Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 139 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2016, 05:35 PM   #1381
Chris Kennard
Over a year, no animals, no money, no proof, no Pakistani contact.

Old 02-14-2016, 06:26 PM   #1382
saucyross
Don't let the rare occasion of a "succesful" transaction with Garret fool you - the OP is still out THOUSANDS of dollars for animals he purchased over a year ago. Avoid Garret, the convicted smuggler, at all costs.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Old 02-14-2016, 06:30 PM   #1383
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Thank you Amy,

It was a pleasure dealing with you as well. You are the 4th person to post on this BOI, with a positive transaction. Most have not seen this BOI. The few that have called, text or e-mail me, I told them not to post unless you have many hours to play the Chris and Lynn Peterson show. As the last few posters stated people like Chris and Lynn make the BOI's a joke. I started a BOI on him a while ago. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Chris+Kennard

AVOID Lynn Peterson big time reptiles like the PLAQUE, he sales SICK animals can't be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Honestly those 4 positive reviews don't help, I was searching for something I wanted to buy a few days ago and one of the few ads for it was yours. I took one look at who posted the ad and didn't even bother opening it. I'm pretty sure others who have read this will do the same. Sure other people have had bad reviews posted and customers still trust them, the difference between them and you is how they handled the situation. A bad review or 2 won't ruin a business, but the way you have acted here and the fact that over a year has gone by and its still not resolved will.

Old 02-14-2016, 10:31 PM   #1384
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Garrett,
First and foremost, you are a CONVICTED SMUGGLER, A proven LIAR & THIEF.

You've come here and stated I sell (sales) sick animals, PROVE IT!

I can prove what I stated about you!

My name is Lynn Peterson, Chris & I are not related "
Chris and Lynn Peterson show."??

This is not a show, this is a BOI thread about you conning & ripping off good folks, who believed and fell for your con.

Last, I don't have any plaque, I brush & floss my teeth, and see my dentist regularly.

I thought I was done with you, but I see you want to play, let's get with it.

I can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he can't be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
He can't prove anthing when all he tellsare lies. Funny coming from a guy who sold several princeps to several people, none of which lived.

Old 02-20-2016, 06:15 PM   #1385
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
Michael, please update us on your health and if Garrett has offered anything. Hope you are doing OK buddy. You can't let this slide. Health is obviously more important than anything though, so no pressure, we just want to help you out.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ______________

uromastyx13

Trader Rating: (1) [Rate This User!]
Last Activity: 02-20-2016 04:01 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Index FaunaClassifieds

I see you're looking through Faunaclassifieds.....

Any updates, pertaining to Garrett and your $6500 he owes you??

Hope you're feeling better Michael!

Can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he CAN'T be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-21-2016, 10:05 PM   #1386
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post

uromastyx13

Trader Rating: (1) [Rate This User!]
Last Activity: 02-20-2016 04:01 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Index FaunaClassifieds

I see you're looking through Faunaclassifieds.....

Any updates, pertaining to Garrett and your $6500 he owes you??

Hope you're feeling better Michael!

Can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he CAN'T be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
His silence is nothing short of a slap in the face to the site he reached out to for help. I'm starting to wonder just how many scammers are involved in this thread.

Old 02-21-2016, 10:27 PM   #1387
spinytail
Chris get a clue, he is sick and the stress of this triggers an attack on the body. I am surprised the way you obsess on people you did not investigate the disease and what your antagonistic comments do to him. I would not be surprised if you are for Garrett and making a circus of this thread for Garretts benifit.

Old 02-21-2016, 11:53 PM   #1388
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Chris get a clue, he is sick and the stress of this triggers an attack on the body. I am surprised the way you obsess on people you did not investigate the disease and what your antagonistic comments do to him. I would not be surprised if you are for Garrett and making a circus of this thread for Garretts benifit.
Trust me, I have a clue. Perhaps you should stop obsessing on me. Lynn asked a question that requires a simple yes or no answer. If this thread, which he started, stresses him out so much, why is he visiting? That fact that you could possibly accuse me of being for Garrett after reading this thread is laughable and reeks of ulterior motive. Go stalk someone else who puts stock in your ridiculous accusations. Furthermore, I was addressing Lynn, not Mike and my accusation regarding scammers was not directed at Mike, which is pronably disappointing to you. But you wouldn't know that because you shoot from the hip. No harm, no foul. By all means, feel free to get the last word in. For anyone else reading this thread, AVOID GARRETT SMITH LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Old 02-22-2016, 12:13 AM   #1389
spinytail
Chris who is the stalker? I doubt Michael who started this thread wanted to have a "moderator" as yourself telling people when they can read and when to answer questions. He will let you know when he has more to say on the topic, period. So go about YOUR business unless you want to continue being the stalker here. The way I see it you are being more helpful to Garrett with your questioning and rants, give it a rest and realize you are not helping anyone but your own eggo here.

Old 02-22-2016, 12:25 AM   #1390
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Chris who is the stalker? I doubt Michael who started this thread wanted to have a "moderator" as yourself telling people when they can read and when to answer questions. He will let you know when he has more to say on the topic, period. So go about YOUR business unless you want to continue being the stalker here. The way I see it you are being more helpful to Garrett with your questioning and rants, give it a rest and realize you are not helping anyone but your own eggo here.
Please direct everyone here to the post where I anyone "when they can read and when to answer questions". And don't think for a second that I will ever take orders from you. As far as the way you "see it", pretty distorted. My questioning and "rants", as you so melodramatically put it, seem to upset you as much as they upset Garrett, who will be commending you for attacking me. Nice job.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!