Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 129 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2016, 08:46 PM   #1281
DragonDavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Awful smug all of a sudden?

Called me numerous times whining, moaning, & groaning, saying you & your biker buddies in California, are going to Chico & thumping Garrett, for ripping you off for $6500.

Not once have you come here and said a word, until now, thanking someone who is defending him, are you bi-polar, or did Garrett promise you another $100, or a couple extra lizards?

Charlie, I'm on your side, but enough is enough, speak up, and get it off your chest, Garrett ripped you off, and that's, that!

AVOID Garrett Smith at ALL COST, HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED. PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
You and Sherlock Holmes defending?
All I see is you calling people out without knowing nothing, calling names etc...

I called you Lynn a lot?
When?
You ask Mike to tell me to call you and you sent me PMS I never answered back. .

Lmbo

Don't have time for you also...
Like I said you or no one can force someone to talk if they're not ready to say anything...
We are not kids and I don't have to say anything to you or anyone because you keep asking...

When I'm ready I'll let everyone know what went down and I'm sure the others will come out and say what they need to say...

Posting people's name without their consent is just plain BS... So keep assuming cuz when you assume you can make an ass out of yourself....

So peace and keep the love for reptiles and hobby alive...

Old 01-08-2016, 08:48 PM   #1282
DragonDavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
Dude Chris she said no. Why do you keep asking the same thing over and over?
Because he knows it all....
Lmbo. Shit talker that's what he is...

Old 01-08-2016, 08:51 PM   #1283
DragonDavy
Quote:
Why would I go to Michael for info on you, are you calling me a liar? are you saying you didn't call me numerous times, about Garrett ripping you off for $6500, and asking for my help???

You will hear from a moderator for profanity 3...2...1..

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Lmbo because I said shit?
I'm done with both of you...

Old 01-08-2016, 09:00 PM   #1284
snakeman101172
Quote:
Read post 1264 there's 2 of the 4, Charlie Rodriguez.

Is that the proof you're looking for?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
I see post #1264, I don't interpret what was said as him claiming to be someones victim. I have heard you claim numerous times he is a victim but not him. As for the first victim he shares a great deal of responsibility in his situation. Lets see these "victims" step up and make that claim for themselves. I think it would carry far more weight. On a side note check your inbox in a few minutes.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:01 PM   #1285
dieselfan
Wow, profanity is helping you get what point across Dragon? Lol, I saw you camped out on this thread for months with no comment. All the sudden you grew a pair? PLEASE!! Ole Gar bear put the squeeze on you and now POOF here you are! Now all the sudden you pop up taking shots at the guys going to bat against the dirt bag who bought Iguanas with your money? Ouch, the truth cuts deepest huh? Good luck with your Frogman11 investments!

Old 01-08-2016, 09:07 PM   #1286
DragonDavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Wow, profanity is helping you get what point across Dragon? Lol, I saw you camped out on this thread for months with no comment. All the sudden you grew a pair? PLEASE!! Ole Gar bear put the squeeze on you and now POOF here you are! Now all the sudden you pop up taking shots at the guys going to bat against the dirt bag who bought Iguanas with your money? Ouch, the truth cuts deepest huh? Good luck with your Frogman11 investments!
I look 10000 times if I want to..
And all I said was shit, next time I'll use crap...
That's why I haven't posted or the others...

Because of this, people jumping on the wagon without knowing nothing...

Plus they not going to bat for me, they calling people out without knowING fax...

By the way I met Garrett Smith by Michael l...

No need for luck...
Faith baby...

Old 01-08-2016, 09:11 PM   #1287
dieselfan
snakeman101172, many of garrett's victims have stepped forward. Maybe you choose not to see them. If you were lied to, trolled, harassed, or victimized by garrett in any way you are a VICTIM. I bet if you fit into any of those categories you would think differently. Are you now or at any point were you a potential victim of Garretts? Or are you just trolling this thread yourself because of behavioral/emotional problems like Eleixis?

Old 01-08-2016, 09:13 PM   #1288
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDavy View Post
You and Sherlock Holmes defending?
All I see is you calling people out without knowing nothing, calling names etc...

I called you Lynn a lot?
When?
You ask Mike to tell me to call you and you sent me PMS I never answered back. .

Lmbo

Don't have time for you also...
Like I said you or no one can force someone to talk if they're not ready to say anything...
We are not kids and I don't have to say anything to you or anyone because you keep asking...

When I'm ready I'll let everyone know what went down and I'm sure the others will come out and say what they need to say...

Posting people's name without their consent is just plain BS... So keep assuming cuz when you assume you can make an ass out of yourself....

So peace and keep the love for reptiles and hobby alive...

You Charlie are a BOLD FACE LIAR, I never asked Michael to tell you to call me, when you first called we discussed that and you said, and I quote "Michael said you can possibly help me with my situation with Garrett" from that call on, I heard every expletive about Garrett, and what you and your biker buddies were going to do to him.

You can tell Garrett that story, but you & I, both know that's BS.

As far as the PM'S sent, yes I did, and no you didn't, what's your point?

WHEN YOU ASK? You know when, I won't play he said, she said with you, your posts thus far speaks volumes.

A liar I'm not, a liar you are!

Why would you offer information for this thread, and then NEVER get on here as you promised? Are you a game player, instigator, or ? what's your deal??

AVOID Garrett Smith at ALL COST, he CAN'T BE TRUSTED. PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-08-2016, 09:20 PM   #1289
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
Dude Chris she said no. Why do you keep asking the same thing over and over?
My apologies if I missed the post where she said no. I definitely missed it. Could you point it out? Thanks in advance.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:21 PM   #1290
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
snakeman101172, many of garrett's victims have stepped forward. Maybe you choose not to see them. If you were lied to, trolled, harassed, or victimized by garrett in any way you are a VICTIM. I bet if you fit into any of those categories you would think differently. Are you now or at any point were you a potential victim of Garretts? Or are you just trolling this thread yourself because of behavioral/emotional problems like Eleixis?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!