Bad Guy Victor Rivera at Reptiles Plus is Untrustworthy! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:50 PM   #121
reptilesplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondeb562 View Post
LOL! I am still reading through this whole post (can we say dejavu??) I did want to point a couple things out. When my order was going through with Victor (as you can read from my original posts) he too assured me that my cham was being shipped via UPS I then confirmed that with him over the phone when I placed my order. Then the day he shipped he gave me a tracking number which began with US at that point I ask why would there be a us at the beginning when he said it was coming UPS, he then said oh no I meant USPS, yet he assured me on several occations it was UPS. I let him know over the phone that I was not happy about that at all as usps has lost packages of mine in the past.
Also He claims in this post below he is his OWN boss, yet with my transaction he claimed his partner would not allow him to refund my money. So which is it???? One minute you DO have to explain yourself to someone and then the next you dont???
It is pretty clear as day on that box it was sent via 2nd day and not over night, but classic Victor, puts the blame on EVERYONE else except where blame should obviously be placed.
This guy is such a SCUM BAG! OUT FOR A BUCK AND THATS IT!!!! Great way to run a reputable business Victor! lol! You are such a joke! hahahahaha!
I am sure I will have more to ad since I am only to this post which I think is on page 4-5 lol!
HAhahahhahha! lol glout all you want mrs bitter harris not only did i gave this customer their replacement snakes but i sent them free of charge also since you like to get on here to make me look bad any moment you get i guess in future people will see you for what you are a also this is something one of my most recent customers had to say about me which is the opposite of what you try to portray me as this customer did not agrree with your lies Thank you Victor!
The Jackson Chameleon you sent me was great. She came to me alive and well. I was really happy that she made it. The package was packed very properly and I could tell that when I opened the package that she was very warm on her way to Minnesota. Right away when I introduced her to her new home, she was drinking within minutes. After about an hour, I was able to hand feed her. I could see the confidants she had in taking food from a human hand. Thanks for the great care and this great Chameleon. This is only the beginning of my Chameleon collection, I look forward to accumulation some more quality Chameleons from you and doing more business with you.

Chonburi Lee

I wish you the best of luck with your business. Please feel free to post this on your web site. Building trust with your customer base is defiantly very important. I will contact you this coming Monday about the males. Thanks for your time and honesty.
look who laughing now bitter debra harris lol

Old 03-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #122
ChamLvr
OMG, You have posted that same supposed testimony like 4 times now..Is that the ONLY one you have!?

Old 03-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #123
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
you like to get on here to make me look bad any moment you get i guess
Vic--Yo man! It's me--you know--amazing Mark?

Listen, I feel like we had a moment back there--forgive me if I'm wrong.

And because of the feelings we now have for each other, I've just been appointed as your Pro Bono Public Relations Manager.

Step one. DO NOT LOG IN TO FAUNA! You just bumped all the threads where you called people all kinds of pretty bad names--not to mention the whole "calling people and yelling at them" thing. (And please remember--if you ever get even the slightest urge to call me---you better be at Kinko's wearing a Speedo as that number is getting dialed.)

Ok, so---once you have made sure that you are not logged onto www.faunaclassifieds.com, take a series of long, deep breaths. Continue this breathing for a few minutes at a time and repeat it every time you consider logging on to Fauna again.

You are only killing yourself -- every time you post. You may not care today---or tomorrow---but you will care---someday. Even if you think you will grow older and change your name---the people here will find out and link it to this thread!!

You are only hurting your own business in ways that you can't even measure.

It's business suicide. Is it worth it?

Don't call me!

Old 03-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #124
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
---you better be at Kinko's wearing a Speedo as that number is getting dialed.)
WTF???

Old 03-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #125
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
WTF???
Aw jeez--where's your reading comprehension.

I was explicit with Victor (no pun intended)

That if he were to call me--that he better be calling from the Kinko's Video Conference Center--and he best be nekkid.

I'm using exaggeration of course--

He'd have to use a webcam. I don't have a video hookup here.

Old 03-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #126
MikeCurtin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
Aw jeez--where's your reading comprehension.

I was explicit with Victor (no pun intended)

That if he were to call me--that he better be calling from the Kinko's Video Conference Center--and he best be nekkid.

I'm using exaggeration of course--

He'd have to use a webcam. I don't have a video hookup here.
That's....icky.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:22 AM   #127
Ken Foose
Wink

This guy is really a class act. When he gets mad at you he posts phony complaints about you. He's done that to me in several posts now. He is rude, and has been calling me on the phone and swearing at me in a high pitched girly manner. He has also used horrible profanity towards my staff and my family. He has sent me email after email, both threatening me and by using lots of nasty words. Here are some samples.

i am here to stay in this business and i do it now more then ever just to spite you and your Buddy's on fauna! so YOU and your Stupid CLICK ON FAUNA! btw KISS MY ASS!

dear kenyou ing jack ass coward basterd

As you can see, his typing skills are somewhat lacking, as are his verbal skills. He also screams a lot when he calls. Kind of high pitched and not very manly at all. Hard on the ears too. Put him on speaker phone one of the times he called and he was screaming so loud that a customer asked when I started selling Nanday Conures. I told the guy it was actually a Big Mouthed Booby in heat. Victor is some piece of work. He can't come up with any legit complaints so he makes them up to serve his own evil intents. He should be banned from this site. He should also be banned by his suppliers. He is just making them all look bad. I did offer him to visit me when he gets the chance. I doubt he'll fly out here to see me, but it sure would be funny if he did. Might put him in a big bird cage and sell him for a few bucks. But I'll make one of my employees change the papers, 'cause for sure he's full of crap. Enjoy your day Vic. Think real hard and see if you can make up something new to complain to people about me.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:22 AM   #128
Ken Harbart
For those who have received such phone calls from Victor, I will be posting the contact information for the applicable law enforcement agency later this afternoon. If you contact them, it would greatly assist if you are able to provide them with the dates and times of calls as well as what phone number he called from. It should be noted that each harassing or obscene phone call that he made is a separate offense under Florida Statute 365.16, and is punishable by 60 days confinement and/or a $500 fine. Additionally, those outside of Florida who have received harassing and obscene phone calls from Victor should also contact their local US Attorney. The repeated interstate phone calls constitute a violation of 47 U.S.C. §223(a)(1)(E). Whereas the state of FL can only charge him with multiple second degree misdemeanors, the Federal government treats it as a felony.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #129
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus
what you are going to attack me too mr harbert and get me in probelms with the law your funny. nice try but it wont work. i just want to say one thing to you your are malicious jerk i hope you get yours someday!
Just thought I'd respond to Victor's little love note publicly...

I'm not being funny, Victor. I'm dead serious. You've chosen to engage in a pattern of criminal behavior that should be addressed. You can blame everyone else all you want, but no one's to blame for the consequences of your actions but yourself. I even posted the applicable state and Federal cites, just so there's no misunderstanding that the course of action you've chosen for yourself is explicitly illegal.

The thing about "getting mine someday," Victor, is that I'm not the one illegally shipping snakes or making obscene and harassing phone calls. As such, I can't say that I'm especially worried.

Old 03-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #130
Ken Harbart
Criminal complaints regarding Victor Rivera's obscene or harassing phone calls can be directed to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office at (727) 582-6200 or to the St. Petersburg, FL Police Department at (727) 893-7780. In addition to contacting either SPPD or PCSO, those outside of FL who have received obscene or harassing calls from Victor can contact their local U.S. Attorney.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptilesplus, victor rivera