"MnJ" Snake, Tortoise, Reptile Rescue - VA ??? - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2008, 03:45 PM   #131
3DKDK
oh that freakin bastard, call the police or something, i'm done with this guy showing no respect what so ever to anybody

Old 05-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #132
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmagreen
I have seen some of this young man's (Nick) posts on a few forums. He is the type of person, that "knows" that he is 100% right and everybody else is 100% wrong, 110% of the time. He is the type of person, that when corrected or given advice, feels that he is being attacked. In my opinion it would be very difficult to "get him to listen just a bit".

I don't believe that people are "complaining" in this thread. I think that people are concerned about what plans these rescuers/breeders have in mind. In one video Nick has a newly "rescued" King snake & Boa in his living room with the rest of his collection. What about quarantine? Do you see why people are concerned? The fact the neither of them have come here to explain, doesn't help much.
This is kinda my point. I just gave him a call and talked to him and BAM he takes down the dangerous vid about venomous bites.

I had a long talk with him. I am not sure what he is going to do.

My point is just sitting here on this thread saying all this is not being productive. If you want to turn him in the do it. If he is doing illegal things then he will then be punished.

I agree and have said many times that I do not like the rescue and breeder thing being together. Nick knows I do not think it is cool.

Like said I am not defending him. But I have gotten him to meet me half way on a very dangerous video about venomous snake bites he had up.

Everything you just said in this thread I talked to him about. I broght it all up. I just went to the source instead of posting it here. I tried to get him to see the light in the best way I know how.

I do not like his vids. The wrong info in them is bad IMO. I told him this.

I do not have enough info about the "rescue" to call anyone. He did tell me he wanted to do both. I said it would be hard and he would have to seperate the two. I also brought up not caging animals together.

Like I said too. My phone call might not have done a thing other then get one vid taken down.

Old 05-19-2008, 03:52 PM   #133
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
I just found out that Nick placed a harassing phone call to my parents' home in Virginia at 10:30 last night.

I was going to let this go, but he's crossed the line...

You have a PM

Old 05-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #134
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DKDK
oh that freakin bastard, call the police or something, i'm done with this guy showing no respect what so ever to anybody

Dong that to a person's parents is PURE BS. When Nick talked to me he was respectful but to do this is just wrong.

Just so people know I am still not defending Nick. I am just stating what happened when I made the attemped to fix a few things.

He has said some pretty nasty stuff about some of my very good friends. My goal again was to get the dangerous stuff off the net. That is all.

Old 05-19-2008, 04:08 PM   #135
nat_r
I don't know the regulations of the states but in Canada (or at least in my province) you cannot register as an animal rescue if you breed or sell animals. Does anyone know if this is the case in the states?

Old 05-19-2008, 04:27 PM   #136
Mooing Tricycle
what a maroon!!

Looks like youll be going down the tubes soon too there Nick.

Old 05-19-2008, 08:28 PM   #137
snakewrangler
Dangerous Waters...

I started this thread to find out the truth behind MnJ, and what I found was pretty disturbing. Nick Ignacio and Mike Davis are both involved in this to different degrees, but Mike lacks the psychotic, delusional, ranting persona of Nick. In fact, he seems to be trying to absolve himself of this whole mess. Then again, most of what these two say lack any truth.

Regardless, I've received some choice messages from Nick this evening, and I feel that it is in my best interest to stop hacking away in this investigation and let the word dissipate on its own. Hopefully herpers all over will read this, or at least do a little research when they think they might be dealing with these guys in the future. I, personally, don't think they are going to get anywhere in this hobby and/or business, but I am going to step away from this and let the smoke clear. After my father received an anonymous phone call last night from someone posing as a customer of mine, I've realized this has escalated to a new level.

Here are some messages from Nick:

Quote:
bitch your NOBODY! you and your fuana faggets are not even on my list....get this through you head! your nobody to me...why would i call your parents...your nothing...little big man! you dont scare me fucker! im educated! bitch!
another, in chronological order:

Quote:
criminal justice! I KNOW THE LAWS..I COME FROM A LONG LINE OF LAW ENFORCMENT FAMILY! YOU DONT SCARE ME, i know the law..your 29 get a fucken life..im about to make some excellent videos about you! your going to love it! you have done nothing but make me more popular! thanks!
Quote:
ok coo! LOVE ME OR HATE ME! THE WHOLE COMUNITY KNOWS ME! IM NUMBER ONE! YOUR NOBODY SETH...YOUR NOBODY! NOTHING...YOUR A COWARD...YOUR TALK A BIG GAME..BUT I KNOW IT ALL! YOUR NOTHING...EVERY LITTLE THREAT YOU MADE IT FALSE...NOT ILLEGAL..NOT EVEN CIVIL! YOUR NOBODY! YOUR GUESSING GAME ABOUT ME SUPPOSEDLY CALLING YOUR PARENTS AT 10:30 SUPOSEDLY THIS AT THAT...GO CALL THE POLICE IDIOT! i KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU! YOUR STARTED THIS...AND YOUR GOING TO FINISH IT...WILLINGLY OR NOT...YOUR NOTHING....NOTHING...NOTHING...ILL SEND YOU A COPY OF MY DEGREE LOSER...YOUR NOTHING...NOTHING...NOTHING...GET A LIFE....IM SO SCARED OF AN ENGINEER...COME ON...DO SOMETHING...DO YOUR WORST...YOUR NOTHING....NOTHING...DO YOUR WORST COCK SUCKER...POST THIS ON FUANA GO AHEAD..IT WILL ONLY INCREASE MY POPULATITY...FOR EVERY HATER THAT HATES ME..THERE 100 PEOPLE THAT LOVE ME! COME ON! DO YOUR WORST...DO IT! DO IT RIGHT NOW!
...and that's pretty much who I have been dealing with. Herpers, present and future, take note, and steer clear of these two guys. I've learned all I need to learn about "MnJ Snake Rescue."

Old 05-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #138
areptiledisfunction98045
I investigated a little today as well, as you all should Google muffdaddy2 and read through some of the forums he is on and and banned from, and some that have shut their doors because of him and his minions.

Reptile people for the most part, well we are all a little different, but this dude is way out there.

I am actually starting to be concerned for his well being, I have known people like this before and watched them topple under the weight of their own ego it is rather sad to watch.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:10 PM   #139
snakewrangler
Before I call it a night, I just wanted to add that this evening was the first time in my life I was made fun of for having a good career.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:36 PM   #140
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by areptiledisfunction98045

Reptile people for the most part, well we are all a little different, but this dude is way out there.

Like I said. anyone who willingly associates with that nutjob DWS has to have lost their mind.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michael davis