Bad Guy Reptilesncritters.com - Thieves - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #111
lauraleellbp
Keep posting, Robert. Your true colors keep showing through, the holes in your explanations are so huge a blue whale could swim through them, and I'm sure you're losing business with every post.

I think you need to learn the difference between fact and fiction.

Fact- you are stealing other peoples' work and property, knowing it's wrong and yet continued to do so for years.

It's going to take way more than days or months to undo the damage your sloppy and illegal business practices have done to your little enterprise...

Old 06-02-2011, 12:55 PM   #112
Chris Anderson
Quote:
Originally Posted by crespo72 View Post
It proves a point that it's nearly impossible to please 100% of everyone.
Except it isn't impossible to please everyone in this case. All you have to do is stop breaking the law. The problem is you are unwilling to do that and instead are trying to feed some line about how you're going to gradually cut back like some meth-head trying to wean himself off drugs. Remove all the photos that are on your site illegally and replace them with placeholders until you can put photos acquired legally on your site in their place, its that simple.

Chris

Old 06-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #113
NIGRO51

Old 06-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #114
crespo72
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
You are so right. Stealing a photo from the very owner of this board is no 'run of the mill' thievery. It is theft so brazen that you cannot be characterized as merely a common thief......
Lucille, good afternoon to you. I see that you are revisiting your role as the high strung drama queen that you are. I think that Broadway is looking for someone with your skills.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #115
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille, good afternoon to you. I see that you are revisiting your role as the high strung drama queen that you are. I think that Broadway is looking for someone with your skills.
Once again, you try to deflect attention from yourself and your stealing. I think the people on this site are too smart to let that happen

Old 06-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #116
Focal
Quote:
I think prison is looking for someone of your skills.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:10 PM   #117
crespo72
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast View Post
Who in the heck would actually buy from this guy?

I mean between Fauna and the other site I think you would have to actually WORK at getting taken by this guy.

Are there that many people out there that there are people who can just throw money at a business that does not know the 1st thing about the thing they are selling?

This is a total joke. How does he stay afloat? I'm puzzled.

What is going on here?
East Coast, thanks for chiming in and adding you 5 cents worth. So, who actually buys from me? All sorts of people. Hobbyists, Universities, people just starting out in owning an exotic pet. You know, not everyone reads these mean spirited rants on these forum sites, no matter how influential the members think that they are. Believe what you will, but other than the image violations that I am currently working on cleaning up, it does not change the fact that the animals I sell bring a lot of joy to my customers.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #118
rjarosek
Since we are talking about images I thought I would get a couple for reptilesncritters.com to enjoy...

3000 views on this thread already

and

over 80,000 users registered on this site.

Attached Images

Old 06-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #119
Focal
Quote:
East Coast, thanks for chiming in and adding you 5 cents worth. So, who actually buys from me? All sorts of people. Hobbyists, Universities, people just starting out in owning an exotic pet. You know, not everyone reads these mean spirited rants on these forum sites, no matter how influential the members think that they are. Believe what you will, but other than the image violations that I am currently working on cleaning up, it does not change the fact that the animals I sell bring a lot of joy to my customers.
Maybe you should search your website on google and look at the first page... with this thread included on it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...&aqi=&aql=&oq=

Old 06-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #120
crespo72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
I think prison is looking for someone of your skills.
Do you really think so? I wasn't aware that our nations prisons were looking for successful business people like myself. Maybe I can teach a few inmates my entrepreneurial skills.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!