Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #131
rcpreis3
Thanks to Sloanreptiles for some clarifying, now if only Joe would do some Clarifying... I guess the only way to tell is to find out is if the poor person that got that 17500 soulsucker sumthin produces any lessers from it.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #132
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Thanks to Sloanreptiles for some clarifying, now if only Joe would do some Clarifying... I guess the only way to tell is to find out is if the poor person that got that 17500 soulsucker sumthin produces any lessers from it.
Sorry that doesnt make alot of sense... lol

We'll know more about Joes line of soulsuckers whether or not the poor soul who bought that 17.5k snake produces any lessers and HGWs from it.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #133
Cp3_Pythons
I can see the demise of PHR... in the soon to come future... at the end of the day it's simply a way for them to move out animals at a higher price... it's been stated before controversy sells and that's what's going on here nothing more... If Joe had ANY real evidence he would of posted it by now instead of running circle's. He hasn't so IMO the emails he speaks of don't exist... I feel sorry for ANYONE WHO PURCHASE'S A SO CALLED NEW MORPH FROM PHR... How does that make you feel Joe??? seriously to know you scammed someone out of 17.5k?? If I was that customer I'd demand a refund...

At the end of the day this is whats wrong with this hobby/industry people have got so caught up with trying to be the first to produce the newest morph and getting the most cash out of it they lost what this hobby/industry is really about... the love for the animals we keep and breed... IMO when you loose track of that you should leave the hobby/industry because then where left with threads like this... which simply take up server space and waste the people's time who are reading this thinking there may be something valid that may be proven but there's not... Joe of PHR do us a favor either put up or ____ up show the emails already what are waiting for it's your reputation on the line...

Old 05-29-2012, 11:27 PM   #134
Get Sum
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
Isn't this the second, "Pat myself on the Back" thread that Joe has posted? This and the White Outs? Weren't both pretty pointless and self absorbed? I have seen a pattern with Joe, he states he is all about his customers, when it is really all about him.
Dave
I think you have it wrong Dave, PHR calls their washed out pastels, mojaves, pastaves, pastel calicos, super pastels and super pastel calicos: WASHOUTS, not White Outs. Their washout has proven itself in several clutches over two years. (This year will be #3). It is not to be confused with Amir's labeled (Citrus White-outs), they are two completely different mutations.

Sloan Brothers- Great Job on the post! You guys are top notch and very professional

This entire thread has taken a 180 from the original post, I can understand why Kevin has so many people backing him, I would only expect that, as big as he is with Ball pythons and pockets as deep as they are.

Kevin- If you really want people to continue to look up to you, "Please" stop with your childish actions and name calling. My son read this thread and lost alot of respect he had for you from the way you responded on here and handled the situation. We are trying to pass this hobby on to our kids, lets make good examples for them, not act like grade schoolers.

Joe C- I believe you have quite a few breeder size Lesser females over at Clark's place. Would it be correct to assume there just may be a few more clutches cooking over there that were sired by your pewter HGW?

I can appreciate the nature of this post. IMO, I think we should all hit the pause button until additional clutches hatch out and the infamous soul sucker appears!

Old 05-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #135
David Reid
Jason, the Capone thread calling out different people about the washout/white out pastels is very similar to this thread. Look it up.

Dave

Old 05-30-2012, 02:17 AM   #136
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloanreptiles View Post
First of all I want to start this off by saying we are here to share our opinion about all of this Hidden Gene Woma/Woma stuff, I think a whole post explaining Hidden Gene Woma's and Womas from the start till now is needed. Again this is our opinion and our personal experience, this is all here to hopefully point us in the direction on what Hidden Gene Womas actually do. This is also not directed to anyone, we want to post this so everyone can undertstand a third parties experience with hidden gene womas.
<SNIP>

Nicely done and coherent!
After all the head spinning, from this thread, I am, finally, able to understand something with re. to the HGW. LoL
Thanks.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #137
saskia
Well, I for one am very happy Kevin finally came to talk to us on a forum, I really hope to get some answers in this thread.

Kevin, I think you can not say one thing about the Platty Daddy gene and then say...we are not talking about that here....It's your own words, so please explain how a Lesser can have a platy Daddy gene without being a Platinum?

First you tell us:

**Originally Posted by NERD,Inc
As far as the Lesser stuff I think the HG Woma reacts with the Daddy Platty aspect of the Lesser Platinum..... as I understand from Ralph not all Lessers carry the Daddy Platty gene.... So, this is basically is what I think is happening...if the Lesser carries this hidden aspect then I believe it lines up with the HG Woma and makes Soul Suckers.**

Later you say:

**Originally Posted by NERD,Inc
This is not about Daddy Platty..... Ralph is the TOP SOURCE for that!!!!! He knows it better than ANYONE..... I am not the MR WIZARD of Daddy Platties..... Until I own that project and work through it I can only offer my OPINION!!!!**

Have you ever had Platinums out of breeding HG Woma X HG Woma??

When you say that you think the Platty aspect of a Lesser is working with HG you are apparently working with the platy gene for years now?? So you must know as much about it as Ralph does?

I'm not here to Bash you or anything Kevin but I really like to know what's going on....my partner tried calling you more than once when we purchased our Soulsucker from Craig...but you never had time to come to the phone and Andy claimed he didn't know....I send you E-mails from the link on your website but I never got a reply....
Only Raphy talked to me and helped me....but he doesn't know any more then we do...so he made the video with you that confused us even more, lol

That's why I'm really happy that you are here now to talk to us

Ofcourse I can find out everything on my own the coming years, but I really would like to know now......
Especially when I get lesser offspring of my SoulSucker....what should I call them? What do I tell my customers?? That's really really important to me..hope you understand!

***Topicstarter Joe: Please please please can you answer my questions I've asked you before in this thread??

***Joe23?? Please can you answer my question too??

Old 05-30-2012, 05:40 AM   #138
saskia
Edit: Kevin: has one of your customers who's bought a HGwoma from you ever made a Soulsucker from a Lesser or Butter that did not come from you that you are aware of?

Old 05-30-2012, 06:55 AM   #139
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post
I think you have it wrong Dave, PHR calls their washed out pastels, mojaves, pastaves, pastel calicos, super pastels and super pastel calicos: WASHOUTS, not White Outs. Their washout has proven itself in several clutches over two years. (This year will be #3). It is not to be confused with Amir's labeled (Citrus White-outs), they are two completely different mutations.

Sloan Brothers- Great Job on the post! You guys are top notch and very professional

This entire thread has taken a 180 from the original post, I can understand why Kevin has so many people backing him, I would only expect that, as big as he is with Ball pythons and pockets as deep as they are.

Kevin- If you really want people to continue to look up to you, "Please" stop with your childish actions and name calling. My son read this thread and lost alot of respect he had for you from the way you responded on here and handled the situation. We are trying to pass this hobby on to our kids, lets make good examples for them, not act like grade schoolers.

Joe C- I believe you have quite a few breeder size Lesser females over at Clark's place. Would it be correct to assume there just may be a few more clutches cooking over there that were sired by your pewter HGW?

I can appreciate the nature of this post. IMO, I think we should all hit the pause button until additional clutches hatch out and the infamous soul sucker appears!
After this I just couldn't take it anymore...

Jason, the "washout" is only named so because a thread very similar to this had to be made where people had to draw a picture for Joe to understand anything. He would still be calling them White Out's

Joe doesn't own a Pewter HGW!
Unless you are referring to his Pewter Woma? Which in case you missed it, or can not tell for yourself by looking at it, is NOT the same thing. It's not even close as a matter of fact. It will NOT produce Soul Suckers...

It's actually funny how an animal with almost the same name and so many similarities at first glance, is actually nothing like the HGW. You know why?
Hidden gene Woma's will produce SS's. Woma's will create what you see in Joe's ad that he has been pushing lately.

I'm wondering if you have some investment in all this? Maybe you are the buyer of the 17.5k woma combo? Maybe you bought some of the "washout" stuff? Also a possibility that neither is true, I am just assuming things.

I'm done here. I am going back to keeping to myself, after Jason's post I just couldn't help but say something.

Old 05-30-2012, 06:58 AM   #140
Herp.Herp.Hooray
Wonder why they didn't bring this to the ????????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!