Sheila Topp/Shelialovesanimals BAD! BAD! VERY BAD! - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2005, 12:13 AM   #131
user*name
Mental Illness is a tragic thing

I've been a psychiatric Nurse for several years and in my opinion our friend Sheila is suffering from a number of serious mental health issues. She deserves our sympathy. However it is also tragic to imagine how this affects the way she cares for her animals, and also how she does business with others. Sheila, If your reading this, I really think you can benefit from a psychiatric evaluation. Good luck.

Old 01-07-2005, 12:47 AM   #132
cyberfrog
I honestly understand how people feel sorry for his woman, I do too to some degree. I just can't see it as a bad thing if her behavior gets her run out of reptiles. Everyone makes mistakes, but jeez, this lady seems out there. I don't agree with anyone being harassed or abused, but if it saves a few animals I can't disagree.

Old 01-07-2005, 01:19 AM   #133
Aprylla
And just when people are starting to feel bad for her....out of the blue I get *another* e-mail from this looney. Here is a copy (edited obviously for profane language):

"Here's one for you, you fat f***ing fat cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope tomorrow when you wake up, you go kill your self, your husband would probably be happier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fat sow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go f*** your momma!

I feel sorry for people who have to be around your fat sow a$$................................"

Obviously Sheila is keeping up with this thread.

I have just 2 words for you Sheila...

KEEP DIGGING!

Old 01-07-2005, 01:55 AM   #134
1216dex
Bindy

I'm sorry I missed out on this thread earlier, but I think I have a couple facts to put into the story. Sheila subscribed to the Uromastyx group via email and stated several facts about that Uro (if you do a search you can find the thread about her requesting information about uromastyx and my reply). She purchased it from reptilemax this fall shortly after the hurricane and so she says apparently it was the only uromastyx that survived after the hurricane and they shipped it accidently to her. She said that she took it to the vet and that it was diagnosed with yellow fungus and that there were several ticks on the animal. I told her how irresponsible it was for a seller to ship an animal in that condition etc, etc. Most of the people on the mailing list were very patient with her, and tried to help her with the case. I tried to explain how yellow fungus and ticks don't occur overnight due to hurricanes, and I soon quit reading all the emails after 15 a day because I did not have the time and was frustrated. I find it incredible that someone would take this animal to a vet and then not treat it with the prescribed medication. Apparently the animal is in the same if not worse condition as when she received it. I'm so glad someone received this animal that will take proper care of it, and hopefully those sores will heal. I can't believe that she decided to ship an animal in this condition ground.......during the winter.
J. Dustin Loy

Old 01-07-2005, 02:16 AM   #135
robin d.
mental illness aside she has to be responsible for her actions... she may be insane but at least fess up to it and dont play the poor me card and then send crude emails to people. if she is incapable of taking care of her own needs then she has no business taking care of any animals and she needs to realize this
i have a cousin with true schiztophrenia (sp?) anywho one night she thought her cats were talking to her and she got a gun and shot out the window of her apparment. she wanted so bad for the cats to shut up she was wanting to put them down.
now many years later and with treatment. she remembers what she did and realizes it was wrong and she was sick and still is and has to take her meds she knew then what she was doing and it was wroing but she couldnt help herself.
i do not think this is a disturbed woman but rater a foul mouth kid who needs to go pick a switch..........................

Old 01-07-2005, 02:38 AM   #136
Aprylla
***IMPORTANT***

Will anyone/everyone who has received vulgar, profane or threatening e-mails from Sheila Topp/Sheilalovesanimals PLEASE e-mail or private message me ASAP!

I need your contact information, at the very least your first name and e-mail address. Also, please let me know if the e-mails were vulgar/profane or threatening or both. PLEASE keep all copies any e-mails you receive from her.

The message she sent you don't necessarily have to be regarding this thread. ANY e-mails she has sent you which contain any of what I listed above (vulgarity/threats) are needed (I don't need the e-mails, just your contact info).

I will explain why I need this via e-mail or private message. It is not a matter that should be openly discussed on the board.

THANKS GUYS!!!

Old 01-07-2005, 03:51 AM   #137
Manhattan Herps
wow..this woman if a few fries short of a happy meal...

anyone wanna clue me in as to what the heck a "SOW" is...?

Aprylla, seeing somone like you, with your care and dedication aimed at just this one uro, can brighten any serious herpers day, i cant even begin to tell you how happy i am that this uro is now on your care, i have full confidence that she will make a full recovery with you

now lets be herp-word terminators and terminate this whack-job from the herp world ;D

Old 01-07-2005, 05:17 AM   #138
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokay_Dude
wow..this woman if a few fries short of a happy meal...

anyone wanna clue me in as to what the heck a "SOW" is...?

Aprylla, seeing somone like you, with your care and dedication aimed at just this one uro, can brighten any serious herpers day, i cant even begin to tell you how happy i am that this uro is now on your care, i have full confidence that she will make a full recovery with you

now lets be herp-word terminators and terminate this whack-job from the herp world ;D

A "SOW" is an [adult] female pig. The term is also used for a few other female animals but they don't come to mind right now.

Shelia, Planters is looking for a new mascot. You'd obviously be a shoe in for the job.

Old 01-07-2005, 05:44 AM   #139
Manhattan Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
A "SOW" is an [adult] female pig. The term is also used for a few other female animals but they don't come to mind right now.
Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Shelia, Planters is looking for a new mascot. You'd obviously be a shoe in for the job.
LOL

Old 01-07-2005, 10:11 AM   #140
Aprylla
I warned Sheila last night not to contact me again after receiving that other e-mail. I sent her a Cease & Desisit e-mail, and notified her that she would also be receiving a Cease & Desist via first class mail and certified mail. I explained to her what a cease & desist is, and what my actions would be if she contacted me again (which said that I was going to make a report with the Clay County Sheriff's office for harassment). I don't think she took me seriously. In repsonse to my cease & desisit e-mail, I got one that simply said "f*** you!".

I feel like Sheila's latest e-mail to me has gone too far. Here is what she said (again editied for language):

"F*** YOU AND YOUR STUPID A$$ COW WITH YOUR cease and desist contacting me .

YOU WILL GET YOURS B*TCH, TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

That's all she wrote for Sheila. That last e-mail sounded like a threat to me. I am making a full report to the Clay County Sheriff's Department and insisting on harassment charges being filed against her. Luckily I know my rights in this one, I was a Paralegal for a criminal defense attorney for 5 years in Atlanta up until moving to MS just over a year ago. If I have to go there in person to do it, I will. If I have to go there to speak in court regarding her actions, I will. It's only about a 7 hour or so drive. I also have a family that lives about 45 minutes from there. Besides, I would *love* to meet this person face-to-face and see for myself what kind of a person would treat reptiles in such a terrible way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!