Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 127 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:41 PM   #1261
ElexisC
Also it's not alexis, you've spelled it right in the past are you now misspelling it to try to get a rise out of me? And not sure what reputation you're talking about. Yea I've said some things I probably shouldn't have, but that doesn't define me as a person, I learn from mistakes and try not to make them again. Been trying to work on how I speak to people since a lot of people say how I type things I come off as a B.. well you know. And it's not that I try to. But from your posts you just seem to enjoy being antagonistic. I've already answered your question and will not do so again. Go back and find it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 01-08-2016, 07:41 PM   #1262
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I believe you ignored the post where I answered that. And who said I hate you? Or that Lyn himself would effect anyone coming here period? I'm saying from the outside looking in at the few people who keep commenting and such will drive away anyone who would even think about posting a good guy post. Anyone who looks at this is going to see something they don't want involved in and not post. That's the point. This didn't have to go on as it did.
I don't blame them. Again, would you deal with Garrett Smith? YES OR NO!

Old 01-08-2016, 07:50 PM   #1263
snakeman101172
As long as we are back on the posting of proof train. How about some of that good old proof of all these "victims" ? Only one person has claimed they have been wronged here and has "shown up" so to speak. Don't bother asking me if I would do business with Garrett. My business is handled in person. If I desire something bad enough I go get it. Or must be I didn't want it bad enough.

Old 01-08-2016, 08:03 PM   #1264
DragonDavy
Wink

Quote:
Not to start anything, but why would they? One look at how yall are going on about this boi would have them running for the hills. We all know if someone posted here saying how happy they were with their order you guys would tare into them just for doing business with him, and question if they were even real people. Plus not everyone uses the boi or feels the need to voice their happy stories. But again, if I was a customer, had no knowledge of this thread then came to post a good guy thread and saw how you guys are going on, I'd avoid it like the plague.

None of the other "victims" have come forward even though you guys went against their wishes and posted their names anyways. I'm wondering, if the animals come in, how will you guys react? After calling him a liar and scammer the entire time, and the shipment finally gets approved and comes in. You really think the Pakistan government is chomping at the bit to do anything for an american?

I'm not defending him, just throwing a senerio out there. In all honesty he doesn't HAVE TO supply proof of anything. Maybe he doesn't want the Warriors on here trying to contact them and therefor causing it to take longer or ending all together. Maybe there never was a shipment period, we won't know until the animals come in or it is proven without a doubt there never was a shipment trying to be made.

Again any customer who looks at this and sees how a few of you are going on about this, they will never post it here out of fear of the backlash from you guys.

Thank you...

Old 01-08-2016, 08:10 PM   #1265
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman101172 View Post
As long as we are back on the posting of proof train. How about some of that good old proof of all these "victims" ? Only one person has claimed they have been wronged here and has "shown up" so to speak. Don't bother asking me if I would do business with Garrett. My business is handled in person. If I desire something bad enough I go get it. Or must be I didn't want it bad enough.
Read post 1264 there's 2 of the 4, Charlie Rodriguez.

Is that the proof you're looking for?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-08-2016, 08:10 PM   #1266
Chris Kennard
Quote:
You speak of my "antics" but look at you. Nothing but attitude and you wonder why no one would want to post a good experience here. I'm not the only one with that opinion either. I've seen people call you out on it on several threads. You seem to enjoy being antagonistic. And your post isn't accurate. People who don't like drama, would be afraid to post here, people who don't want to belittled for a purchase would be afraid to post here, and so on. You are so sucked up in this thread you obviously can't see it, or you just have your own opinion on it and refuse to see it. Either way, wasn't trying to start anything, just posting my opinion and got attacked for it, yet again lol have a good day Chris.

Wow! I'd better stop posting then, yes? There's a big difference between "antics", "antagonistic", blah blah blah. Bottom line is...if someone is honest, they will have no problems posting here. If you can find any proof that people won't post due to myself or anyone else in this thread, please submit it here. Also, perhaps you could answer the question Alexis won't. Would you deal with Garrett Smith?

Old 01-08-2016, 08:14 PM   #1267
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDavy View Post
Thank you...
Hey Charlie, I'm quite sure you'll hear from a moderator real soon, location EARTH, name CROD?

GOOD LUCK with Garrett!

AVOID Garrett at ALL COST, He CAN'T BE TRUSTED. PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-08-2016, 08:15 PM   #1268
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Also it's not alexis, you've spelled it right in the past are you now misspelling it to try to get a rise out of me? And not sure what reputation you're talking about. Yea I've said some things I probably shouldn't have, but that doesn't define me as a person, I learn from mistakes and try not to make them again. Been trying to work on how I speak to people since a lot of people say how I type things I come off as a B.. well you know. And it's not that I try to. But from your posts you just seem to enjoy being antagonistic. I've already answered your question and will not do so again. Go back and find it.

You got that wrong. I had no ulterior motive with regard to the spelling of your name. My apologies! Sincerely. The only question I have that you have avoided...Would you deal with Garrett Smith? Yes or No?

Old 01-08-2016, 08:18 PM   #1269
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Wow! I'd better stop posting then, yes? There's a big difference between "antics", "antagonistic", blah blah blah. Bottom line is...if someone is honest, they will have no problems posting here. If you can find any proof that people won't post due to myself or anyone else in this thread, please submit it here. Also, perhaps you could answer the question Alexis won't. Would you deal with Garrett Smith?
Obviously you cannot read Chris, I already answered I'm not typing it again, use your great detective skills and go back a few posts and find it. Also my proof of why people wouldn't want to post here, is exactly what you're doing now. For someone who doesn't like me you sure keep wanting to speak to me. And again it's obvious you're blatantly spelling my name wrong, but get mad when other people do similar things in this thread.. hmm..

Old 01-08-2016, 08:18 PM   #1270
DragonDavy
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Hey Charlie, I'm quite sure you'll hear from a moderator real soon, location EARTH, name CROD?

GOOD LUCK with Garrett!

AVOID Garrett at ALL COST, He CAN'T BE TRUSTED. PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
I'll be waiting...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!