Bad Guy Jasonturtles954... Really ? - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:34 AM   #131
jasonturtles954
I will tomorrow when it's sun out u will see

Old 09-24-2013, 01:31 AM   #132
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturtles954 View Post
I will tomorrow when it's sun out u will see
Forget pictures of the turtles. Post pictures of your permits. Otherwise nothing you say or post is remotely believable.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:37 AM   #133
jasonturtles954
I will be honest I don't have permits

Old 09-24-2013, 02:16 AM   #134
hhmoore
I tried to post this earlier; but my tablet wasn't cooperating...

Quote:
they were living in a big pond where I work my boss knew I like turtles so he said I have one week to get of 500 maybe less maybe more turtles before he has the pond drain so I relocated majority of them and I kept 30 they live in a 500 gallons pool I have 3 pools so it's 10 turtles per pool they have plenty of room so this means that I am done for a while NO MORE TURTLES
Funny, just a few days ago, you said this:
Quote:
hello me and my family just rescue 36 turtles from someone who was a hoarder and cannot provide for them we are in desperate need of ponds buckets tupperware bins what u can put water in please help they cant be release bcuz they live in captivity all there life so they wont make it in the wild please help
So, did you save them from a hoarder, and need anything that would hold water...or did you save them from a pond that was going to be drained, and have them in 3x500g pools? Or are there more stories coming from which we can choose?

now on to the latest

Quote:
There's a shocker.
What about all your posturing earlier? (About your permits, about F&W being there, your father in LE, etc) I'm guessing that
Quote:
was probably the first time you've told the unadulterated truth since you started here.

Old 09-24-2013, 02:20 AM   #135
jasonturtles954
Idk you tell me

Old 09-24-2013, 02:33 AM   #136
hhmoore
What about the ones that wandered off and can't be found? Do you still consider them "rescued", or are they more like acceptable losses?

Why not just turn them over to a legitimate rescue, relocate them, release them, or ______, depending on how you really came to have them in your possession; rather than trying to sell them? (If you choose to keep a couple, I doubt anybody here would question the decision...as long as you step up your husbandry so you they are kept properly.)

Old 09-24-2013, 02:49 AM   #137
LauraB
Quote:
they were living in a big pond where I work my boss knew I like turtles so he said I have one week to get of 500 maybe less maybe more turtles before he has the pond drain so I relocated majority of them and I kept 30 they live in a 500 gallons pool I have 3 pools so it's 10 turtles per pool they have plenty of room so this means that I am done for a while NO MORE TURTLES
Quote:
Really? No permits? Um ... I think everyone who has read this thread figured that out a long time ago.

Really? You have 3 pools? Is that why your photos show them in bathtubs and tiny tanks?

You actually sent me a PM saying, "hey, im back, I still have them"; "want to give me ideal to build a pond in the back yard?" (paraphrased since I deleted the PM, unfortunately).

I think the bigger question is why you want or feel the need to bring more negative attention to yourself, especially when your online photos, videos and presence elsewhere online contradict your posts here and your "knowledge" of how to properly care for these turtles you have hoarded.

Please know that every lie you try to cover up contradicts the lie you told before. Please know that readers get it.

This obsession with turtles and the need for attention, to the point of wild stories and illogical explanations, seems indicative of much larger issues, IMO.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:00 AM   #138
jasonturtles954

is this shell rot

Old 09-24-2013, 04:06 AM   #139
hhmoore
If you aren't trolling, I suggest you heed the advisory I posted earlier (post 125).
If you are - be advised that your next infraction will likely result in a temporary ban.

Old 09-24-2013, 12:47 PM   #140
justatwinturbo
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pet/4072298573.html

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!