Why do people....... More..... - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-19-2005, 11:49 PM   #111
montezuma
I find this all so humorous, why is it that evolutionism has nothing to do with religion but any other theory does? Who teaches you this crap?

Old 02-19-2005, 11:52 PM   #112
StinaUIUC
science and religion are separate entities. evolution is science, there is no other theory that is based in science...all other theories are based in theology of some kind (at least that I'm aware of...).

Old 02-19-2005, 11:52 PM   #113
Gregg M
Is it just me or is that website alittle pro religion...... Sounds like religious propoganda to me...... I am a believer in evolution because there is too much proof that says it is..... Religion can not be proven even slightly...... There is nothing wrong with having a faith, but that is all it is, FAITH...... Faith can not be proven but it was never ment to be proven either.....

Old 02-19-2005, 11:54 PM   #114
Tripple H Herps
Because it is a scientific theory not formed around any god or creator. That means nothing created it but earth itself, natural selection, the survival of the fittest. The link you provided has no dating evidence, only that it was “found near” evidence.

Old 02-19-2005, 11:56 PM   #115
Tripple H Herps
Quote:
Is it just me or is that website alittle pro religion...... Sounds like religious propoganda to me...... I am a believer in evolution because there is too much proof that says it is..... Religion can not be proven even slightly...... There is nothing wrong with having a faith, but that is all it is, FAITH...... Faith can not be proven but it was never ment to be proven either.....
-Gregg, you sound very much like myself. Only difference is I am not Pagen. But then who cares! I like laerning about different faiths. I almsot never have learned about the pagen religions. You should email me somethings when you get the chance.

Old 02-20-2005, 12:00 AM   #116
Vince
much of the evidence for evolution is faulty , especialy all the missing links. most are based one single bones, and other things. their are very very few if any complete skeletons. adpation on the other hand, that is something you can see every where you look.

Old 02-20-2005, 12:02 AM   #117
montezuma
Like I said, it was something I found on quick search where is the religios material in that site? I certainly didn't see any (unless you feel your theory is threatened on a religios level)... find me something that supports your theory... everything has been that has ever been "proven" regarding evolution has been debunk. Your theory is simply that.. a theory. Every skull, bone, and tooth that has been found has been found has been traced to "other" origins.
Like I said, prove to me evolution occured.

Old 02-20-2005, 12:08 AM   #118
GeckoPalace
Quote:
Religion can not be proven even slightly
Well neither can any scientific because of the "Law Of Conservation Of Mass" proven by Lavoisier. That law basically says, matter can neither be created nor destroyed. Meaning there really shouldn't even be an earth, so with that law can you really be proven over by science when infact science proves that all the theory's of how the earth was created is false. Since that is false can't evolution too be false, and the religious beliefs could in fact be true. So thats how the religion theory can be proven.

Old 02-20-2005, 12:12 AM   #119
Gregg M
Tyler, I have a very good and 100% true answer for you, but this is not the place.....LOL

Old 02-20-2005, 12:15 AM   #120
GeckoPalace
Since this is not the place and i'd like to hear it please give me an email at either, DragonX556@aol.com or GeckoPalace@aol.com doesnt matter which one you send it to, i'll still see it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!