CMG/Chris Guida/Bad guy - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2004, 09:33 AM   #131
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
It's been 8 days since you "Shipped" the snakes and money.

I'd like to hear what you have to say about that Chris.

Old 06-19-2004, 09:04 AM   #132
The BoidSmith
In February 2004 Justin bought a gravid 66% hetero pied female from CMG together with a 100% hetero pied for $2,300. Breeding age male hetero pieds from reputable breeders can be bought for $1,300. The adult gravid female was thus going for $1,000 (a steal). Taking into consideration the guarantee extended by CMG it is obvious that this female was at least bred to a 100% hetero pied. Six babies were born and no pieds showed up, worst case scenario they were all 50% hetero pieds. Justin was offered a pastel ball as a replacement (valued at $1,200). The return of the female or the 50% possible babies (approximately valued at $200 each) was never requested. An adult CB female ball currently goes for approximately $300. The fact that is a proven (only once) 66% hetero for pied should increase her price let’s say at least 3 fold, particularly when their guarantee clearly state that 2 years are needed to prove the animals. Shipping overnight might have run close to $50. It seems like a no brainer to either have her or her babies shipped back. Why not doing it then? Considering all the work had been done why not requesting what was rightly his? Weren’t those babies and the female worth the $50 for shipping them back? After all they were worth at least $1,500 all together, right?

Old 06-20-2004, 12:17 AM   #133
southpaw
Funny how CMG has disappeared from the radar. I've not seen him post on any of his usual forums...something to hide Chrissy????
Katie Kennedy

Old 06-20-2004, 12:30 AM   #134
CMGREPTILES
if you have read my last post you will see why i am not responding to any more of this trivial crap. i have said what i need to say over and over again. people who want to jump the gun or accuse me can keep on doing so. haqve fun at my expense and happy head hunting. hope you find a new victim soon cause this is no longer entertaining its getting to be rediculous. i am in touch with the people i need to be in touch with to make them happy and i dont know you katie nor have i done business with you so unless your in it stay out of it. the problem with fauna is the people who get into things that they have no business being in and that only hurts situations not helps them. and if i was going to rip anyone off than i would have never replied to any posts at all. but if you had read the previous posts you would see that now wouldnt you. thats it im done on here but like i said happy hunting and hope its keeping you busy and giving you a hobby.

Old 06-20-2004, 12:31 AM   #135
silvano_06095
I was always under the impression that innocent people stuck up for themselves, told their side of the story, showed everyone Proof, etc......

Interesting how he's not here doing that. (Also interesting how he claims that the e-mails I posted are out of order - though he never said their content was wrong, so even if i did mess up the order, it wouldn't change a thing - but doesn't supply the correct order, or point out any specifics when asked. Not to mention how he says he sent me more than two pictures, but produces none when asked.)

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe innocent people insult their angry customers, give fake tracking numbers, lie about shipping animals through illegal means, then disappear off the face of the earth and refuse to answer e-mails.

Yeah. That's what I would do if I were falsely accused of something.

Pardon my cynicism; it's late.

Old 06-20-2004, 12:33 AM   #136
silvano_06095
Oh yeah, I forgot. You're not posting because I proved that you're a liar and a thief.

Such a good reason.

Thank you for yet another enlightening post.

Old 06-20-2004, 12:36 AM   #137
silvano_06095
"i am in touch with the people i need to be in touch with to make them happy"

Odd, you're not answering my e-mails, and you owe me two snakes and $330.

"trivial crap"

Funny, I don't find the lives of two innocent snakes to be trivial. Nor should you find ruining your reputation trivial either.

Old 06-20-2004, 12:43 AM   #138
CMGREPTILES
drink another one ellen. first of all i dont owe you 330.00 and 2 snakes. i owe you 330.00 the 2 snakes was a gesture from me to shut you and ever other person on here up who wantes to jump all over me. you forget this could have been all done with 6 months ago if you had quit being so damn hard to deal with and let me ship when i was going to and shipping illegally? thats funny i have signed documentation allowing me to ship through the usps and no im not going to take pictures and post the crap on here before that comes out of your mouth but what i will tell you is contact the usps richmond va area offices and talk to someone in package shipping and inquire. they will send you right to the person they sent me too and fax it over to you just like they did for me so get your facts straight and quit commenting on things that you know nothing about. have fun with the witch hunt

Old 06-20-2004, 12:48 AM   #139
silvano_06095
You're exactly right. You owe me $330... the two snakes were added into the deal later, after 7 MONTHS of me not receiving my money.
But you said you would send them. You didn't say, "maybe I'll send them along" you said "i will". Another statement you haven't been able to back up.

And for the tenth time, yeah this could have all been taken care of 6 months ago. Had YOU been easier to deal with, and sent me the "ONE OR TWO" additional pictures I asked for.

Oh my god, what a hard request.

Now if you would please send me what you have promised, I'll leave you alone on here. But not until then.

Old 06-20-2004, 12:50 AM   #140
silvano_06095
And people are jumping all over you because they've realized exactly what I have: that you're a liar. People don't like liars, Chris.

They Do like people who tell the truth, though. Please do so, and respond to my e-mails, too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!