Bad Guy MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #121
Alex G
Manor manor manor... can we please stop bringing up real estate and get to the subject at hand??? ;P

Old 12-04-2010, 02:20 PM   #122
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
(Go ahead call me Nicole for saying I'm done posting no surprise there if you do)
OK. But we will wait until you post on this thread again. Inevitably.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #123
Wolfy-hound
You can also note that "Steve" has failed to answer the questions about where his dragons are, what he has/had in dragons and about the "local" show he supposedly vended at(which he changed it to after people said they never saw him at the larger show he claimed to vend at) which again, no one can remember him being at either.

It was HIS dragons and HIS business, but now it's HER dragons that may have been bred to one in his line, and she's terribly ill and can't deal with computer things like ads and communications.. but she's not so ill she can't clean/feed/breed the dragons AND be on the computer to build the website. She knows all about building websites, but now she is 'learning' how to build a website while building this one(the new one that will go up, I suppose).

The "bashing" on the misspellings is NOT because "Steve" is making spelling errors, it's because "Steve" is making the SAME spelling errors as Nicole always does.

For the record though, the OP should slow down and re-read his own postings so that they are clear in the accusations. Some posts were too jumbled to make sense. Also, yes, a grown man CAN get into dragons later in life. And yes, a grown man can make spelling and grammar mistakes.

The issues of him claiming to have bred dragons for 8 years, but having no reputation, no people to claim witness for him.. and his habit of making the same spelling errors and grammar errors as Nicole.. and his habit of posting in the same mannor as Nicole... added to all the small bits of the story that does not add up in facts(Nicole's name on the website)... that ends up making it all sound extremely fishy.

I'd guess there IS a Steve fiancee, but I doubt Steve is posting and I doubt Steve was a dragon breeder for the past 8 years who happened to hook up with Nicole. My best guess would be Nicole is hoping she can convince everyone that the "Steve" in the business is such a stand up guy(despite all the back-pedaling and little fibs) that everyone will simply forget her own practices in the past.

Nice detective work to uncover and hook together the story. Just make sure to take the extra minute to check your posts so that when you give more info it's clear for everyone. Stick to the facts that you have, without guessing or reaching, so that people can really see this plot for what it is, rather than getting bogged down in details that don't pan out.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #124
dragonluver83
WELL please let me address this as many other had But I really like to say some things.

Quote:
Tom,
You seem to be the person here who wants to try to grab onto any tiny little string you can even if its pans out to be nothing,
All my little strings put together proofed nicole was behind this, Right??? NOBODY even new you were selling nicoles dragons. So you got exposed.. Can you say BUSTED!!!

Quote:
You almost seem obsessed. I have said what needs to be said I am not Nicole I am her Fiance and because I am engaged to her you feel you have the right to attack and judge me; well you don't. The way I see it your jumping to conclusions and giving me no chance, how would you have liked people all over your beak when you first joined?
Hey goofball ask niciole what her and ed did to me when I was a new guy. They bashed the livin s**t out of me for no reason. They were jealous of my animals at there prices!!! so they started bad mouthing me! FROM THE START.

Atleast i was a new guy with no criminal partner involved. I didnt jump in bed with a criminal like you then try and jack another man's reputable business name.

I am knocking you because this whole thing is b.s. I am knocking you because, Steve you own no dragons, your not a breeder. before sept 2010 you were a flippin GHOST.

Quote:
Honestly with the manor you have chosen to act and speak on here most of the people who read this thread are not going think as you do in my honest opinion they are going to give me my due chance on here and see how things pan out.
Lol, you must not know, so let me fill you in " I dont care what people think of me", All I care about is whats important. A hand fool of ppl dont want to buy or sell to me because of a response oh no what am I going to do now??? I have two back ups tyo every feer I have and I have plenty of dragons to go around! To be honest it may be there loss?

I mean when it comes to business. my prices are low. the way business is conducted is professional. and my guarantee blows your b.s. guarantee out of the water, with most other guarantee's. Live arrival and 1 month after your animal arrives. I guarantee it!!! Talk to any previous customer of mine.

Quote:
You can dislike me as much you would like but you have made a very bad first impression on yourself when it comes to me
;
If I dont care what others think, Why do i give a flyin what my first impression is to you. Your a toole, and your exposed. you tryed to sell nicoles dragons on the low low, because nobody would buy from nicole.
why else would you get rid of you web-site and vanish from the dragon market? Only to come back as a man and a new web-site, an to try and re-sell your animals.

Hum... was this a movie??? Kinda sounds like the pot to Ace venture pet detective. except it was a man coming back as a woman where this situation is flipped its a chick that came back as a man.

Quote:
All you could do was bash my Grammar and Typing so what I can't type I never did much with computers in my life I probably am getting the most use in computers since I started selling online.
Dude are you that shallow or are you ducking it. THE GRAMMAR WAS POINTED OUT NOT BECAUSE YOU CANT SPELL BUT BECAUSE YOU MADE THE SAME WRONG GRAMMAR MISTAKES AS NICOLE DID!!!

Quote:
So what if the domain name is in my Fiances name? I can't build a web site and don't really want to so she has taken over that and she is learning how to build this web site as she goes.
Thats what really gets me. The domain name is in nicoles name but you own it, you run it. Your also supposedly letting your ill fiance take care of the dirty work of the business.

[quote=MythicalDragonz;1161260]I am Steven Walker I love my Fiance wether everyone here dose(spelled wrong again after he/she fixed there for sale ads ) or not; run a police search run whatever search you want on me you will find nothing bad and If I get time later I will even post a picture of myself though I am not sure I need to since you can all see it on my facebook page; the only change is I do not have a beard like that anymore.

Quote:
And on a side note MythicalDragonz.com has never been up it will be when the site is complete, and Tom I have never been to a white plains show I sell at a local show here in Buffalo though there are plans in the works to go to White Plains and shows in PA.
Didnt someone say they never seen you at that show??? lol whats the next excuse???

Old 12-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #125
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
my prices
Thomas, don't advertise on the BOI. And, if I may offer a suggestion, take the high road. This guy (gal?) is trying to bait you. You did a great job bring some info here. Bask in the fact that your sleuthing was admired, and walk away from the bait.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #126
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Thomas, don't advertise on the BOI. And, if I may offer a suggestion, take the high road. This guy (gal?) is trying to bait you. You did a great job bring some info here. Bask in the fact that your sleuthing was admired, and walk away from the bait.
good advice

Old 12-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #127
Paul Kent
Quote:

Old 12-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #128
Alex G
Quote:
Well said Lucille! Of course anyone could be drawn into an argument by such a master baiter, it's important to keep a cool head!

Old 12-05-2010, 09:39 AM   #129
DAND
As much as I hate to say the following as it irritates me when others do it but I have not had a chance to read all of this thread, yet I will comment anyhow. If the following has already been stated by others I apologize.

Quote:
John,
I fully know of Nicole's reputation I know before we got engaged and merged I am not a cover nor is Nicole trying to change her reputation. I run Mythical Dragonz not her; she is doing what she loves breeding dragons and caring for them and I am a better people person and handle this end of it. Hopefully everyone will come to see I am not Nicole and not judge me based on that.

Thankyou,
Steven Walker
And that is exactly the problem!!! The leopard will not change her spots. She will just look for something (or in this case someone, you) else to hide behind and wait for the next unsuspecting prey to wonder by. You are nothing more then camouflage. The two of you don't seem to understand that she is fooling no one other then you.

You are judged by not only by your actions but by the company you keep. You are choosing to align yourself with someone of questionable (or lack there of) character and then you wonder why you are getting judged as you are? She is an anchor around your neck and will do nothing more then drag you down with her.

Old 12-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #130
shinezilla
How is she suppose to attempt to change her reputation if the girl is getting harassed everywhere she posts? She isn't banned from Fauna, is she?

Not too long ago, someone brought up her old [BAD GUY]that she's putting up ads on a different forum. Made a big deal about her trying to deny the BOI after someone started touching base with anyone who contacts her about an animal ( )... How is she suppose to try to change her reputation?

Don't get me wrong, her customer service sucks and from the past, dealing with downfalls is a hard pill for her to swallow; and that she did do her friends wrong, and tried to change things so they fell into place in her favor, and enhanced photos ()

But why did it have to come down to where she has to "hide" behind a "Mr. Walker"? ()

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
nicole norton