phone about a camera deal? I am looking for snakes, and while cash is short, I DO have a circuit city card with plenty of room on it. I propose a trade, you pick the camera, I have it shipped to you, then you ship the snake/s. I'd just like to talk to you about what you have available.

My number is 304-xxx-xxxx, and my name is Shadera, but you can call me Sherry if it's easier. Thanks!
Quote:
Yesterday, 04:40 PM
LAWReptiles
Banned

Infractions: 1 (2)
Re: camera deal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
My phone is messed up right now. But, I do have AIM, AOL, Yahoo, and other messengers. How much were you looking to spend? Seems like a good deal, and funny to. Like buying a snake on a Circuit City card lol.

Let me know about how much you're looking to spend, and I will message you back with what I have around that price range.. Than you can let me know which one interests you, and Ill send you some pics.

Matthew
Quote:
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
Shadera

Would you be willing to let both the ghost female and the het pied female go? I'm not sure how nice of a camera you're wanting, but I'm definitely willing to go that high. That ghost gal is really nice! Orange ghost is she?

How would you prefer to do this deal, then? If you're close enough to me (I'm in WV), I guess we could meet up? Otherwise who ships first? Only feedback I have is the folks who I've given a lot of money to. LMAO

Shadera
Quote:
Yesterday, 07:13 PM
LAWReptiles
Banned

Yeah, I would be willing to let them both go, since I'm not working with any Pied Projects this year. I'm working on Pewters, Some Bee projects, and Fireflies to name a few. When it comes to shipping... It's up in the air for me. I prefer to have you ship first ( Nothing personal ). If that's a problem just let me know. I have ALOT of references I could give you, and you could contact them. I'm not here to rip off anyone, I just need a camera, and have lots of Ball Pythons. So, I mean it's up to you. If you want to do this deal, how would we do it? You said, I go to the circuitcity site.. Pick of a camera of equal or less value.. Run it by me please
Quote:
Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Shadera

I'll go ahead and ship first, then. No offense taken at all. And I hope you take no offense in my saying that I would of course take all legal action available to me to get my money back if you don't ship.

Please pick the camera you want, and I'll see if I can have it shipped directly to you, or if there's any way you can pick it up at your local circuit city if you like. (sometimes they want you to have the card it was purchased with in order to pick up, so that might not work)

Let me know, I have card in hand.

Shadera
Quote:
Yesterday, 07:25 PM
LAWReptiles
Banned

No offense taken, as I would do the same thing in your position. If I could pick it up at a local Circuit City that would be great, becaus they just built a new one not even 5 minutes from me. After I pick on out, when will you be ordering it? If you order it by this weekend, than I will ship the snake out Monday for Tuesday morning via FedEx overnight. Please may I have your full name and shipping address. And let me know as soon as you find out about the pickup thing.
Quote:
Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Shadera

I won't be able to find out about the pickup thing until I place the order, which I am ready to do right now. If we can't get you pickup, I will have them ship it as fast as they possibly can.

My name and info is as follows:

Shadera Lorrain
119 Grant Street
Clarksburg, WV. 26301

(304) 622-3021
magickalmorphs@gmail.com
After our instant messenger conversation..

Quote:
Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Shadera

I apologize, I'm no longer comfortable with this deal. I've had the circuit city window open and ready to buy since about 5 o'clock and have been waiting on you to figure out what you wanted. I had no problem even with you having no feedback online even though this would potentially be a $7-800 deal. The ecards cannot be purchased without a price or the info to send it, yet you just wanted to chat via IM for some reason. When I'm doing business with someone I prefer to get everything hashed out without the idle chitchat, otherwise just makes me doubt people.

Again I apologize, and I hope someone else can help you get a nice camera.

Shadera

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWReptiles
Where'd ya go
Quote:
Yesterday, 11:01 PM
LAWReptiles
Banned

Lol, that's fine. I could have shipped first... I just don't want to get screwed. But if you don't feel cool with it, thats fine
Quote:
Yesterday, 11:03 PM
LAWReptiles
Banned

My wife doesn't have anything to do with this.. But if u wanted u could call her phone since mines messed up.. I assure you.. If u want this deal I will make it right. I offered in my add to ship first. I just need a nice camera. I actually might feel ok if we talked on the phone. Would u wanna call ?
Quote:
Today, 12:20 AM
Shadera

I offered my number in my very first PM to you at what, 3 or 4 pm yesterday? You didn't want to talk then via phone, and now I'm just way too nervous after all the indecisiveness to do this at all. Yeah it's on a store credit card, but that's still real money I could lose. And as far as offering to ship first....you said yourself within the first few PMs that you wanted me to go first so that was never an option. No offense at all meant here, but I think I'll just wait till I get all my layaways paid off then buy from someone with some online feedback.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #114
LakesideBoas
Chris,

I wouldn't worry about anything that fool claims, whatever name he's using. I'm wondering just how many people he's actually pulled this with.

I live in a 'burb (Hudson Lake) of a little po-dunk town here in Indiana called New Carlisle. You can literally throw a rock from one end of town to the other. If something like this was brought to the authorities here they'd be all over it like stink on a cow paddie! It would be the most exciting thing to happen here in probably a decade.

Hope you get things sorted out and the conniving sleaze-ball gets what he truly deserves.

I feel sorry for Brian at BHB. I think he really liked this guy and it's tough to find out those you thought were friends aren't really who you thought they were after all.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:48 PM   #115
Dennis Hultman
What is the dollar tally on the stolen snakes? Yes stolen. Is it over the grand theft mark?

FYI,

Paypal shows that Lawreptiles@gmail.com is linked to the primary account of inked506@aol.com

Lawreptiles@gmail.com

About inked506@aol.com:
To protect your security, PayPal offers information on the status of this member.
Seller Reputation: (0) Verified Buyers
Account Status: Verified
Account Type: US Personal
Account Creation Date: Jan. 30, 2007
PayPal Member For: 1 year 7 months 14 days

He has a verified account with PayPal. Their records might come in handy if anything is ever filed. A court can certainly request such. Accounts, Names and physical address.

Chris, if you don't receive the animals, I would do the same as Sam with first filling reports at your police dept. and then his.

About a year ago, I helped someone out with a similar situation by emailing directly the district attorney's office that covered the small town of a scammer. One of the assistant's really helped out on getting the ball rolling with giving contact information for the right detective that did follow up.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:51 PM   #116
StickyTongues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
What is the dollar tally on the stolen snakes? Yes stolen. Is it over the grand theft mark?

Just Chris's spider het albino female alone is well over a grand. For me it was an 08 ghost male and mojave male. It was almost another 07 ghost male and 08 mojave male if Chris had not stated this thread. Thanks again Chris for starting this!

Old 09-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #117
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
This is a link to a "good guy" thread for Matt Beatty, which was started by LAWReptiles. If that is just this scammer giving himself props under another alias someone should link this thread to that one and expose that bogus alter ego as well.

I am not sure and don't want to do it if Matt Beatty is a separate person.

I think they are one in the same.

Here is the link: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=116906
The last name Beatty matches for the name at the address given by AllenExotics.

Quote:
M Beatty
937-845-1835
913 Leatherwood DR
New Carlisle, OH 45344
Quote:
Allen Williamson
913 Leatherwood DR
New Carlisle, OH 45344

Old 09-13-2008, 04:31 PM   #118
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
This is a link to a "good guy" thread for Matt Beatty,
In my opinion, More than likely that's his real last name.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #119
LauraB
And just to add a little more mud ... Clark County Ohio Auditor records show the residence at 913 Leatherwood is owned by a (female name) M. L. Washburn. Wasn't Washburn a name he used also?

I know his son may not share his real last name, but his son's initial are L. A. W(illiamson) .. hence LAW reptiles.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:03 PM   #120
dsirkle
You in a heap 'o trouble son.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!