Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mike's Phat Frogs) sold me a WC snake as CB - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2016, 12:33 PM   #111
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
I won't take you to court Mike because it's a pitiful thing that people who well deserve their money have to take a lowlife like you to court to get their well deserved money , Yusuke had to I would have to and many will have to in the future if they choose to do business with you all because you're irresponsible and not a man. Be a man for once and pay your debt. You do know when your daughter grows up and googles your name the first thing she's going to learn about her "father" is the loser thief he was and how people across the WORLD knew he was a terrible person to do business with. You can pretend you're producing all these moprhs and frogs and all this stuff, but Mike if you're such a baller and doing so many ground breaking things .... $2k should be chump change right ? oh wait you aren't making that money and you're not selling frogs like you want to pretend . It's ok Mike we all know you're broke and some of us even know you're alone, But not many know you're afraid Mike, I do though. I can tell you are that's why you didn't show up to Tinley Just remember Mike everything that's written here may fade from your memory from the threats of women to being satisfied with ripping people you gave your word to as a man, but when your daughter grows up to be a woman she'll be able to google your name and know exactly what type of person Mike Devan Matson Jr was

What's showing up to tinley going to do Rick?

Why don't you man up and take me to court? Oh wait you won't because you know the outcome. You want me to travel 2000 miles to go to a show.

You can throw as many insults as you want little man but you will always be the guy sitting behind the computer hiding in the shadows....

Old 06-14-2016, 12:38 PM   #112
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Rick, if you can find and post the actual quotes I think it would be a worthwhile effort.
There is no threat towards her. Only serving her was the "threat".

She's the same lady who was arrested for animal cruelty a few years and the rest of you still believed her care was up to par on the animals she currently had.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:58 AM   #113
Lucille
I'm posting this on a few of Matson's threads
Quote:
I do think that with all these comments by Matson about individuals and the site, some of the info is getting buried (is that intentional? Seems to me I remember a certain auction company actually using that as a technique to deliberately hide negative information about them).

So here are a few threads to review. I hope that others will add their own thread collections which can be reposted whenever it seems as if the subject strays and gets buried:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=matson

Old 06-15-2016, 12:22 PM   #114
jrsexotics
Quote:
I'm posting this on a few of Matson's threads
Old crazy lady back at it

Lucille you must really really be bored with your life. I feel sorry for you.

Old 06-15-2016, 12:23 PM   #115
jrsexotics
Did you ever figure out johnadams1980 was another fake account for Wendy. Hence, there has been no activity.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:11 PM   #116
Lucille
There is a real difference between Matson's posts and my own. I believe his posts of late have been egregious attempts to be so rude that people, afraid of being mocked, will simply stop posting.
And the ruder he is, the more one has touched on a nerve, so my collection of links seemed to have really panicked him because he lost all control.
My posts and links point out reports from many,many people who have had bad transactions with Matson.
His posts are attempts to deflect and put the hush on people.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:40 PM   #117
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Did you ever figure out johnadams1980 was another fake account for Wendy. Hence, there has been no activity.
Pot, meet kettle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Yeah!!

And it doesn't matter that he keeps making up names and starting new accounts or if he has problems with anyone else.

It's OK that he used

User Names

heatherm
heathersreptiles
HersNhisssReptiles
LadyReptile
reptilemike01
willow star
mattsreptiles
jamesandroess@yahoo.com
mikesmammals

Names on account

Heather Martin
michael devins
Fran Callan
James Androess
And of course is own name on several blatantly bypassing his ban.

It doesn't matter that he used two false aliases to make up a thread about a individual here
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=280595

or threatened other members.

It doesn't matter how many other users he has threatened, how many aliases he has used, how many rules he breaks on this site, or anything really.

As long as he takes care of me, THE HELL with anyone else!

It's this mentality that the Matsons for the world thrive upon. Those like Clint Downs, Kristyn Dion, Rob Nichols (good ol' robmd1 just oozes credibiltiy), Sabrina Crawford, etc, have no problem ignoring an overwhelming amount of damning information. Guess those freebies he likes to throw the mindless supporters are hard for some to resist. Although it'll be good for a laugh, I certainly hope none of them slime their way to the BOI when their luck runs out and the low price they've placed on their integrity suddenly isn't such a bargain.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:36 PM   #118
jrsexotics
Love that list ^^^^ want to throw in a few others lol

Old 06-15-2016, 02:58 PM   #119
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Pot, meet kettle.

It's this mentality that the Matsons for the world thrive upon. Those like Clint Downs, Kristyn Dion, Rob Nichols (good ol' robmd1 just oozes credibiltiy), Sabrina Crawford, etc, have no problem ignoring an overwhelming amount of damning information. Guess those freebies he likes to throw the mindless supporters are hard for some to resist. Although it'll be good for a laugh, I certainly hope none of them slime their way to the BOI when their luck runs out and the low price they've placed on their integrity suddenly isn't such a bargain.
when did Fauna allow people to go so far off topic and throw other people in threads they have nothing to do with .. who is dan anyways no one I ever delt with an no one I will deal with

Old 06-15-2016, 04:42 PM   #120
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmd1 View Post
when did Fauna allow people to go so far off topic and throw other people in threads they have nothing to do with
You apparently have no problem with standing up to be counted among his supporters on some sleazy backwater FB page, so I can't understand why you'd have an issue with your chosen association being made more widely known.

As for the PM you sent me over there - While I support your right to put whatever you want in your own mouth, I've no interest in partaking in your lifestyle. Sadly, I can't take you up on your offer.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!