Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #131
bluerosy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Rainer, you are an old timer in the business, this thread is not about you and I don’t want to divert the attention from Dan’s actions, but why did you ship Dan a snake through the USPS? Didn’t you know that shipping snakes through the USPS is a federal offence? Was the second pair was also shipped through USPS, and returned how, USPS ground? Isn’t this hobby under enough heat already? How many times do we have to go through this?
Dan

There already was a long thread about this and you even posted on it. I apologized and promised never to send snakes usps. It old history. Do a search on my name and you will see it come up.

Anyway Dan was using what he could to extort me and I was NOT about to send him two more snakes to shut him up. That would have been 5 snakes total for one that he conatced me for after he had it for 8 months.

Everything has a price. I was not willing to send Dan another pair and I had to pay the piper for it here.

Do you all see how Dan Felice was behind all this yet?

Old 06-23-2005, 09:24 PM   #132
bluerosy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerosy
Dan

There already was a long thread about this and you even posted on it. I apologized and promised never to send snakes usps. It old history. Do a search on my name and you will see it come up.

Anyway Dan was using what he could to extort me and I was NOT about to send him two more snakes to shut him up. That would have been 5 snakes total for one that he conatced me for after he had it for 8 months.

Everything has a price. I was not willing to send Dan another pair and I had to pay the piper for it here.

I am sorry I should have said to Dan Garcia. I guess this can be confusing with all these Dan's around here. Sorry Mr. Garcia that you share the same name as the other Dan.

Old 06-23-2005, 11:05 PM   #133
The BoidSmith
Rainer,

My apologies if you were already called on that. I’m getting old (as everyone else!), and every time I here “snakes” and “USPS”, I’m set in cruise control.

Old 06-24-2005, 01:05 AM   #134
Rockford
I hate to make excuses for an old fella that has been around but maybe Dan Felice has a drinking problem that he needs help with. That's what it sounds like to me. I think he got Justin confused with someone after a night of boozin' it up. Forgot to feed the snake that Rainer gave him and fell off the wagon......and hit his head hard. What do you think?

bthacker

Old 06-24-2005, 01:08 AM   #135
Rockford
Off Topic

Off topic.....

Dan Garcia- I dig that quote in your signature. I have known that one for years but was too lazy to find out who it was from. Now I know.

bthacker

Old 06-24-2005, 02:23 AM   #136
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I apologized and promised never to send snakes usps. It old history.
That is all must of us posting on the other threads wanted to here. As far as
Quote:
I had to pay the piper for it here.
Rainer, I don't believe Dan cost you much of anything on the other threads. The posts focused more with shipping and then a debate on packaging, at least that is what I remember. In my opinion the issue with the post office cost you more than what Dan posted. I don't recall Dan starting either of threads. Am I missing another thread?

I read the other threads about Dan and have made up my own mind about what he posted on your thread. I believe if you keep to your word about the shipping you want have a problem with most here.

I just do not understand how Dan could have orchestrated all of it. It was another customer that brought it to the BOI.

Old 06-24-2005, 02:24 AM   #137
Dennis Hultman
must* = most

Old 06-24-2005, 06:39 AM   #138
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
I hate to make excuses for an old fella that has been around but maybe Dan Felice has a drinking problem that he needs help with. That's what it sounds like to me. I think he got Justin confused with someone after a night of boozin' it up. Forgot to feed the snake that Rainer gave him and fell off the wagon......and hit his head hard. What do you think?
All or some of that is possible but having a drinking problem is not an excuse for making threats and impersonating a police officer. Prisons, and even death rows, are full of people who committed their offenses while intoxicated with alcohol and/or illegal drugs.

However, if that is the case he needs to check into a rehab and get himself straightened out and as part of his 12 step program (should he choose that route) he would make a "moral inventory" of who he has wronged and make amends. If and when he got to that point coming here to this thread and apologizing to Rainer and to Justin would be a step in that direction. Again, it would not excuse his actions but it might explain them.

Old 06-24-2005, 06:48 AM   #139
DAND
Quote:
Well I will post his emails.

Its a.m. and I am running out for the day. I have to dig up his emails and will post them when I return tonight. I should make something clear when I said he made threatening emails I meant he threatened to ruin my repution and not physical violence like he did in Justins emails. Otherwise his style and modus operandum are the same.
Stating things like "don't make me take this public", "is a frikin' single female hypo brooks worth more to you than your reputation" and "do the right thing rainer it'll be way cheaper in the long run", could be taken as threats, but could also be something stated by someone who felt they were wronged.

Ranier why didn't you post this on the BOI back when it happened?

Quote:
To: "Rainer"
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: address.......

> rainer, just got in. what's going on?.....dan

Rainer wrote:
The package came back today as an undeliverable address. I asked you for the address twice to make sure I had the correct address because of the way you wrote it all in one line.
Since I didn't see an e-mail from Dan confirming the address, is it safe to say you shipped them out without confirmation of the address?

Old 06-24-2005, 08:28 AM   #140
The BoidSmith
Brett,

It’s a possible yet not excusable explanation. A possible case of TUI (Typing Under Intoxication).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!