Bad Guy Ripped off by Lisa Apramian in San Diego - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2016, 03:46 PM   #111
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
Yikes! Sounds like she doesn't want to do "local sales" to me.
Probably a reason for that, anyone that was within 10' of her could likely smell the crazy/patchouli and it would gag them.

Old 12-10-2016, 11:18 PM   #112
lillyorchid
Maybe she doesn't want to deal with locals because she possibly doesn't even have the snakes she says she has, or those she produced? Over all I find that odd but it doesn't surprise me since she wasn't going to repay the guy above and said so herself until BOI came to light.

Old 12-10-2016, 11:28 PM   #113
Dracorex5
So glad that this worked out for everyone. The fact that the seller scolds the customer for requesting a refund after literal MONTHS of waiting with no response and wouldnt post conversations about informing the customer about anything is just horrendous. I've gotten better service from teenagers

Old 12-12-2016, 07:55 AM   #114
srsb
Lisa, I rarely post on the BOI, although I read it regularly. You inspire me to post. Your mystical "I'm the victim, and I'm the goddess of snakes" is crap. YOU messed up. You left your customer hanging without communication or a plan for 3 months. It doesn't matter if you didn't "intend" to rip him off, and it doesn't matter if you have the cleanest snake colony on the planet, you messed up and you are trying to avoid taking any responsibility for your actions.
The more you come on here and cry victim and how innocent and pure you are, instead of admitting that you were in the wrong, and apologize and make it right, the more shady you look. I truly hope that anyone considering giving you money in any one of your various endeavors finds this thread and runs the other way.
Taking responsibility when we mess up is the right thing to do. You are not a victim here.

Old 12-12-2016, 10:47 AM   #115
lizardsister2
Really, I urge everyone curious and shocked by this behavior to google borderline personality disorder. Seeing some classic indicators here and it explains a lot. They are ALWAYS the victim.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:15 AM   #116
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardsister2 View Post
Really, I urge everyone curious and shocked by this behavior to google borderline personality disorder. Seeing some classic indicators here and it explains a lot. They are ALWAYS the victim.
I was thinking narcissistic personality disorder, or borderline myself. Her behavior and responses seemed really blown out of proportion, given the reasonable questions being asked. Or, maybe she's just an a*****e in general.

Robert, you were supposed to have funds released to you today. Did the refund go through? Again, I'm sorry that I didn't say anything earlier; maybe you wouldn't have attempted a purchase from her.

Kathy

Old 12-12-2016, 04:16 PM   #117
Robert Seib
echeck cleared today

Hi, Yes. PayPal has notified me that the funds did clear today.

Thank you all again for your support. I really appreciate it. If it were not for this board I never would have seen my money again.

Thank you.

robert

Old 12-12-2016, 07:21 PM   #118
Pasodama
That is great news, Robert!
Glad that the funds have cleared and you got your money back.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:14 PM   #119
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Seib View Post
Hi, Yes. PayPal has notified me that the funds did clear today.

Thank you all again for your support. I really appreciate it. If it were not for this board I never would have seen my money again.

Thank you.

robert
So glad this worked out in your favor!

K

Old 12-28-2016, 05:11 PM   #120
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Lisa, when you read this, how about sending Robert's money back?! And I wouldn't refuse payment of $28 either.

You had to be sure I knew you were a "professional", a psychologist. How about acting like one, and return the money?

Kathy
You mean Psy-chologist lol that part threw up red flags for me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!