Bad Guy Carpetman774 - john37353436@yahoo.com - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2009, 04:50 PM   #131
Tpriem10
No snakes were delivered to your house???

Old 08-22-2009, 04:51 PM   #132
zzzdanz
I'ld like to know how no snakes where delivered to your house?..That is the address that people have shipped to. Also, what court are you supposedly taking him to?.I can find out if there is actually any legal actions you have taken or filed easily enough.Do you have an officers name that you've spoken with at the Dedham PD? Ashland PD?...

Old 08-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #133
zzzdanz
V Hodgson
116 Pleasant St
Ashland, MA 01721
(508) 881-2248

Old 08-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #134
LauraB
Patricia,

Okay, well, here are the email excerpts from Chris/John DeRosa/whoever to Jason Cogan clearing showing your address as the ship-to and subsequently the delivered-to:
Quote:
Subject: Re: green annie for burm male
To: "ben biscy" <ben_biscy@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 6:34 PM

ok buddy nice talking on the phone deal is a go i just had to check in with my wife she loves the male albino berm so just let me know when you want to ship hopefully monday then i will ship next day from received here is my shipping info Chris Breault 55 Thomas st Dedham MA 02026 ok let me know buddy.it might cost me 100 to ship let me know a cheaper way for me to ship him as he is big thanks..

Subject: Re: green annie for burm male
To: "ben biscy" <ben_biscy@yahoo..com>
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 8:13 PM

hey buddy here is my shipping info i got to work tommoro so my son will sign for it his name is Chris Breault 55 Thomas St. Dedham Mass 02026 also i need your shipping info i will go to ups tommoro to see the best way to ship but i plan on shipping tommoro as well and here is a pic of my yellow conda girl at a reptile show i did last week. get back buddy. p.s. the wife is gonna miss the burms
I don't recall emails from Chris/John/whoever to Tyler Priem but I know he posted the same address which you claim is yours. I know the tracking number Tyler posted showed delivery of Tyler's snake to Dedham.

I know Billy Brier (who you claim is not involved) answered emails from Shad Quill using the same "john37353436@yahoo.com" address as Chris but then claimed John was his roomate, even tho Billy has his own email account -"billythebigmacguzzla@gmail.com". Odd that the only email Shad had for Billy happened to be John Derosa's/Chris D. I guess trusting John let everyone have his email password.

I do understand that an IP check by Rich showed Chris and Billy have different IPs, but frankly, the whole story of snakes not delivered, stolen ID's, break-ins, same email accounts, roommates, co-workers, is my partner, was my partner, is not my partner, blah blah is getting far-fetched.

Since you've already filed reports with the Dedham PD, I assume you will cooperate fully when they speak to you about the stolen snakes and internet fraud as well.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #135
eskew
tyler.. do you have a receipt for shipping to that address that you could post?

Old 08-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #137
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Patricia, I'm not sure why you PM'd me since I am not directly involved. At any rate, you sure did register and post in record time after Shad mentioned just 8 minutes before you posted that he was going to try to contact you!

Since you do live at 55 Thomas Street in Dedham, then apparently you have taken possession of the snakes from Tyler and Jacob since they both shipped & were delivered to your home address in Dedham.
Or are you saying that Tyler and Jacob's snakes were delivered to your house, per Chris's instructions, then Chris came from Ashland, broke into your house and stole the snakes and other possessions?

Does Billy live there too?

Do you always refer to yourself in the third person?
She pm'd everyone

Old 08-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #138
Tpriem10
Yeah im lost. There is a lot of sketchy info now.

Old 08-22-2009, 10:15 PM   #139
zzzdanz
I guess she did PM everyone......

i HAVE FILED WITH THE DEDHAM POLICE AND THE ASHLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT, CHANGED MY PHONE NUMBER, CREDIT CARDS, LOCKS AND GARAGE CODES.

I don't have court dates yet, because I am still in the process of itemizing what has been stolen from me and filing for credit card fraud and getting my bank account and savings account unfrozen.

NO SNAKES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED TO ME, MOSTLY I DEAL IN COCKATIELS AND PARAKEETS.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:23 AM   #140
LauraB
Quote:
Yeah im lost. There is a lot of sketchy info now.
Yep! (And the following is basically my thinking out loud to try to make sense of this mess)

Tyler, you shipped your snake to 55 Thomas St, Dedham, MA per the instructions of Carpetman774 - "Chris Breault" - who used the "John Derosa - john37353436 yahoo" email address.

Jason Cogan shipped his snake to 55 Thomas St, Dedham, MA per the instructions he was given, which included "my son will sign for it his name is Chris Breault" .. sent via the same "John Derosa - john37353436 yahoo" email address."

Shad Quill did a face to face trade with "Billy Brier", who just happened to be in the photo he sent you, Tyler, and Shad ID'd.

Shad emailed Billy who just so happens to use the same "John Derosa - john3735343 yahoo" email address.
Who just happens to say John Derosa is his roomie. Billy also said, "i never used fauna my old friend slash reptile partner f***** me over and took some of my snakes i had at his place in dedham".
Shad also tried to track down Chris Breault: "chris breault is a ghost I tried calling every number listing available from charlton to worcester to dedham."

Billy Brier is also a user here (shabri97)

Ironically, all the emails from Billy and Chris are very similar in style and slang, right down to the frequent use of the word "buddy" and the misspelling of certain words.

Enter Ms. Foley who admits she lives at 55 Thomas Street in Dedham.
She quickly outs Chris (but also claims he was her business partner). She provides another address for Chris, which is totally not a part of the equation and questionable. And no snakes were ever delivered to her home.

Evidently, she forgot that "Billy" already told Shad in writing that he kept his snakes at Chris's house in Dedham, which happens to be where Ms. Foley lives.
If Billy kept his snakes at Chris' house, like he (Billy) claimed, how could Chris be charged with breaking and entering his own house?

Coincidentally, she and Billy are now business partners by her own admission and Billy is totally innocent.
(Note: I also was incorrect when I stated that she joined and posted in record time, just 8 minutes after Shad posted he was going to try to contact her ... it was in fact, the next day, not 8 minutes. My bad.)

Gino B. already posted proof of a "Billy Brier" from MA being arrested for internet fraud back in '02. He was into Beanie Babies back then (lmao - what a man!)

Visibly absent in this thread is Billy Brier, who is a user here and who easily should have/could have contributed to this thread, seeing as how he is Ms. Foley's newest partner and directly connected.

Mods: how about an IP check of Ms. Foley and Billy Brier (user shabri97)?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!