Bad Guy Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #121
mikepanzarella
that is very naive to think that the quality of any product can over power the quality of the person selling the item its been proven 1000 times that service outweighs product and price anyday
i do hope things get worked out for the best and you guys can make this right

Old 04-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #122
Missmohawk66
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 View Post
Don't let barbie force you into another bad trade.
Lol...!

Old 04-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #123
sbc reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 View Post
Don't let barbie force you into another bad trade.
I only see where a trade deal was made,and that one person backed out...without making it clear that she thought it was a bad deal. Nowhere do I see Barbie forcling MsMohawk into a trade.

Old 04-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #124
Missmohawk66
Okay talk business with her on the phone, shes very pushy. But i have no problem with her. Just now i get a bad rep? Because of her? Because shes a mental case? Who needs help?! Im a breeder and nothing more im not a shrink or consuler. Etc. all because barbie is nuts i get a bad rep!? You guys cant really do business and reall have no lives to be on here bickering with everything thats said!

Old 04-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #125
Missmohawk66
Shes just mad i sold my other dragons! They were lriced great and were in excellent health! Most were pregnant. And she was gonna get a great deal but shes very lishy an i tried telling her didnt wanna do it but she insisted. Im sich a nice lerson i couldnt tell her to F off or whatever! Just because shes angry it gives me a bad rep? Shes the only person ive had a problem woth and shes a nutcase! Do i now how to interveiw every person i do bussiness with? Before confirming an offer? To make sure they arent as nuts as she is?

Old 04-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #126
Missmohawk66
Priced*

Old 04-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #127
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmohawk66 View Post
Okay talk business with her on the phone, shes very pushy. But i have no problem with her. Just now i get a bad rep? Because of her? Because shes a mental case? Who needs help?! Im a breeder and nothing more im not a shrink or consuler. Etc. all because barbie is nuts i get a bad rep!? You guys cant really do business and reall have no lives to be on here bickering with everything thats said!
You are not helping your rep AT ALL by calling someone crazy because YOU made a mistake.

Old 04-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #128
JCCS
Not defending Barbie, here, but let's talk about your ideas.

You don't have the time to come here and defend yourself, but you have the time to set up trade deals consisting of tons of texts and such then drop them when you find something better or just decide you don't wanna. Just stop with that line of thought before you lodge your foot in your mouth.

Apparently, from what you've said yourself, you've developed intricate plans with someone all the while not ever planning to go through with it, and you're gonna call her unbalanced? Please rethink that logic as well.

All I've seen you do, Bionca, is make yourself look bad here. Since nobody really got hurt here, as Barbie has the animal that she paid for and can hopefully get most of her investment back from it, you just need to lay low and hope you haven't completely shot your foot off.

Chris

Old 04-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #129
Missmohawk66
Shes nuts!!!!! Im done.

Old 04-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #130
Missmohawk66
Im done here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!