Info Thomas Dorn - aeterrabyte - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:15 AM   #131
aeterrabyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
If you were worried about IBD you wouldnt be keeping the snakes in same room. And the other snakes would start to express similar symptoms of IBD when there is an infected in the room.

Ive seen it first hand wipe out and entire collection of 500+ snakes in matter of DAYS.
Not true. I read a story online that a corn got it and the pythons were fine. I am hoping that if it is the case isolation will be alright for me.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:44 AM   #132
chadharper
BUYERS REMORSE!!!

Old 12-27-2012, 12:48 AM   #133
aeterrabyte
Video Video Video watch the video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/js3w946znx...ewithsetup.m4v

It is buyers remorse but it is legitimate

Old 12-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #134
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterrabyte View Post
Not true. I read a story online that a corn got it and the pythons were fine. I am hoping that if it is the case isolation will be alright for me.
To this day i have NEVER read a documented case of a Colubrid getting IBD. IBD is a disease specific to boids, where crypto is specific to colubrids.

So like I said stay off google, its not helping your case on this situation.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:54 AM   #135
chadharper
Have your vet do an Xray. Full length if he can.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:15 AM   #136
laterob
For crying out loud, are you serious with this?

Quote:
Stop being ignorant and saying that I know nothing. That is just a blind statement. I understand that this sucks but I need you to be an adult about it.
I said, "you know nothing like this happens overnight". Read it again.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:19 AM   #137
laterob
Then there's this:

Quote:
I really need you to work with me here. There is a lot at stake. I am not just going to believe what a much of morons say on some forum. We are talking about a lot of animals here. I need you to tell me the facts. Forget about the 650 for a second there is more on the line right now.
What are you talking about? Are you back to the IBD theory now?

Old 12-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #138
Charlotte&Loki
"I read about it on the Internet" therefore it must be true...

Old 12-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #139
RichsBallPythons
So hes calling people a bunch of morons who been keeping and breeding for over 20+ years.

So i guess 2 years keeping and reciting google searches on a disease he knows nothing about qualifies him a expert. The guy knows nothing about what hes doing, if hes not going to listen to US morons, why is he reading other forums and reciting that info to us like hes a Pro.

To the OP regardless of your TOS, I wouldnt refund a DIME to him. He is on a searching rampage trying to find answers where there are none. This isnt IBD nor is what is happening your fault. Two weeks later snake shows problems of Neurological distress.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:28 AM   #140
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterrabyte View Post
He is not being very corporative right now and if more animals die because of him that would just be a damm shame.
How can you point a finger at Rob when you didn't quarantine any of your new animals separately? If she does truly have some mystery illness, how can you say with any certainty that one of the other balls that came in that day wasn't harboring it? You said it yourself. Asymptomatic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dorn.thomas@gmail.com, snakeg, thomas dorn, thomas dorn reptiles