CMG Reptiles Inquiry - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #121
Dennis Hultman

Old 10-14-2011, 04:20 PM   #122
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD'S REPTILES View Post
Well i know chris and he is a busy person but he stated in his thread that he stands behind the animals. and whether you see it or not you are making him out to be a bad guy. we have spent alot of money with him this year and have been totally satisfied. we also just proved out het clowns we bought from him last year. but i just cant stand when people post on here and jump the gun and trash people especially good people. but i guess that is what this site is designed to do. so trash away but i will spend more money with them any chance i get.

DD
REPTILES
You two sweet heart! Chris man you sure did make up a lot posts from the same computer with different user names in this thread.
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2011, 04:24 PM   #123
Dennis Hultman
All for Chris... LOL, That is so cute!
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #124
RichsBallPythons
The lies, and anonymous activity continues.

Old 10-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #125
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKESALLAROUND View Post
Ive seen the animal in person at a show and i have to say it is an awesome animal.

I bet you have since you registered with one of Chris's email address.
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #126
Dennis Hultman
And this is Chris's new snakelab1 account with the name Michelle Moore.

Compared to the ALLTHINGSREPTIL account in this thread with the name John Mcalister which shares the same IP and date of birth with Chris.

Just in case there is any doubts...
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!