Fauna, the BOI, and Favouritism... - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-09-2005, 07:12 PM   #131
5StarrMorphs
We want on the Clique Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Hmmm, sounds like a "revenue enhancement" opportunity to me.

How much would a FaunaClassifieds Clique medallion be worth to you all?
Once you figure that out, we want 3 that way we wont get accused of being in any one clique. LMAO

Jeff & Starr
5StarrMorphs

Old 05-09-2005, 07:45 PM   #132
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshaMc
Simply stating the obvious. I've learned that there is really very little to be learned here and what I read I take with a grain of salt, and the BOI is basically just a playground for many of the people that post. Its a shame because it could have been a useful tool.

As for me, it doesn't matter what is said about me, I neither benefit nor does it bother me. I'm a simple hobbyist I don't need the BOI blessings to help my business nor do I need the blessings of the member to boost my self esteem. I like so many others have decided to be done with the BOI. But since a couple of us were chuckling over this thread, I thought I'd post my 2 cents. Thats all !
Tosha I am at a bit of a loss trying to understand your attitude. You have been a member of Fauna since January. In that 4 month period you posted 75 times. 59 of those posts were on the BOI. (you know, the one you think has no value). In that time period you also started two threads that directly related to transactions you were involved in. If memory serves, the info that came to light in those threads prevented you from overpaying for suspected fake hets.

Seems like a pretty valuable tool to me.

Unless something specific has caused this change in attitude, based on your past usage of this "useless" tool, I find your last couple of posts to be extremely hypocritical

Old 05-09-2005, 08:02 PM   #133
Jim O
John,

Poor lil Tosha is still upset for being called out as to her motives by Wes et al (including me).
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Spanish Mackeral it is, through and through.

tasha, it seems that you KNEW all along that this was most likely a bad person to deal with. Perhaps you were hoping, deep down inside where GREEDY tasha lives, that at least one of these would prove out. That would have made the whole thing worth while, all the crap and nonsense and THEN you could have come back and said "I told you so" but, alas, greed is BAD. NOW all you have are males, most likely imported this year.

Just because some here do NOT sympathize with you is NOT because they are not good people, they are. They simply did NOT give in to GREED the way you seem to have. YOU took the chance, KNOWING that katie/harrison LIED. YOU saw all the red flags and THEN went ahead with YOUR purchase. TOOOOOO bad for you. Put a pillow in your pants and take it like a man, figuratively speaking. Once the pummeling, deserved so far as I can see, is over, you'll find quite a few here on your side and willing to help you out. But STOP the damn whining.

Yes, this IS about katie/harrison. In ESSENSE. But it's also about the dimglows who DEALT with them, tasha, baited them, tasha, and were ROBBED by them, tasha.

Now whose FAULT are the above, tasha?

YOU took the bait. Get the hook removed from wherever it has lodged, most likely the seat of your pants, and get over it. Next time DON'T do the deal if you have ANY doubts at all.

Old 05-09-2005, 08:24 PM   #134
Rebel Dragons
[quote=Suncoast Herpetological

Unless something specific has caused this change in attitude, based on your past usage of this "useless" tool, I find your last couple of posts to be extremely hypocritical[/QUOTE]

hypocrite ect... Tasha

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold;
one who puts on a mask and feigns himself to be what he is not

I think that about sums it up.

Old 05-09-2005, 08:25 PM   #135
Madd Season Morphs
Talking Tosh you are pretty Damn funny!

Thanks 5Starr for haveing my back on the Carpentry subject Tosh brang up!

Anyways, If I remember correctly Little miss Tosh was askink some Questions ( That I would consider Newbie Questions) Just about 6 months ago!

Such as ''Why is my Ball python Rubbing his nose against his enclosure?''
Or ''What temprature should my Balls enclosure be?'' Tosh you stated on Kingsnake, Thay you had ''25 years experiance with Ball pythons!''

Did you mean to say 25 days? I am sure that I am not the only one that notices, That everytime someone post a thread YOU have to let us know your Veteran experiances...

The only reason ''I'' PERSONALLY DONT LIKE READING THE BOI or the Kingsnake forums-is because I know I will probably see you commenting at least 30 times..

Don't get me wrong I have only been doing this Ball thing for a year ,and I love it! (You do to it seems) But I keep my mouth shut! Unless I for fact 100% know something! And if I do have a question..people with experiance are there to help..Thats were the Boi comes in.. Thanks to Rich and everyone else that keeps the Boi going...

And if you do want to play favorites! Go ahead...The scammers will keep getting called out regardless! So Tosh all in all You may not be a scammer but you sure are a mouth! And now you are getting called out!

Thanks,
Your friend Isaac

Old 05-09-2005, 08:27 PM   #136
ToshaMc
Talking Actually the BOI was no help in either thread

No one had any information on Harrison. And because I pursued him off the BOI as did some of my friends my suspisions about him proved out which I shared more off the BOI than on.

The thread with Katie was information that I obtained from friends again nothing to do with the BOI. I shared it to try to help others from getting scammed - did it work, no, I have been working with a dozen people that have gotten screwed by her scam. And this had to be done off the BOI because the thread regarding getting money back from her got hijacked by people that had no pertinant information to share and only want to harass people.

Does it work - for me no - I've gotten bad service from people who are revered on this board, I've gotten good service from people that have been crusified, I've gotten screwed out of good deals because someone screwed up once and someone else on the BOI couldn't let it go and at every turn this guy was made to look like a scamming creap, so I didn't do the deal and it turns out the guy was on the up and up after all.

Does the BOI work - IMO no, in fact it seems to be a joke amoung some of the "reputable breeders" nothing more than a punchline. Funny how you never see the big guys here huh.

Anyway, like I said its more of an inquisition than anything, and what I read I take with a grain of salt. I've been rasing snakes for 25 years, it's just a hobby for me, not a business and it doesn't matter what someone puts on here about me. In the real world, I have an excellent buyer and seller reputation and have very firm references and that's what counts.

Tosha McClintock

Old 05-09-2005, 08:33 PM   #137
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Funny how you never see the big guys here huh.
And in your 25 years experience Tasha, who would be the "big guys" we are looking for.

I know i'm not a big guy, but i would certainly like to meet a few.

Old 05-09-2005, 08:42 PM   #138
5StarrMorphs
Quote:
Does the BOI work - IMO no, in fact it seems to be a joke amoung some of the "reputable breeders" nothing more than a punchline. Funny how you never see the big guys here huh. Tosha McClintock
I think you need to go to the members list and look and see how many of the silent "Big Guys" are here that you say are not. Not to mention ones that post.

Quote:
I've been rasing snakes for 25 years, it's just a hobby for me, not a business and it doesn't matter what someone puts on here about me. In the real world, I have an excellent buyer and seller reputation and have very firm references and that's what counts.Tosha McClintock
Given that, Why in 25 years is the only thing you own normals? Surely in this hobby you have to like morphs. In addition with all the repeat customers and business sales you have (excluding reselling) do you not own a $1000 dollar pastel?

This isn't pounce on Tosha day, but you sure make it easy when you have been contradicted by the things you have just posted by more than a few people.

Jeff & Starr
5StarrMorphs

Old 05-09-2005, 08:45 PM   #139
Jim O
And despite having all of that info which she brought to us, strictly out of her own altruism of course, poor ol' Tosha still got taken in by a crook. Go figure. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-09-2005, 08:46 PM   #140
Madd Season Morphs
You're a hobbiest huh?

''I don't need the BOI blessings to help my business nor do I need the blessings of the member to boost my self esteem.''

Wow! A hobbiest with 25 years experience! what a hobby and you have 8 males and 10 females? 50% het and normals! that is an awesome hobby..

For all your ''Genetic's'' Knowledge, You would at least think you would own a Pastel.

Your Hobby consists of buying 50% Hets, putting 100 grams on them, then turning around and selling them for $200-$300 dollars..

I will hunt down your post that stated that very same thing! I believe that to be on Kingsnake..

My belief is that since we don't have the freedom on Kingsnake to tell you to ..Shut up'' YOU hang out there like a TROLL...

ISAAC

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!