Mark Miller of Loco-Lizards Liar and a Thief - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2007, 04:36 PM   #121
johnmartino
Just wanted to let you know that i still not have had any contact with Mark nor have i received a pic of a dead snake.

Old 08-01-2007, 04:59 PM   #122
Griz
I have t-shirts that will be available shortly for Daytona and Tinley Park. Black t-shirts with florescent wording:

LOCOLIZARDS
We're not Loco
We're just thieves

$9.95 shipped

Griz

Old 08-02-2007, 01:31 PM   #123
VFR!
John, I'm really sorry you had to go through this. I too would be on here if someone had promised me compensation and then decided to drop all communication. It hurts to see that some people's word has as much value as toilet paper. Too many people have been hurt in this hobby and discrepancies like the one that occured with you only make it harder for people to trust other people in this hobby.

John, please come back to this thread on a weekly basis and continue to inform us if Mark has taken the steps to rectify this; if not then at least this thread will remain active as long as possible so that people will be informed.

Old 08-02-2007, 02:26 PM   #124
Griz
I only have 13 more shirts out of my original 50. Daytona/Tinley will be fun!

Griz

Old 08-02-2007, 04:25 PM   #125
MRC31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I only have 13 more shirts out of my original 50. Daytona/Tinley will be fun!

Griz
Are you serious? That would be a great idea to spread the word!

Old 08-02-2007, 05:10 PM   #126
Griz
100% cotton and I have larges and xl's left. These are pre-shrunk too so order the size you actually need!

Griz

Old 08-02-2007, 06:30 PM   #127
Combs69
Great minds think alike. I actually was thinking about doing that with my situation with CBWF.
It sounds like Daytona is gonna be loads of fun this year.

Old 08-03-2007, 05:44 AM   #128
johnmartino
Angel, will do. mark has not initiated contact in months. Every contact we had was me contacting him and after the males death him blowing me off. I will definitely let you know if he contacts me to try and work it out or offer compensation. I highly doubt it based on his actions before and during this thread.

Griz, you are insane,lol. If you go to Daytona, look me up so we can meet in person and i will buy you a drink. Or two, lol. Thanks for all the support(to everyone else who supported me also). It didnt go unnoticed.

Old 08-06-2007, 05:46 AM   #129
johnmartino
Just an update. Still no contact from mark.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:02 AM   #130
Griz
Mark, have you actually talked to an attorney? The burden of proof is with Mark. He has to prove that the animal is dead. I would think a good attorney could at least direct you on how to get this rectified.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!