Upstate Exotics ??? (help me)! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 01:09 PM   #121
Darin Chappell
OK, so people may actually go look at your site because of others posting about your horrid business practices, which have been outlined here. I'll buy that.

BUT . . .what YOU don't seem to understand is that there is a significant difference between checking something out as a potential customer, and checking something out to see how lame a business actually is! People at the county fair line up to see the reigning beauty queen AND Jo-Jo the dogfaced boy . . .but I assure you that they do so for QUITE different reasons!

Keep believing we think you're anything other than what you are! Those hits on your site are just the internet equivalent of slowing down to see the bad accident on the side of the road: everyone wants to see it, but no one wants to be involved!

:Puke:

Old 06-17-2003, 01:39 PM   #122
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Sal or Alison,

Which ever one it is that just posted I laughed my rear off. You my competition? HAHAHA. You are nothing more than a company that is out for nothing but getting as much money as quickly as you can from as many people. You are no competition to me in any way form or fashion. I sell quality animals and take care of my customers unlike you. Also There is no way that you could even compete with me on the prices of any reptile if I decided to be competition to anyone. I import directly and can sell animals to the General public less than what you pay to your wholesalers for your animals. You can keep up your believing that you are a honest and trustworthy buisness but all you are doing is fooling yourself and no one else. The people that read the information on your buisness will see that you are a con, thief, and nothing more than a rip-off. If you were such an honest and good buisness person why is that everyone has had to pry and pry to get their rightfully owed animals or money (and still have not received them)? In case you have not noticed the number of views on just this thread alone regarding your horrible business practices (5211) that is an awful lot of people reading about such a wonderful place to invest your money into nothing in return. Keep it up, you will soon have dug your own grave deep enough to fill with all your bull and lies.

Old 06-17-2003, 02:39 PM   #123
Seamus Haley
Here's a bit of an odd question...

What are Rich's rules about acceptable websites to be entered in Faunatopsites?

I know that non-animal related sites would likely be removed from the lists, how about those from people with long standing proveable reputations are scam artists and rip offs?

I know Faunatopsites is technically a different website, but it shares a lot of common goals and can be used in conjunction with the BOI...

How'sabout removing the sites of scum sucking bottom feeders so that they *don't* end up taking the place of a legitimate and quality business when everyone goes to see their underfed infested misrepresnted animal pictures because there was a new post about 'em?

Upstate's attitude seems to warrant their sites moving right to the top of the list for urls that need the axe.

Old 06-17-2003, 02:43 PM   #124
sputnik
Talking MORONS

Quote:
Although all of you site here and like to say how "bad" we are.....think about it though, 99% of you have never even dealt with me....
That's the GOOD news, it means you have NOT ripped off 99% of us! Ha ha ha

Quote:
I am not here to "defend" myself anymore
That's right, because you can't!

[quote]Well thanks again, everyone be sure to check out the herpads.net b/c you know it's just another way for us to "rip you off...

Hip hip hoo ray, you finally spoke the truth on that one.

Quote:
after this post let's see how high we climb on the charts!
Mabe that should be.... how far you sink because with this post you just put off a lot of potential customers that didn't know about your poor business practices!

Well done upstate, another "Foot in Mouth" effort!

Can you guys say, "Stupid!"

Old 06-17-2003, 03:00 PM   #125
UpstateExotics1
Quote:
...with this post you just put off a lot of potential customers that didn't know about your poor business practices!
And also that's a good point.....potential customers WILL read through the post and see:

1. Diana Mason - Said black throat was sick, emaciated, and full of ticks.....then posts to sell it that there's nothing wrong....AMAZING recovery story #1. But of course we're wrong.

2. Dallas Quarles - Said 4 baby columbians mysteriously came down with IBD and were wretching away....then threatened to bash everyone's head in...and the snakes were then seen on Kingsnake as normaly healthy, super clean snakes.....AMAZING recovery story #2....but alas....Upstate is the bad guy again!!

3. Rosy Boa Death - This is my favorite....months after she has the snake, it dies and wants a refund.....EVERYONE agrees on that post (although I'm sure it was very painful for you) that I was right b/c after that many months of having a snake it shouldn't be replaced....but guess what...we're STILL wrong.

4. Our friend with the refund......who received the money well before his thread was started here......I don't even have to go there....but again, b/c we've been "WRONG" so many times before...it doesn't even matter what I say.

So they'll read and form their own opinion, seeing that every case was resolved OR never existed in the first place. It's just the select few on here - not to mention any names....b/c I don't want to be banned from here like some have %>)) - that once my potenetial customers DO and HAVE seen are the only ones who post and that will never purchase from us....they'll continue to receive the great service we've provided to them in the past and the future.

Old 06-17-2003, 03:13 PM   #126
HerpVenue
Quote:
It's just the select few on here - not to mention any names....b/c I don't want to be banned from here like some have %>)
The "select few" you are talking about have no power to ban you.

And I hope you were not implying me.
I was on your case when I thought you were wrong.
But I was on the case of the people who posted against you when they too were showing thier "true" colors. As in numbers 1-3. I do not remember 4.

I am also only on your case when something is wrong.
Sorta like when you got a shipment of WC Mandarin Ratsnakes. The day after you received them they were on sale and feeding and acclimated. WOW.

I always try to see both sides. And if you think i will ban you because you mention my name.....think again. I truly believe people can change. In fact I know a "crook" who has changed his ways. He has changed so much I feel bad for even calling him that name.

Old 06-17-2003, 03:28 PM   #127
UpstateExotics1
lol...no Ritchie is wasn't impying you....

I guess it's a little joke me and Neil have! I know that you have been more that understanding to both sides....and the select few you can see when reading back on all previous posts.

By the way...Neil sends his best anyway! And his new website really rocks www.tampasnakepit.com!!!!

I used to worry about Fauna, worry how it would affect business, but the only business I'm losing are to those regular people who post here.

But Ritchie, as far as those WC Mandarins...we had quite a few shipments come in, all at different times so that once we get one shipment eating and treated, then a new shipment comes in to be quarantined.....we never sold them "straight off the boat".

Old 06-17-2003, 04:15 PM   #128
sputnik
Talking

Quote:
And also that's a good point.....potential customers WILL read through the post and see:
And they will see how you treated Tony!!

Can you STILL say, "Stupid?"

Quote:
I used to worry about Fauna, worry how it would affect business, but the only business I'm losing are to those regular people who post here.
Dream on, your losing a lot more then that, but that's okay. I didn't know how bad you people did business untill I read it on Fauna.... so you lost me, that's just an example and it's also my gain. You lost other's as well, but keep that head in the sand!

Old 06-19-2003, 01:43 AM   #129
Rob BryertonRKK
Hi Upstate, Seeing that YOU brought it up in the Neil Gubitz thread, I have a question. How did your.1 Het Pied Boa turn into a .1 Het Albino Boa?
I have read this whole thread again and it seems you never addressed this situation.
Just wondering.
The Other Rob

Old 06-19-2003, 03:18 AM   #130
UpstateExotics1
That whole thing was a typo on our website.

I have a breeder, she's het albino...but in my typing up on the my website on the breeders page it was typed as piebald. Which is why it's a joke now b/c it was called a "scam" of me selling them, but it was my personal breeder, never up for sale. And everyone knows there's no piebald boa, and I didn't even realize I put that until someone here pointed it out.

However everywhere else she was mentioned on the site (ie gallery, etc.) she was listed as het albino.

But that's part of the joys with my thread, is how that typo on my breeder, on my site, turned into a scam that I was all of a sudden selling piebald boas.....oh well...!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread