Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2019, 11:56 AM   #131
Emery,

You’re not going to find anyone in this hobby who will pay a vet bill, replace, or issue a refund after 3+ weeks. I kept Aussie frillies years ago and they can go downhill quickly, especially hatchlings, if kept improperly. Also, yours isn’t the only hatching that this vendor sold. Yellow fungus is very contagious. If your animal was sick before it was sent to you don’t you think some of his clutch mates would be suffering from the same ailments?

This is on you. Bashing this vendor and trying to negatively impact his business is just plain wrong.

Old 05-09-2019, 12:11 PM   #132
Emery Aranda

Ha whatever people. That’s all I need to show how he really feels about the animals. Y’all are probably just flippers or mass producers who don’t care about the health of the animal just like him
Done talking to a bunch of people with brown noses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-09-2019, 12:13 PM   #133
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Emery,

You’re not going to find anyone in this hobby who will pay a vet bill, replace, or issue a refund after 3+ weeks. I kept Aussie frillies years ago and they can go downhill quickly, especially hatchlings, if kept improperly. Also, yours isn’t the only hatching that this vendor sold. Yellow fungus is very contagious. If your animal was sick before it was sent to you don’t you think some of his clutch mates would be suffering from the same ailments?

This is on you. Bashing this vendor and trying to negatively impact his business is just plain wrong.

Why do none of my other animals have yellow fungus then? And he’s in a quarantine room that’s never had reptiles in it, by himself with completely new furnishings? So how would he of contracted yellow fungus? All my other frillies are thriving.

Old 05-09-2019, 12:18 PM   #134
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Bashing this vendor and trying to negatively impact his business is just plain wrong.
I agree.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=688878

Old 05-09-2019, 12:24 PM   #135
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
Why do none of my other animals have yellow fungus then? And he’s in a quarantine room that’s never had reptiles in it, by himself with completely new furnishings? So how would he of contracted yellow fungus? All my other frillies are thriving.

I don’t know Emery. Why don’t any of the other frillies from this clutch have yellow fungus? Seems like yours is the only one?

I’ve been in this hobby for 30 years and I can’t tell you how many times a post starts with “my husbandry is perfect but my animal is really sick”. Attacking this vendor after so much time has passed is not fair.

Old 05-09-2019, 12:33 PM   #136
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

What you need to do to take responsibility is to apologize to your seller. You've given him a lot of undeserved aggravation.

You need to apologize to others for your trashy personal attacks. You need to either sell your collection, or find a friend who will help you with care/vet visits when you do not have the time.

You need to resist the urge to be defensive, you have shown some not very professional behavior and you need to do better after making amends.
Good advice, Emery. I received a very sick snake, years ago, so at first, I could understand your frustration.

However, after reading this entire thread, I don't see what the seller could have done differently. You waited way too long to get the animal to a vet, then proceeded to blame the seller for the condition you allowed the animal to get in.

Because you couldn't convince him to give you money, you decided to go after his business. If that isn't childish, I don't know what is. Your excuses don't fly here either. Everyone works and has responsibilities, but we all manage to get stuff done.

You have an opportunity to redeem yourself. Apologize to the seller, and those who you have insulted because you didn't get your way, and try to get that lizard back to good health.

I would buy from MOC Reptiles; you, I would avoid like the plague.

Old 05-09-2019, 12:55 PM   #137
Milesd_87
Quote:
I’m not the business owner. What reason do I have to portray myself as professional?

I could care less if a vendor I’ve never heard of sides with MOC and doesn’t want to sell to me. You assume you work more than me but I doubt you work over 80 hours a week. Highly doubt it. I also doubt you were working that many hours at 19, while dealing with all the shit I’m dealing with. I don’t even need to go into depth with all of it because no matter what situation I state you’re going to still argue. But either way, don’t compare yourself to me.

Most business deals work best if both parties are professional. Acting like a clown will most likely get you treated as such.

I clock well over 80hrs a week at just my day job. Like I said, the "I work a lot" excuses mean nothing to me. I won't argue, I just don't care about your personal stuff and I don't care that your 19. Everyone deals with their own personal stuff. You want special treatment because of yours? Please don't go into "depth" in your reply either. It's not going to change my mind on this. I'll compare whatever I want, thanks.

I don't know who your "flipper" comment was directed towards, but once again...

Old 05-09-2019, 01:42 PM   #138
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesd_87 View Post
Most business deals work best if both parties are professional. Acting like a clown will most likely get you treated as such.

I clock well over 80hrs a week at just my day job. Like I said, the "I work a lot" excuses mean nothing to me. I won't argue, I just don't care about your personal stuff and I don't care that your 19. Everyone deals with their own personal stuff. You want special treatment because of yours? Please don't go into "depth" in your reply either. It's not going to change my mind on this. I'll compare whatever I want, thanks.

I don't know who your "flipper" comment was directed towards, but once again...

Of course you’re not going to change your mind. I could show you screenshots of MOC admitting he sent me a frilled dragon, and it he denied it and said I fabricated the messages, you’d probably STILL pick his side. You sir, are what we call a rider.

Old 05-09-2019, 01:46 PM   #139
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Good advice, Emery. I received a very sick snake, years ago, so at first, I could understand your frustration.

However, after reading this entire thread, I don't see what the seller could have done differently. You waited way too long to get the animal to a vet, then proceeded to blame the seller for the condition you allowed the animal to get in.

Because you couldn't convince him to give you money, you decided to go after his business. If that isn't childish, I don't know what is. Your excuses don't fly here either. Everyone works and has responsibilities, but we all manage to get stuff done.

You have an opportunity to redeem yourself. Apologize to the seller, and those who you have insulted because you didn't get your way, and try to get that lizard back to good health.

I would buy from MOC Reptiles; you, I would avoid like the plague.

Then avoid me? You’re not anybody I’ve ever heard of and I could care less if you ever bought from me or from MOC? Childish? Yeah I’m going to apologize to MOC after he tried to get at my personal life and made false accusations like that I’m on steroids and that I’m getting my brothers to write a bad review lmao.

At this point, I really don’t care if you believe me or him. I know that I waited too long to go to the vet, but I can’t just say see ya to my job and blow it off. Then I’d be saying how I lost my job because of him and then everyone would say that’s my fault as well.... The animal shouldn’t of arrived sick in the first place.

My main point is if he was so convinced that it was my fault this frilled dragon got sick then why the FUDGE Would he try to sell me another one???????????

Old 05-09-2019, 02:09 PM   #140
Lucille
Quote:
I can’t just say see ya to my job and blow it off.
Oh, really?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!