Weather - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:02 AM   #121
Dragondad
Its raining, and you know at least the stuff falling from the sky isnt white!

Old 03-21-2007, 08:42 PM   #122
Dragondad
There is a discussion of Global Warming and the affects of Man and the industrial revolution of this term. I am going to link from that thread to this so we can all have a chance for input .................

Old 03-22-2007, 01:53 AM   #123
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondad
Its raining, and you know at least the stuff falling from the sky isnt white!
Well, that's what I WAS thinking tonight...we've had rain most of the day, but then it went to nasty thunderstorms tonight, and of course hail.

At least most of our snow is finally gone, but of course now we have the mud and muck left behind.....and a small pond at the end of my driveway, lol.

Old 03-23-2007, 03:32 AM   #124
Stardust
After some thunderstorms the night before, yesterday was a nice sunny day. Today has even warmer weather in store
A day to get out!! Hopefully March really will exit like a lamb

Old 03-24-2007, 12:10 PM   #125
Cat_72
Here's some good pics of the Iowa blizzard, posted on the Iowa DOT website. There's some really cool pics, and a whole lot of snow!

http://www.iowadot.gov/2007_blizzard.html

I'm sure glad that is over, lol. It's supposed to rain most all weekend, but I don't care at this point, because it's not cold or snowing!

Did you enjoy your beautiful weather yesterday, Rozann?

Old 03-26-2007, 02:00 PM   #126
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Here's some good pics of the Iowa blizzard, posted on the Iowa DOT website. There's some really cool pics, and a whole lot of snow!

http://www.iowadot.gov/2007_blizzard.html

I'm sure glad that is over, lol. It's supposed to rain most all weekend, but I don't care at this point, because it's not cold or snowing!

Did you enjoy your beautiful weather yesterday, Rozann?
Oh yes! I is/was b e a U tiful outside. This morning it was supposed to rain but it didn't come and almost all the snow is melted (except the places where it was piled from roof shoveling and so on) but other then that it feels so good.
I have the windows open, I love this weather, before it gets too hot and the cold is gone, this and Indian summer. I even started spring cleaning yesterday, just felt great with all the fresh air.
Glad to hear your snow is gone as well. I even got in the garage and cleaned, saw a glimpse of my bike,lol, so tempting, soon.... very very soon!

Old 03-26-2007, 09:54 PM   #127
Cat_72
Something is REALLY screwy here.....we have hit 80 degrees here the last 2 days.

While I'm not complaining in the least, and have thorougly enjoyed it....it just feels like waiting for the other shoe to fall, lol. It's NEVER 80 degrees in Iowa, in March. Of course, the storms are supposed to be rolling in again tonight....we've had tornado watches, but thankfully nothing too bad right around here.

But the orange ladybug-type beetles and boxelder bugs have been enjoying it too, they are everywhere again. And with all of the critters in here, I can't use the only bug spray that kills them.....ugh. I can look over and see about a dozen of them flying around the kitchen light right now. Time to start squashing.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:30 AM   #128
Stardust
While you were squashing I was out picking up dog poop that the snow had hidden and now is in plain site, lol.
Hey it was outside though and it looks like it going to stay at least a little longer, I will take rain too.

Old 04-04-2007, 05:42 PM   #129
Stardust
After much wishful thinking, snow all melted, it is snowing here again, has been since late last night and will continue thru the next couple of days. Such fun.

Old 04-04-2007, 05:51 PM   #130
Cat_72
I hear ya, Rozann. It was down to 15 degrees here last night.....at least the snow has stopped, though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!