Bad Guy Jasonturtles954... Really ? - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #121
allesuberschildkroten
And I'm sure he won't post to this thread anymore... All he had to do was post a pic of his permits...

Old 09-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #122
Kida
:)

He's still been all over facebook though. I've been spamming his ads with links to this BOI and his youtube site. Hes not happy with me haha. I'd post some screenshots, but I am on my phone and don't know how to black out the foul language and don't wanna get dinged. I've alerted a bunch of other people on my groups as well, so they are keeping an eye out for him too. Hopefully he will just give up soon. Or hopefully FWC will make it out to see him. His youtube videos make me really sad. Poor turtles.

Just so I don't get dinged for mentioning his youtube site, here is the link if ya'll wanna take a look yourselves. Though I think one was given at some point in this thread, not positive though. http://m.youtube.com/#/user/jasoncop2281

Old 09-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #123
CaptainSpaulding
This guy is the worst. We banned him from ATP turtleforum already. He constantly posts things looking to break the law and has made it clear on many occasions that he would be an easy animal cruelty case if anyone chose to investigate.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:34 AM   #124
jasonturtles954
hey guys im back how wants to give me ideal to build a pond in the back yard

Old 09-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #125
hhmoore
The BOI is not for general chit chat...take it it to one of the appropriate discussion forums.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:35 AM   #126
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturtles954 View Post
hey guys im back how wants to give me ideal to build a pond in the back yard
Post your permits.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #127
justatwinturbo
'rescued' from a bad situation, and put into a worse one. At this point, I dont believe that a single one of those turtles didnt come from a nearby pond/swamp/lake/stream/ditch/puddle. The more people that report him, the more likely FF&W is to do anything about it. Selling all these red eared sliders...and still cant post this so called permit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Tk_7kUd9o

Old 09-24-2013, 12:15 AM   #128
jasonturtles954
they were living in a big pond where I work my boss knew I like turtles so he said I have one week to get of 500 maybe less maybe more turtles before he has the pond drain so I relocated majority of them and I kept 30 they live in a 500 gallons pool I have 3 pools so it's 10 turtles per pool they have plenty of room so this means that I am done for a while NO MORE TURTLES

Old 09-24-2013, 12:29 AM   #129
justatwinturbo
prove it...pictures of all these pools, with those turtles in them? the video you posted shows very large turtles in tiny storage bins, and some sliders casually strolling on concrete.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #130
Kida
Pics please

Not to mention the turtles in bathtubs, showers, and lots of large turtles in tanks that were way too tiny without proper lighting, heating, filtering, or any way to get themselves out of the water.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!