BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 121 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #1201
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles View Post
I think it’s is very simple, I have provided factual evidence that I can and have purchased reptiles with no issues, and am currently still am collecting, purchasing reptiles. My point is out of 100+ reptiles I have purchased since Dec 13 there has been no issues.

Most if not all comments here are simply spam or a small select few option of me based on a very small percentage of transactions I've done over the years since 93’! I can't control how people react regarding business or related issues. I can how every change the way I react to them.

I've learned from my mistakes, and have moved forward! Not to include to date there not been a single official document support I'm a scammer, scammed, stolen or been charged with any crime! Men while these post reference transactions going to 1995. One ability to NOT posting provide official documentation support such actualization should be considered SPAM, I’ve not me providing images of me recent transcriptions to support my ability to successful deal and purchase reptiles!

PS. If I have abused the rules here for that I am sorry for. I came here to buy reptiles and to share my hobby.

Can't we all get back to breeding and caring for reptiles?

No one here has to sell me reptiles, as you can see I have no problem purchasing fact.

Another fact is if HALF this was true going back since my first dealing online in 1993, We'd see posts of official theft charges, arrest records something other than a bunch blabber from web chatter boxes!
From what I can determine, and in my opinion, your photos of some animals don't provide any facts whatsoever to support your claims. Hence my concern that you are simply spamming this thread with irrelevant advertising of your animals.

Secondly, that photo of those "receipts" is suspect, at best. Especially since they reference a company name "PC Gecko" that now appears to be defunct, the date shown on the one visible invoice is 02-10-2011, and there appears to be evidence that if you were, in fact, a controlling factor in that PC Gecko business, some people have publicized issues with it (and you) as well -> http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Gec...tigatio-867466. Quite frankly, this is a poor choice if you are trying to claim relevance with some PC repair company and relate it to your animal affairs here.

So, again, what is the POINT of those photos in relation to this thread? Something that makes LOGICAL SENSE, please.
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2014, 06:12 PM   #1202
crotalusadamanteus
As far as I'm concerned, even if no proof was shown, the fact that you made the news, trying to cheat someone, is proof enough you are not the type anyone should do business with.

You really ought to go back to just being your self. Trying to sound smart and type smart is just not working out for you.

Quote:
I think it’s is very simple, I have provided factual evidence that I can and have purchased reptiles with no issues, and am currently still am collecting, purchasing reptiles. My point is out of 100+ reptiles I have purchased since Dec 13 there has been no issues.

Most if not all comments here are simply spam or a small select few option of me based on a very small percentage of transactions I've done over the years since 93’! I can't control how people react regarding business or related issues. I can how every change the way I react to them.

I've learned from my mistakes, and have moved forward! Not to include to date there not been a single official document support I'm a scammer, scammed, stolen or been charged with any crime! Men while these post reference transactions going to 1995. One ability to NOT posting provide official documentation support such actualization should be considered SPAM, I’ve not me providing images of me recent transcriptions to support my ability to successful deal and purchase reptiles!

PS. If I have abused the rules here for that I am sorry for. I came here to buy reptiles and to share my hobby.

Can't we all get back to breeding and caring for reptiles?

No one here has to sell me reptiles, as you can see I have no problem purchasing fact.

Another fact is if HALF this was true going back since my first dealing online in 1993, We'd see posts of official theft charges, arrest records something other than a bunch blabber from web chatter boxes!

Old 03-20-2014, 07:39 PM   #1203
April Homich
Quote:
Have I pissed off a some customer(s), Yea more than a few, Police, Judges, family and friends! I do admit I could have resolved them in a better manner, but at the same time retail customer(s) can test your stress level when issues arise.

How ever this section of the forum is to resolve issues and lets stick to the issues resolution, name calling and finger point takes away from the topic at hand, With that said I'll admit in my unprofessional manner in dealing with April issues with me, My reason are pointless, She should have been refunded in a timely manner, April for that I am truly sorry! At the time nice size deal went bad on ebay and franking I was in the negative.

Today's a new day and even though April had been reimbursed, I'd like to take this time to take full responsibility of my actions and pay her the original $120 and make any arrangements for pickup, transfer and ect. to April at anytime next Thursday for pickup! As for any other issues or claims, two of the posted additional claims are faulty at best. I will take full responsibility on ALL past and or present business related issues giving support documentation and that all our policies where followed. I've not been hiding I'm still spend Sundays and Mondays with my grandmother and my information and life is and always will be an open book!

@April pm me a date and time, or I can make a donation in your name to the USARK or Minnesota Herpetological Society. Which CS Reptiles will personally match!

Charles Schuck III
CS Reptiles

963 West 7th Street Suite 203
Saint Paul, Mn. 55102
Mobile: 651-707-7988
Alright then, show you want to make some kind of amends - donate to the MN Herp Society.

For those new to the thread, I was never 'reimbursed.' Chuck played no part in the resolution of this matter.

You say you're a herpetologist now. Where did you get your degree?

If you have all those snakes, why are you making offers on normals and single gene hets? They would have no purpose for breeding.

Old 03-20-2014, 08:10 PM   #1204
csreptiles
@WebSlave
" From what I can determine, and in my opinion, your photos of some animals don't provide any facts whatsoever to support your claims. Hence my concern that you are simply spamming this thread with irrelevant advertising of your animals. "
1. Maybe I missed something, So my point can be more clear on my claim(s).

I Charles Schuck III
since Dec 13' have purchased over 120+ reptiles without any issues. My Proof is the photo's which can be verified with a short trip over to the csreptiles facebook page. If we need more I post the rest of the snake, and reply to each with image of REAL financial records support my point?
Secondly, that photo of those "receipts" is suspect, at best. Especially since they reference a company name "PC Gecko" that now appears to be defunct, the date shown on the one visible invoice is 02-10-2011, and there appears to be evidence that if you were, in fact, a controlling factor in that PC Gecko business, some people have publicized issues with it (and you) as well -> http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Gec...tigatio-867466. Quite frankly, this is a poor choice if you are trying to claim relevance with some PC repair company and relate it to your animal affairs here.
2. I think the picture speaks for itself. If you’re asking about “claim relevance” is was in response to Dennis Hultman post(s)

So out of all the images posted here the only my images are image suspect? The image of my "receipts" of a documented 3000+ customers are suspect? WebSlave are you an authority on the subject matter of images authenticity? If not all images should be put through the same stringent analyst as my images.

As for any of my other images they support the follow listed of facts!
1. Charles Schuck III is and currently am purchasing several morphs of ball pythons and other reptiles without any issues as of date that have been posted online or on this website.
2. Charles Schuck III can afford the purchase of higher end reptiles.
3. Regardless of this thread, Charles Schuck III still continues to do business both as herpetologist and a network consultant! Which is how I pay my bill and purchase reptiles!
I hope my statement(s) clear enough! I'm on my computer now and not my phone!
The Below Images is me claim relevance, to my ability to pay my proposed additional payment to April!

And after all this, as still have of yet, For anyone of the members of this or any other forum to post ONE official document supporting these claims! This fact will spin the brain matter of all fauna novice arbitrators and or lawyers.

Old 03-20-2014, 08:26 PM   #1205
csreptiles
April Homich:

I out heading out and bout, I bring this CASH TO UPTOWN anywhere public right now! $120 CASH!

Alright then, show you want to make some kind of amends - donate to the MN Herp Society.
-If you don't want to meet I will make the donation!

For those new to the thread, I was never 'reimbursed.' Chuck played no part in the resolution of this matter.

-I dont need to have a degree to be a herpetologist.

herpetologist - a zoologist who studies reptiles and amphibians, I've breed and kept reptiles since 8 year old.

If you have all those snakes, why are you making offers on normals and single gene hets? They would have no purpose for breeding.
-The same reason I delt with you I support Minnesota breeders if I can, I don't need the normals I just was going to buy them to help a fellow breeder.

WOW I was never 'reimbursed.' Chuck played no part in the resolution of this matter. ??? We don't need to go there but I will tell you even after giving the reptiles back in a court of LAW I didn't want to make a huge legal issues out of the matter even when giving free legal service. Fact is you where giving snakes of mine for compensation which accepted, and I still here about to provide you side original $120. You want the CASH I bring it, then you come back here and post your findings! Call me 651-707-7988 I'll have a girlfriend with me so you don't think there any BS. I'm off now call me !

Old 03-20-2014, 08:57 PM   #1206
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
-I dont need to have a degree to be a herpetologist.

herpetologist - a zoologist who studies reptiles and amphibians, I've breed and kept reptiles since 8 year old.
OK Einstein, where did you get you degree for Zoology?

Old 03-20-2014, 09:58 PM   #1207
laterob
Quote:
And after all this, as still have of yet, For anyone of the members of this or any other forum to post ONE official document supporting these claims! This fact will spin the brain matter of all fauna novice arbitrators and or lawyers.
This 'sentence' is spinning my brain matter. Dude, you lost me at "Oh, snap!". What is this, 1998? You never should have reposted here...each new post is hurting you more.

Buying snakes is not the same thing as keeping, raising, breeding, or selling them. Also, you should fix your slogan; "Specializing in the reproductive husbandry of Investment quality reptiles and amphibians." is just a train wreck that screams SCAMMER.

Old 03-20-2014, 10:50 PM   #1208
April Homich
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
OK Einstein, where did you get you degree for Zoology?
Yup. So no degree, of course... shocker.

for Chuck-
lowballing people and sending them rude messages for animals that are of no use to you is helping them? Really? That's exactly how you said you helped me by buying from me, except you didn't pay. I'm still not buying it. What then would you do with a bunch of normal ball pythons? If you're doing this as a business, why in the world would you pay for something that obviously won't be a pet, will cost money to feed, will take up space and provide negative return on your investment?

As far as proof, you provided it as much as I did. You admitted repeatedly that you owed me money. That was two years of annoyance for me. Then you taunted me and made fun of me over it. I don't forget.

I couldn't make out what in the world you were trying to say in that last sentence, so I am not sure how to respond.

Old 03-21-2014, 01:49 AM   #1209
WebSlave
Quote:
@WebSlave
" From what I can determine, and in my opinion, your photos of some animals don't provide any facts whatsoever to support your claims. Hence my concern that you are simply spamming this thread with irrelevant advertising of your animals. "
1. Maybe I missed something, So my point can be more clear on my claim(s).

I Charles Schuck III
since Dec 13' have purchased over 120+ reptiles without any issues. My Proof is the photo's which can be verified with a short trip over to the csreptiles facebook page. If we need more I post the rest of the snake, and reply to each with image of REAL financial records support my point?
Back @ you..... The photos you posted here proved nothing at all. They didn't even prove that they were your animals. They didn't prove how you do business. They didn't prove where they came from. They really don't support anything. at face value, that you are claiming they do.

Quote:
2. I think the picture speaks for itself. If you’re asking about “claim relevance” is was in response to Dennis Hultman post(s)
So out of all the images posted here the only my images are image suspect? The image of my "receipts" of a documented 3000+ customers are suspect? WebSlave are you an authority on the subject matter of images authenticity? If not all images should be put through the same stringent analyst as my images.
That image is apparently of invoices from a company that is now defunct, and has nothing at all to do, that I can see, with your dealings in reptiles. It is blatantly obvious that at least the one actually viewable receipt is not at all very current, from a company that apparently no longer exists (which begs the question of "why not?"), and in my opinion appears to be there purposely to mislead people into believing that they are receipts for animal sales or purchases.

One does not have to be a practiced authority of image authenticity to simply READ the text shown in the documents displayed in a photograh. And I actually find it interesting that you posted that image as some sort of qualification on your part when it is child's play to look up that business name and find apparently issues that reflect poorly on you even in that prior business. So I can only presume that you had intended and hoped that people would simply skim the image without actually READING what was truly presented.

And when you run this website, then perhaps you can make any rules that you like about how readers can use their own minds to "authenticate" any evidence that is presented before them. Until that time, I believe I (and other members here) can interpret any photo we like in any way that seems accurate and appropriate, if you don't mind.

Quote:
As for any of my other images they support the follow listed of facts!
1. Charles Schuck III is and currently am purchasing several morphs of ball pythons and other reptiles without any issues as of date that have been posted online or on this website.
2. Charles Schuck III can afford the purchase of higher end reptiles.
3. Regardless of this thread, Charles Schuck III still continues to do business both as herpetologist and a network consultant! Which is how I pay my bill and purchase reptiles!
Sorry, but I just disagree. Your images don't display ANY such facts at all, in my opinion. The ones of animals only show animals. Nothing else about them. Your photo of invoices is apparently at best, unrelated to the issue of you buying or selling reptiles, and at the worst an apparent effort to deceive by implying that it shows something that it really does not.

But be that as it may, my concern here is that I do not want this forum (Board Of Inquiry) used as a photo gallery by anyone, whether it is a "look what I've got" melange or a covert method of advertising for sales. So if you are posting "evidence" then it needs to be pertinent, relevant, and self explanatory about what the photos are actually being posted for.

As for you being a "herpetologist", well sorry about that, but the term means something more to a lot of people other than simply being a hobbyist who plays with snakes part time in their home. As for your being a network consultant, well, glad you are able to have gainful employment.

Quote:
I hope my statement(s) clear enough! I'm on my computer now and not my phone!
The Below Images is me claim relevance, to my ability to pay my proposed additional payment to April!
Sorry, but again, that proves nothing except that you were able to put your hands on several hundred dollar bills and take photos of them. Heck, just because I could take a photo of myself standing next to a Bugatti Veyron holding a card with my name and a date on it doesn't mean that I actually own it. It just means, literally, I have a picture of myself standing next to a Bugatti Veyron holding a card with some info displayed.

Quote:
I for one, heartily believe that many people reading this most certainly do have their brain matter spinning merrily along. But most likely not in the way you seem to think. As for lawyers, well, I'm sure this would be highly entertaining to them. Especially concerning your definition of what constitutes REAL "evidence".

Old 03-21-2014, 02:49 AM   #1210
SoCalAce
...because only a good and honest person has $1,700 cash.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz