Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 122 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2008, 09:13 PM   #1211
Dan Scolaro
Dean:

Don't speak for me.

I am having fun with all of this and respond nutty just to piss people off it's working great.

And that is not true about Chuck. Someone emailed me that photo a few moments ago so I added it to the post to get some laughs going and its all in good fun. That is not actually Chuck in the photo though as he is like only 5 feet tall (with high heels).

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 09:16 PM   #1212
Chameleon Company
Dean,
Frankly, most of the last 1000+ posts would not score high on the senso-mater, and those that did were buried in the muck. IMMHO, when a thread is as cumbersome as this one, the only one who can be baited is the one whose name is in the headlights. Baited or not, in deference to your assertion that Dan has baited others, all contributions are primarily to the continued detriment of the one in the spotlight.

From another perspective, noted at times in the BOI, is the reptile caliber of the participants. Dan has noted this. If Dan, with his substantial business, gets caught up in a petty debate with someone whose only claim to fame is owning a keyboard and a leopard gecko, such that both appear as mired in the mud, Dan is the one who suffers more.

Dan, I did not call you out, challenge your ethics regarding your critters, etc. Only some words of advice, to be disregarded if you so choose. Again I ask if I was the one referenced by you as a "fool" etc. I realize it is easy to get caught up in things here, and if I was one of those brothers whom you have every reason to love and respect, I would pull you back from the computer, slap a cold Bud in your hand, and go watch TV or clean viper crap, the latter being more of a challenge with a Bud.

Old 05-15-2008, 09:31 PM   #1213
Dan Scolaro
Yea, I am only selling a few here and there to gather funds to feed the collection and pickup a nice critter now and then. I am tied most of the time taking care of children and working the household, so have no motivation to even bother to send something ill and then pay the guy more money the next day. I really wonder if people here are quite insane to even contemplate that anyone would do that. I have not had a beer in many years but I do expect a bottle of champagne from Chuck.

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #1214
Chameleon Company
It would seem that you do honor every concern expressed withing your TOS with a refund or replacement. Many do not. Many also do not waste as much energy here <hint>. I would only counsel to move on the wiser, both with looking at your own quarantine procedures, whether they do or do not need work, and with the PR effect of how one participates here. Don't grab a Bud on my account. Bottled water is fine.

As quoted many times in the BOI, as wise man once said that "to argue with an idiot is to give the appearance of two idiots arguing". You have other fish to fry.

Old 05-16-2008, 01:21 AM   #1215
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
I am tied most of the time taking care of children and working the household.

Dan
Well this explains soooooo much!!!

Dan Scablaro is....Mr.Mom!

Breast feeding must have been really tough on you.

Dan Scablaro......lactates!

I really had no idea why you made so many advances toward me. It all makes sense now Dan. Or is it...Danielle?

I always knew you were soft. You argue just like a woman would.

Are you pissy because you didn't get any flowers for mothers day?

Ha!

Time to separate the men from the bitches. Take off Danielle. You aren't needed here anymore. Go get your wife's lunch ready for work and press her slacks. You fairy!

Ahhhh, the BOI works sooo well.

The BOI beat you Danielle. It beat you so bad! You got a bad beat down. Even the boss smacked you around and told you to shut your pie hole or he'd kick you in the ass. You must feel like a mail order bride.

Go polish your nails Mr. Mom.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Old 05-16-2008, 01:58 AM   #1216
Mooing Tricycle
HEY!

Wheres Sidetrack Dan!?

Ring a bell Scalero?

Old 05-16-2008, 02:31 AM   #1217
Dan Scolaro
Chuck:

Believe me when I say I feed sorry for you.

What is wrong with you?

You have moo post some report that is not on a snake I shipped and you know it and you are still attacking my family for what reason? Over what? Are you that bent? Why not admit you were wrong and simply apologize?

And by the way, you and moo are not the BOI. You are a misfit that cannot be accepted elsewhere so you linger here like a bugger in someone nose. There are plenty of people here who have an honest intention to help others and you are just a wack job at best. You should be banned from this forum for good.

I've lived in many countries and traveled the world, but cannot say that I ever met such deplorable and nasty people like youself and moo.

If you don't seek some mental health counseling, you might run into the wrong nut one day who won't be as understanding as I am about your handicap.

Dan

Old 05-16-2008, 05:20 AM   #1218
spawn
Moo:

Remember now, a lady should not use such terms as scumbag because it might just make others think the person thinks of himself/herself that way.

Dan
(couple pages ago)

A true maverick, aren't you Dan? Misogynistic too, eh? 45 too? So you been working with these snakes since before you were 17, and you continue to screw up things like dealing with customers? Not a single complaint eh, in all the long run? Browsing the thread at 5:18 AM (I see you)? My excuse is I'm an insomniac, and I know I have a sleeping problem -- what's yours?

A true entertainer you are. Except the people are laughing AT you, and not with you.

Just because you SAY something is a "statistic" like "over 2000 sales with a spotless record" doesn't mean it is. 244 posts in and the hole for you is deeper than ever.

Old 05-16-2008, 06:12 AM   #1219
Dan Scolaro
No problems sleeping here bud, just feeding loads of rodents tonight vice proving you fools wrong again.

Found my baja rattler about to drop her babies.

And yea, been keeping snakes since I was 8 years old, Bill Haast took me herping at age 12 for rattlers, and loved growing up in South Florida catching snakes.

Never had a legitimate complaint then either.

Dan
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2008, 06:20 AM   #1220
Dan Scolaro
When did I screw up anything with any customer?

The customer got his money back and more so what is your problem with that?

Oh, you are still sore I did not find you more mossy frogs so you could make another bogus complaint weeks later begging for some dimes claiming one died because you did not care for it correctly. You're a joke. Try to pull that on another dealer and see where it gets you. You ought to send my money back you scammer.

Hit your head on the wall for being an idiot ten times over and you will eventually fall asleep.

And if you have not figured it out yet Mr. Daft, I say that stuff about the 2000 deals just to yank your chain and it apparently works.

What people? The 10 or so boobs that have no life but to mock other folks? Wanna bet my back hurts more than theirs from laughter?

Want to apologize for ganging up with them with no evidence? What to say you are sorry? Well I know you are sorry, so save it.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!