Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #121
KelliH
Quote:
And you are a Minister, a Minister of what, the dark side? I mean true Ministers of God at heart try to conform from such evil words and thoughts, they even stray from backbiting, hypocrisy, as well as judging others. So please tell me what religion you are a Minister of, and I will be sure to stay far from that type. Hell, I did not even know there was such a religion that supports Ministers with potty mouths and thoughts.
I just find it amusing that you always go back to the fact that Marcia is a minister. Minister's are normal people with normal lives! Yet because Marcia comes on here and speaks the truth you bring up that she is a minister and make one of the snide remarks that so commonly come out of your mouth? What purpose does it serve, Bobby? What good does it do to say things like that?

Old 03-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #122
KelliH
I posted way off topic, I fell into the trap. My apologies WS and other thread readers. It's hard not to defend my friend.

Old 03-23-2008, 02:51 PM   #123
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I just find it amusing that you always go back to the fact that Marcia is a minister. Minister's are normal people with normal lives! Yet because Marcia comes on here and speaks the truth you bring up that she is a minister and make one of the snide remarks that so commonly come out of your mouth? What purpose does it serve, Bobby? What good does it do to say things like that?
Well Kelli, to tell you the truth, I cannot stand hypocrisy, nor people that try to put on a false show. Kelli, I do have a question for you, since you are here, why is it that you have only posted twice in the gecko forums since 11-12-2007?

I mean I don't want to sound too rude, but you and Marcia both claim to be here to support this site. Maybe I am missing something, you are the gecko expert, correct?

Old 03-23-2008, 03:13 PM   #124
KelliH
Quote:
Well Kelli, to tell you the truth, I cannot stand hypocrisy, nor people that try to put on a false show. Kelli, I do have a question for you, since you are here, why is it that you have only posted twice in the gecko forums since 11-12-2007?
Since you asked a question of me, I will try to answer, although any answer I give will most likely not satisfy you. I have not posted in ANY gecko forums very much in the past several months, even on my own website. I have been very depressed since the fall, and have been working on taking care of that the best I can. I have not been interested in posting about geckos.

Quote:
I mean I don't want to sound too rude, but you and Marcia both claim to be here to support this site. Maybe I am missing something, you are the gecko expert, correct?
Well obviously I am supporting the site since I have been a paid member pretty much since that program's inception, and contributed prior to that as well. I support people and places I believe in and admire the best way I can, at the time. That's all I can do, really.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #125
varnyard
Well then, fair enough Kelli, you just don't know until you ask.

I will let this get back on topic, and try not to stray too far again.

BTW Chuck, I would deal with you in a heartbeat, I would not even dream of thinking twice. You are also welcome in my camp anytime.

Oh, one other thing, everyone can see this is nothing but attacks from trolls, please do not try to feed them too much, I hear they have very bad gas.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #126
Miss Tuniwha
I too would go thru Chuck any time.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #127
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Just out of curiosity sake........can you all simply shut up?

Griz

I guess not...... Some of you truly cannot see the forest for the tree's.

Griz

Old 03-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #128
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
I cannot stand hypocrisy

Oh, one other thing, everyone can see this is nothing but attacks from trolls, please do not try to feed them too much, I hear they have very bad gas.

Bobby sometimes I think you need to look at the mirror your house, you have posted over 20 times in this thread alone.

As for Chuck he is what he is. I can't say how well he is respected in the herp community I have only seen him on this site that I can think of. Maybe he takes things to far on here and can be brash. I think it is up to someone wether they want to deal with that type of person or not. I think in all honesty if you are clear about what you are buying selling etc... and don't have a history of dinking around when it comes to dealing with others I don't think you will have a problem dealing with Chuck. If you somewhat shady and not to the point you may want to find someone else to deal with, which I think in the Chuck perfers anyways.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #129
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
You know I love 'ya, Chuck! I'd do business with you in a heartbeat. (If I slapped the snot out of you, I promise you'd like it.... AND! I have vodka flavored soap!)
Yum Yum! You are firm, but fair.

And folks, please, at my request, don't dig into each other. Don't use this thread to attack each other on. It was Robby/mike that brought it to the top and the one who is deserving of any and all of the bashing for doing so. I'm getting sad seeing you great folks....that I respect in so many different ways... for the things that you bring to the table...argue with each other. Please don't seize this ridiculous opportunity and poorly crafted plan by Robert/Mike to hurt each other. I'd rather you just not say anything in my defense and allow me to kick the crap out of the two of them myself if that's going to be the case. You all know I can do it single handed and that so far I have shown some great restraint. So please...for me...and I'm not one to ask for a favor...either bash the ones who are wrong for doing this to me and not each other over other past petty things.

Thanks guys. Much Kimmel love to you all.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:59 PM   #130
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Kimmel love
Am I the only one that scares the hell out of?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!