Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #131
LauraB
One of the most brilliant men I never had the pleasure of knowing said it:

"The glory which is built upon a lie soon becomes a most unpleasant incumbrance. How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and how hard it is to undo that work again!"

Old 04-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #132
zzzdanz
Ed, do you care to explain why that picture of the dead dragon was used in 2 completely different threads with 2 different stories behind it?..I'm sure Tom would like to know the same.

Old 04-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #133
HowlinGaleDragons
Dude that is HILLARIUS going to make up things like I have an STD to try to save yourself? You are a sick puppy!

Oh lord and saying I did pictures for you? Ed I have never seen those pictures nor know that dragon you are really out of control. You told me you have Photo Shop Elements that you do your pictures on you probably did that yourself. (I only found out about him using this when one of his pictures looked wierd and I tried that Exif thing)

Ed you know darn well I owe you nothing; this whole thing proves to me I was right to kick you to the curb. And stop with the Prince is yours thing you know he is not you are getting nothing from me and Stop calling me when I tell you stop the first time and call back more it gets really anoying.

Iguanachic I have not had any deaths other than from rescues I was unable to rehab and the animals that Ed sent to me already on deaths door step my dragons very healthy.

Dan it is Ed's fault all of those Hypo Trans died not Toms he got that picture from me when he did not believe me when I told him the dragon died. He can't explain it sais "Banned" under his name (just noticed that).

Old 04-24-2010, 09:26 PM   #134
philli
Wow its really sick how many dragons are dying in his care.Its quite obvious he's in this hobby for the money alone.Nicole...dont give him anything and just cut him out of your life....like we should cut him out of our hobby!

Old 04-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #135
HowlinGaleDragons
Phil
I have cut him out of my life and he won't get anything from me I have never met someone that would come up with rumors like that I am (and I know some of you arent) Shocked.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #136
zzzdanz
He got the picture of the dead dragon from you and not his freezer?..Why didn't you speak up on that when it was posted against Tom?

Old 04-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #137
HowlinGaleDragons
Because I would not take part in his childish BOI I did not even want to be seen around that BOI for any reason I told him on the phone he was being a child.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #138
zzzdanz
But you had no problem with him trying to tarnish another breeders reputation?...Maybe it's me,but If I see a person being wronged and can make a difference, I'm going to do just that.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #139
HowlinGaleDragons
You don't know what Ed told me when I told him I did not give him that picture to use for anything; I was afraid to post and embaressed of how Childish he was.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:58 PM   #140
Southern Wolf
Im thinking she just

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!