Bad Guy BEWARE! Ken, the owner of Exotic Pets LLC is not a reputable dealer! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:35 AM   #121
TakinANapster
Note to all, the previous email was AFTER Ken stopped accepting my calls.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:43 AM   #122
TakinANapster
I posted the infested snake pic to "My Photos"....I didn't know any other way to get it here. The pic is on my profile for viewing.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #123
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinANapster View Post
Hello Ken,

Again, thanks for the QUOTE!

As per our conversation, I got the snakes sexed today. At least you didn’t screw up and give me 2 of the same sex.

You did, however, give me snakes infested with mites!!! After working with you, Ken, this comes as no surprise.

I want you to pay that $40 Vet bill AND the return shipping for the snakes. Mite infested snakes WAS NOT part of the deal, as was not getting them unsexed!!! I should not be out one penny on this transaction. If you are in the hole on the deal, it’s because you sell mite infested unsexed snakes.

You are not reputable, Ken. You keep saying you have never screwed over a customer, but now that I see the quality of your merchandise….I see this is common practice at Exotic Pets LLC.

Regards,

Joe
Again, with headers

Old 10-03-2011, 09:52 AM   #124
TakinANapster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Again, with headers
Not sure what you mean "with headers"....
The Subject line was "Mite Infestation !!!"

Old 10-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #125
Lucille
Quote:
Not sure what you mean "with headers"....
The Subject line was "Mite Infestation !!!"

http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/tips/header.html

Post the email with headers.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #126
Focal
I'm kind of curious as to why you are so positive your collection doesn't have mites, but you had these Rosy's for several days and it took a vet to point out the mites?

Old 10-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #127
TakinANapster
Quote:
http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/122.html

It appears Native Outlook does not allow me to copy at the header information?

By the way....I know my snakes do not have mites because I always quarantine new animals until they have been to the Vet. Sometimes this is days, sometimes weeks, a few times months. They never enter my Snake Room until they have been seen by my Vet.

-Joe

Old 10-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #128
Focal
Quote:
http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/122.html

It appears Native Outlook does not allow me to copy at the header information?

By the way....I know my snakes do not have mites because I always quarantine new animals until they have been to the Vet. Sometimes this is days, sometimes weeks, a few times months. They never enter my Snake Room until they have been seen by my Vet.

-Joe

So you would have taken these snakes to the vet and probably had them sexed regardless?

Old 10-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #129
TakinANapster
Quote:
If you don't trust my cut/past, what s your email and I will forward it directly to you. And if you wish, all the other emails as well.

That won't expose the phone conversations, but it will definitely expose a lot!

-Joe

Old 10-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #130
TakinANapster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
So you would have taken these snakes to the vet and probably had them sexed regardless?
Eventually, of course....

That does not eliminate the fact that I paid to have them sexed by the breeder as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!