Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 130 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:23 PM   #1291
DragonDavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
You Charlie are a BOLD FACE LIAR, I never asked Michael to tell you to call me, when you first called we discussed that and you said, and I quote "Michael said you can possibly help me with my situation with Garrett" from that call on, I heard every expletive about Garrett, and what you and your biker buddies were going to do to him.

You can tell Garrett that story, but you & I, both know that's BS.

As far as the PM'S sent, yes I did, and no you didn't, what's your point?

WHEN YOU ASK? You know when, I won't play he said, she said with you, your posts thus far speaks volumes.

A liar I'm not, a liar you are!

Why would you offer information for this thread, and then NEVER get on here as you promised? Are you a game player, instigator, or ? what's your deal??

AVOID Garrett Smith at ALL COST, he CAN'T BE TRUSTED. PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

I'm a liar?
Okay, like I said I'm done with you and the other guy...
That's why I didn't post on here!
When I'm ready I will post what I have to say about Garrett Smith...

Not by you to trying to make us talk....

Old 01-08-2016, 09:33 PM   #1292
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDavy View Post
I wouldn't waste my time on the guy he's the great Sherlock Holmes who knows jack...
Look what he post about me with out know shit...
And his buddy there can go find out more about me from Mike...

That's why I haven't post, that's why the others haven't post...

Calling people out with their consent....
Really nice...lmbo

When I'm good and ready I'll post what I have to say, I'm a big boy and know a lot of real cool people who know what I'm going through...
I have time and I have patience, and hope Garrett does right for me. ...

All I have to say on this.... Peace

Back to earth..
So you finally come on here without posting one word with regard to your deal with Garrett. Interesting. What is also interesting is your campaign to get kicked off deliberately as soon as you finally had the ulterior motive to post here on a scammers behalf. He obviously has something on you. Good luck trying to make a name for yourself in the future. So how is that going with Garrett? Easy question to answer with nothing to hide. What do you have invested? How long ago did you pay him? By all means, prove is naysayers wrong!

Old 01-08-2016, 09:40 PM   #1293
dieselfan
Quote:
I'm a liar?
Okay, like I said I'm done with you and the other guy...
That's why I didn't post on here!
When I'm ready I will post what I have to say about Garrett Smith...

Not by you to trying to make us talk....
Thats funny. You gave Garrett Smith AKA Frogman11 over $5K almost a year ago and have seen what from him? I am almost sorry for you suckers who bought into this.. Have you seen any shred of proof that his Pakistani connection is real? The original paperwork Garrett supplied was proven to be fake. What are you going off of that makes this deal is legit? Garrett's good word? Ppfftt! He could have cleared his name almost a YEAR ago and stopped this thread after 2-3 pages..

Old 01-08-2016, 09:46 PM   #1294
DragonDavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Thats funny. You gave Garrett Smith AKA Frogman11 over $5K almost a year ago and have seen what from him? I am almost sorry for you suckers who bought into this.. Have you seen any shred of proof that his Pakistani connection is real? The original paperwork Garrett supplied was proven to be fake. What are you going off of that makes this deal is legit? Garrett's good word? Ppfftt! He could have cleared his name almost a YEAR ago and stopped this thread after 2-3 pages..
Lmbo again why you jumping on a ban wagon?
Lmbo, don't know know I didn't order from Pakistan?
Ooo I forgot you know what's up also.... I didn't order hardwickii and not waiting on that order...
Hahahaha
Some of you people keep assuming and don't know jack.hahaha

Old 01-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #1295
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Wow, profanity is helping you get what point across Dragon? Lol, I saw you camped out on this thread for months with no comment. All the sudden you grew a pair? PLEASE!! Ole Gar bear put the squeeze on you and now POOF here you are! Now all the sudden you pop up taking shots at the guys going to bat against the dirt bag who bought Iguanas with your money? Ouch, the truth cuts deepest huh? Good luck with your Frogman11 investments!

Old 01-08-2016, 09:55 PM   #1296
dieselfan
Quote:
Ooo I forgot you know what's up also.... I didn't order hardwickii and not waiting on that order...
Hahahaha
LOL, as if the origin of your animals some how makes a world of a difference? Its been almost 365 days! If your order is not coming from pakistan then doesnt that make the math even worse? WTF?, are you serious? Where are YOUR animals supposedly coming from? Oh oh, let me guess. You dont kiss and tell!!

Old 01-08-2016, 09:57 PM   #1297
DragonDavy
Quote:
LOL, as if the origin of your animals some how makes a world of a difference? Its been almost 365 days! If your order is not coming from pakistan then doesnt that make the math even worse? WTF?, are you serious? Where are YOUR animals supposedly coming from? Oh oh, let me guess. You dont kiss and tell!!
Did I say a year?
Where you getting your info?
I for got these 2 detectives right?

Nothing more to say to you...

Old 01-08-2016, 10:01 PM   #1298
Chris Kennard
I have asked one simple question of the recent bad guy defenders here. Not one has answered. In case they missed the simple "yes/no" question...WOULD YOU DEAL WITH GARRETT SMITH? YES OR NO?!!!

Old 01-08-2016, 10:06 PM   #1299
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Hahahaha
Princeps, unless of course, you are a liar.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-08-2016, 10:08 PM   #1300
Chris Kennard
Anyone who wants to flush their money down the toilette, just give it to Garrett Smith.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!