Bad Guy hboyles66(Hank Boyles & Melissa Bayles) Ripoff - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #121
Lucille
Thank you for taking out the trash, April. To talk the way he did on a business forum assures that he isn't going to get any business from a lot of people who don't wan't to deal with those kinds of attitudes.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #122
Suncoast Herpetological
The little flurry of Tourrete's on the way out was a nice finish

He'll be sorely misssed....NOT!

Old 04-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #123
hboyles66
I am sorry that it had to come to this with this thread. I just want to say I am not racist in any way shape or form of the word. I did fly off the handle and I did not take care of buisness in a professional manner. I have been fighting with some family members and I think I took it out here because I haven't been home much lately. When everything finializes with paypal I will post the results on here. All I can is wow about the last Elron post. Sorry that all had to see that escpecially because this thread IMO was started a little prematurely and I over reacted. I have made some of my family made at me here lately over this also and I appologize to them also.. I am not hiding or trying to excuse my actions and I realize that I have lost a good bit of trust among those around me and those on this site. Until I get my afairs in order I will not be selling on Fauna. I need to as they say "Get all my ducks in a row".

Old 04-20-2011, 10:33 PM   #124
Dennis Hultman
Elronza, you seem to easily throw around that race card every time someone disagrees with. I think everyone here knows there is nothing racist about Harald.

Heck, you will probably state I must be racist for doing this.
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2011, 10:34 PM   #125
Dennis Hultman
Just in case anyone is wondering I did get verification on this before posting.

Thanks for verifying, Elronza.

Attached Images

Old 04-20-2011, 11:25 PM   #126
DragonsNDoodles
Wowwwwww... haha!

Old 04-20-2011, 11:35 PM   #127
DragonsNDoodles
And I must say, I don't need any hand lotion, since I myself am female, and heterosexual. And attracted to attractive people...

Old 04-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #128
hhmoore
"Michael" (and anybody else thinking about it), there is no reason to go there. Masturbation, sexual preference, and physical appearance have NOTHING to do with this thread.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:39 AM   #129
Googlez_N_Vincent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Just in case anyone is wondering I did get verification on this before posting.

Thanks for verifying, Elronza.

I don't understand the photo here. Is this showing that Elronza had his address ready for shipping or what?

Old 04-21-2011, 02:47 AM   #130
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googlez_N_Vincent View Post
I don't understand the photo here. Is this showing that Elronza had his address ready for shipping or what?
Look at that address and compare it to the one in the arrest record (in the post above it). Dennis is showing that the Elronza with the criminal background is the same Elronza from this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
elronza williams