Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:54 AM   #131
Archie Bottoms
How big is this anaconda

Old 03-08-2010, 12:54 AM   #132
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoool2003 View Post
all the snakes i bought from him including the green i have.. was about a year ago.. so were do you figure he still has the money from them?
He has sold an Anaconda to Keith Stambaugh that andrew told the purchaser he was waiting to sell to pay him back. Seems as though he sold it some time ago, would you agree?

Old 03-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #133
Archie Bottoms
Audacity at its finest.You throw in the face of us all you will never pay.Guess what we already know.I just hope it becomes a little harder for you to rip people off.What you want is a provacative responce here is one.My god man you are one big piece of shi#.bY YOUR POSTS YOU have lied so much.Now you say you have not recieved the money from someone else.You see all we can do here is hope you reap what you sew.1Truth I would copy this thread go and file charges first thing in the mourning.I do not know about your state but in Texas he has commited a couple of felonies and would see prison for at least 2 years as it is a lower felony .There is also mail fraud and internet fraud both federal about 40 months fed time.You could make this scum pay.Just think he could go to prison meet his new husband and have a happy life.You would be helping his life out as I fear he is un loved.In prison I know he would be able to find a good man.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:47 AM   #134
Iraqvet
What class....

Old 03-08-2010, 01:49 AM   #135
Iraqvet
I cant believe you said you want my family to die Joecool just cause I called out your friend??Jesus Christ man wtf....And lazyguy wants me to do nasty stuff with a pic of my mom...Wow you guys sure are some winners...

Old 03-08-2010, 01:53 AM   #136
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
I cant believe you said you want my family to die Joecool just cause I called out your friend??Jesus Christ man wtf....And lazyguy wants me to do nasty stuff with a pic of my mom...Wow you guys sure are some winners...
This is just insane. Truth, I really hope you get your money tomorrow as promised. If not, let me know.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:54 AM   #137
Iraqvet
Just so everyone knows,thats the thread I started on RZ,and I am the one they are replying to...Glad I learned how to screenshot that...

Old 03-08-2010, 02:09 AM   #138
TheSurfer
Quote:
Just so everyone knows,thats the thread I started on RZ,and I am the one they are replying to...Glad I learned how to screenshot that...
I saw those posts. That's what brought me here to this place. I always like to check out his posts of his big greens, but now I think he is a real I'm at least one person you've reached on that site. You should put some in the other parts too. The anaconda and retic forums are pretty dead. Some of the bp and boa people have condas and retics but never hit that page b/c it's not as active. Good on ya!!!

Old 03-08-2010, 02:14 AM   #139
SnakeMan41185
Andrew dosent need to go to jail to find a husband. Him and joecoool seem close. They sure look like a happy couple to me in all those pics on that forum. The movie of them trying to handle that rock python, talk about amatures, they sounded like a couple school girls. How they keep all these big snakes with out getting eatin is beyond me, but im sure its just amatter of time.

Old 03-08-2010, 02:15 AM   #140
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurfer View Post
I saw those posts. That's what brought me here to this place. I always like to check out his posts of his big greens, but now I think he is a real I'm at least one person you've reached on that site. You should put some in the other parts too. The anaconda and retic forums are pretty dead. Some of the bp and boa people have condas and retics but never hit that page b/c it's not as active. Good on ya!!!
That was the whole point..I beg that the mods will let that screenshot stay up..Please mods ....I think it will help more people see how andrew (aka lazyguy123,and majorleagueconstrictors) really is..I still dont know why Joecool went phsyco...I really did look at your snakes with envy dude...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!