Bad Guy ED CLARK... BUYERS and WHOLESALERS BEWARE.. - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:49 AM   #131
dragonluver83
"He told me once when I was there that he had to turn the lights out on his baby dragons for a week because he had no food for them." post #9

"He would call me a few days before he went to Robs to pick up a load of hatchlings and tell me to meet him at the show(HDG,Md.) the dragons he picked up on friday were still in the boxes"

"No I was not offered the luxury of hand picking anything. normally I would get a call that he was going to Rob Dachiu's house on a friday and if I wanted anything to be there friday nite." post # 123

"Last visit to toms apartment in Glen Burnie,Md he took me into one of his 2 tiny bedrooms where he keeps his dragons to show me a dragon."

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=167195&page=4

Post #33

Ed,

Four different quotes by you saying something different everytime...

You admit to being at my place for animals. i guess you never looked at the ones i was selling you, just the one in there cages, right?

You say i go to robs and pick them up on a friday night. but your one quote says "if i wanted something i was told to meet him friday night." then the other one says "i was told to meet Tom at the harve de grace show".
Which is it? have we done sooo much business you cant remember where we did what? not bad for sick weak dragons.

The only e-mails i have is you saying you will pay me soon, and you want more animals. So doing business with others Ed, you havent learned to send e-mails when you have problems? or at least sooner than 4-6 months? The phone and " in person" b.s aint gonna cut it here for proof on the b.o.i. you know that.

So what's next Ed.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:13 AM   #132
dragonluver83
i dont think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Preemptive Strike.

That's all this is... tom getting nervous after I sent him a couple emails asking for what he promised over the summer, he assumed I would start a thread on him, so he thought he would act first.

He is acting like an irresponsible immature 20 year old exactly like he is.
Ed, after 6 months you say you had problems with animals in june. your first e-mail was january 19th.

Your p.o.'d i called your fiance Nicole out for what she is ( a photo shopping scammer) on her bad guy b.o.i. threads, and you dont like it. Anyone that speaks up against you or Nicole you personally attack. I spoke up and your attacking. Unfortunately you shooting blanks..

I posted because after i told you in january i wasn't replacing nothing. and i never promised anything. Then you contacted me again about the same matter. if you didnt like your answer the first time ( in January) you should of posted me then. Since you been waiting so long for your replacements. So i posted you for selling these "sick dragons" of mine. Because you have to be "sick" to sell a "sick animal". and the fact was you were trying to scam me outta my stock and i aint having it. so thats why were here.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:28 AM   #133
shlages
Has anybody alerted Daichu about Ed's accusations of their animals being "so sick"?I think it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about Ed's claims.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:28 AM   #134
shinezilla
Cool...

Old 03-03-2010, 01:32 AM   #135
dragonluver83
did you not read what i typed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Kevin he has a couple emails I sent him late in the year and I believe 1 in january, all our deals were done on the phone or in person starting in april going into the fall.
So Ed i dunno if you remember the e-mail i posted where i said "look at the left of the screen you can see ED folder.

SO there is his quote of most of our transactions were done over the phone.

Weelllllllll sweet heart heres July's e-mail ( that never took place)

Pictured proof of e-mail in july
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2010, 01:33 AM   #136
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages View Post
Has anybody alerted Daichu about Ed's accusations of their animals being "so sick"?I think it would be interesting to hear what they have to say about Ed's claims.
I honestly think they can care less for what Ed says...

Old 03-03-2010, 01:38 AM   #137
shlages
I figured that but you never know...

Old 03-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #138
dragonluver83
e-mails from october

Ed did you think i was bluffing??? Most of our transactions were over the phone? thats a bad Ed. Time for this alpha dog to be put in a cage.

These are all the e-mails from oct to nov when he finally paid me!!!

See where it says "payment" or "????" i also have some e-mails that have $$$$$$$ for the title all of these e-mails have something to do with more animals and how he will pay me. but not 1 (one) e-mail says anything about dead animals that were weak and never thrived right.

Think i made that screen up? ok then, ask which e-mail on which date you would you like me to open???
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2010, 01:59 AM   #139
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
I honestly think they can care less for what Ed says...
Do you think they dont know, shine???

Your right. just another scammer in the business. something they have seen alot of in there time. and rather not be bothered by it.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:01 AM   #140
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Do you think they dont know, shine???

Your right. just another scammer in the business. something they have seen alot of in there time. and rather not be bothered by it.
I mean shlages not shine sorry! its getting late, work in 5 hours..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark